Sinna's Soiree Pillow Fight In Soiree Lounge Room

blackpanther666 posted on Jun 01, 2012 at 11:19AM
Pillow fight, anyone? I thought this could be very cool, especially for those who love to wield a pillow. (I know you do, Sinna.) XD

Sinna's Soiree 97 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 97

over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
tongue
I'm going to be slightly mean and single out a few people who I'd love to hit with a pillow. XD.

(Wantadog, Bandit, Cruz and Kakashi - I want to see you guys here. Lol. Sinna and Lilly, I also want to see you two here.)

Anyway, everyone else should also join - I just don't know many of the rest of you well enough to hit you with a pillow just yet. Lol. XDD
over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
mischievous
Bring it Old man... XP ahaha

*looks around for an ambush tiptoes in w/pillow* . . . sneak attack!
last edited over a year ago
[b]Bring it Old man[/b]... XP ahaha

*looks around for an ambush tiptoes in w/pillow* . . . [i]
over a year ago wantadog said…
*Wantadog walks in with several large pillows* "Okay...."
*Wantadog walks in with several large pillows* "Okay...."
Something tells me this is sorta what was in BP's mind.....
Something tells me this is sorta what was in BP's mind.....
Okay....one more for now....(so wrong......but true)
Okay....one more for now....(so wrong......but true)
over a year ago ButterlessToast said…
laugh
*walks in pillow under his arm* sweet freaking love pillow fights *smiles an walks casually over to BP* why hello there my friend *grabs his pillow an smacks BP in the face* well :3 this will be interesting *runs an hides*
*walks in pillow under his arm* sweet freaking love pillow fights *smiles an walks casually over to B
laugh
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO
big smile
Lol, I'm glad you guys decided to post.... XDDDDDDDD.

(Pillow fight time!!!!!!!!!)

A. Wantadog, you bastard (just to replicate Exorcist's Wantadog curses), I'm going to get you first, lol. XD *runs and mashes Wantadog with a pillow*

B. Sinna's turn lol.*Clashes pillows with, while thye both hit at each semi-violently, no real harm intended*

C. Butterless' turn. *Hits Butterless, and runs away giglling* Heheh. XD
Lol, I'm glad you guys decided to post.... XDDDDDDDD.

(Pillow fight time!!!!!!!!!)

A. Wantadog,
laugh
sexy pillow fight there BP^ lol Are you in one of those footed flanel one-piece Jammy-Jumpers! o.O
CURSE YOU my lumpy pillow!! 'And you go'n DOWN BP!

@Wantadog "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!" *Sinna yells and flies across in the air at a lunge for him.... AYEE!!

(Butterless cowers @the sight!)
tongue
Lol, Sinna, I have normal pyjamas, thank you very much. XD.

(Not going down, gonna pillow bash ya. XDDDDDDD)
laugh
*stops cowering at the sight of sinna's face change an walks to BP but out of his range* ey Bp u saw her face change for a moment right? * BP nods* o oright well in that case * i turn an jump at BP swingen my pillow...BP blocks it*
*stops cowering at the sight of sinna's face change an walks to BP but out of his range* ey Bp u saw
Lol! @Sinna Nope! This. Is. SOIREE!!!!

*Grabs pillow from stash and charges in, randomly hitting both BP, Butterless, and himself!*
Lol! @Sinna Nope! This. Is. SOIREE!!!!

*Grabs pillow from stash and charges in, randomly hitting b
over a year ago Sato_Sumire said…
*walks in the room with pijamas and a pillow* Hey, what's everybody doing?
over a year ago Zekrom676 said…
*sees Sato walk in room and hears commotion* what the hecks going on in there *still a bit sleepy*
mischievous
*lunges at the two new cumbers* pillow fight!!! *nails Zekrom in the face an swings again hitting sato in the stomach*
*lunges at the two new cumbers* pillow fight!!! *nails Zekrom in the face an swings again hitting sat
Hey ! Wat the heck ! *that hit sure woke me back up from sleepyville* *runs 2 ButterlessToast and snatches pillow from em quick* hows this !! *nails u on the arm/shoulder*
*Tries to hit Sinna with pillow but misses*
*Tries to hit Sinna with pillow but misses*
gah!! my pillow D: o now it's on *grabs a mattress..but thinks before he acts* hmm maybe this is overkill *looking at zekrom's face* eh *drops the mattress pulls out a hidden pillow taped to his back* aha i always have backups ^w^ *swings. clashing pillows with zekrom*
gah!! my pillow D: o now it's on *grabs a mattress..but thinks before he acts* hmm maybe this is over
If its a pillow fight u want its a pillow fight u'll get *after clash, swings again and hits Butterless on the back when he ducks* hya !!
*goes in 4 another hit after that* (about or starting to)
laugh
*i dodge zekrom's swing an he hit's sinna in the side* ha ha u missed *jumps away an hides* give me a moment deciding if the mattress will be necessary :3
Ooofff!!! Hey! Someone is trying 2 sleep here!!! *grabs a pillow and knock out ButterlessToast* Oh, hi Naruto X3 Sleeping well?
S-Sorry Sinna aheh ^_^'
2 Butterless: a matress !?
2 Sato: hey, uh since I was just hit in the face, no
*looks around room with pillow still in hand* no one underestimate me, (I mean) if ya know whats good 4 ya *little smirk*
laugh
WHAAAA` runs around like a looney swing'n!
(melee style - now that is right & proper pillow bashing fun!)
I don't even know who I hit!
I think a minute ago I squashed Wantadog! teehee

