Sinna's Soiree the game: "TRUTH or DARE" cont. ~Kakashi Party~

Sinna_Hime_chan posted on Apr 23, 2012 at 02:31AM
I do believe the rules are simple: There is NO opting out allowed.

<of course this is a party & you can rp that your are in the bathroom or were, etc. -just in case of a long absence & if you have to get skipped> :/

main party:link

On Your turn (which is whenever someone else isn't asking and as long as everyone there has gotten a turn) you ask someone present to choose either "Truth -or- Dare"?

TRUTH is a question they must answer TRUTHFULLY
DARE is an action you tell them to do. THEY MUST.

................***CHOOSE CAREFULLY***.............
I do believe the rules are simple: There is NO opting out allowed. 

<of course this is a party & y
last edited on Apr 24, 2012 at 05:48PM

Sinna's Soiree 849 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 849

over a year ago DarkCruz360 said…
heart
Ok hmmm I dare you to dresse like a cat-girl
Õ3Õ
over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
big smile
Okay... now am I supposed to "do' anything to accompany my feline attire, like curl up in anyone's lap? or crawl on all fours? rub leg and prrr? XD
heart
Hmm you can walk on two legs, can sit someone's else's lap, and purr like for me for a moment.
^3^
last edited over a year ago
cool
hmmm... pur-rrrr...

I cannot decide - I need a better tail! I have not bought any animal attire..YET. lol
hmmm... pur-rrrr...

I cannot decide - I need a better tail! I have not bought any animal attire..Y
smile
*rubs shoulder up against and purrrrs like crazy at Cruz*

"Okay... Sorry BlackPanther...I know you wanted your clothes & not to catch a chill." *apologises after he returns dressed except for the shirt* ~ "and I have been dared to sit on someone elses lap. I hope you do not mind...I choose you."
heart
*heart races and faints*
Ô3Ô
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
big smile
Hehe, okay then XD.