Can I take out BP's knees? Dead-leg'um?
*as she tries Sato_Sumire & Zekrom tag team her and she is literally caught in a cross fire of TWO pillows -one on either side!! ~and Ohhhhh the look on Sinna's face! Didna see tha come'n!
WHAAAA` runs around like a looney swing'n!
(melee style - now that is right & proper pillow bashing
I know, me too, since I was hit in the stomach ^_^" And btw, catch!!! *throws my favorite bunny pillow at Naruto* Its a pillow fight, everything goes XD
*still sitting behind cover*hmm i guess i should throw my pillow an grab my mattress :3 *stands up an throws his pillow at somon Rndm...an hit's sinna while she is making that crazy face* O_O hmmm...i Regret Nothing!!! *grabs a smaller more reasonable mattress an waits for somon to pass by*
laugh
Ahahaha XD this is what happens when u charge around swingin, I learned that a hard way. (2 Sinna)
*catches Sato's pillow* *hits Sinna 1 more time then throws a pillow hard at a random person behind me* Ahahaha XD
(hit me with a matress if u dare) (still not near Butterless)
*grabs my bunny mattress and look 4 a careless person 2 hit* Hey, the mattress idea was brilliant XD
"Ow!" "Grr!!" Wantadog gets up and grabs a large pillow and throws it in BP's direction before rearming.
Oh, there we go! A careless person XD *hits wantadog with the bunny mattress* This is what I call a pillow fight X3 ( I will hit anyone in sight, except 4 Sinna, her face appearance scare me 2 death ^_^" )
laugh
o holy hell mattress this pillow fight just went from awesome to awesome sauce :3 *throws his last pillow at sato hitting her in the leg.....what a fail throw*
big smile
Oi, Butterless!!! Watch out!

(Throws pillow, hitting Butterless in the arm)

XD
*Throws a mattress at Sato like this*

link
laugh
Ahhh! *Falls back an my mattress lands on me* hehe nice shot *searches for a pillow to throw back* DX crap i already threw my last one...o wait!! *facepalm grabs the pillow BP threw at him an chucks it back* aha revenge will be so swift an so sweet :3
over a year ago DarkCruz360 said…
surprise
*walks in*
Hello?
*stand up an runs for the doorway* i found my 1st victim *swings an hits cruz with my mattress* hello!!! hmmm :3 i might regret that later
surprise
What the buck *gets hit* ohhhh it's ON BUDDY *grabs a pillow and hits him*
tongue
Lol, my turn... Cruz, me old buddy *whack*

(Gets Cruz and Butterless, as well, with two pillows he managed to acquire. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!­!!!­!!!­!!)­

Now, where's Wantadog? Heheheheh lol
angelic
*Wantadog looks for more ammo* I may need another mattress.......
mischievous
*get's nailed an stumbles a little then get's hit by BP* hehe :3 awesome *swings his mattress to hit cruz again but instead nails BP in the back* whoops XD owell i wanted to hit u aswell
big smile
*jumps* SAY HELLO TO MY FLUFFY FRIEND!!!! XD
*grabs as many pillow as he can finds*
Heheh *does a sneak attack behind wantadog and pulls him facing me and hit him* how ya like that !!

aww butterless he looks pissed XD

*runs over by BP and snatches pillow from him* upchuck uppercut !!! *uppercuts BP with a bunny pillow* hahaaa :D
*runs by Butterless* uh I think Cruz gots him
*Runs after Zekrom while dodging several shots from BP* *Grabs pillow from ground and continues to chase Zekrom*
mischievous
Right! Pillow Bankai it is. Never mind your Bankai Wantadog - mine is going to be even cooler... Lol.

(Bankai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Tornado Cushion!

*Bp grabs all of the pillows he can carry and then begins to spin around and around at an incredible rate, firing off cushions like they were the wind itself. The best was the cushions and pillows being drawn up by the 'tornado'. The spin cycle continues for ages, while Butterless, Cruz, Wantadog and Zekrom get pummelled*

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I am the Pillow King!
*puts his mattress down as a shield* aha ur attacks are usless
laugh
*runs and ducks*
Oooh glob WHOAAA miss
laugh
*charges BP using his mattress like a riot shield* ur going down man XD
Thats it, now Im angry!!!*grabs 4 pillows and throws at random 4 people* Hahah, nice throw wantadog!!! *hits ButterlessToast with the mattress* How do u like me now?!
Oh, and sorry if one of the pillows hits u, Naruto!
big smile
This is madness XD take cover *jumps for cover and grabs as many pillow*
*stumbles to the side of his course of hitting BP. I stop short ditch the mattress jump to the side snatch a pillow from cruz an throws it at sato an hit her in the head* aha take that revenge is sweet :3 *looks down at cruz* ikr awesomeness
laugh
*aims at BP and throws it* HEADSHOT!!!!!!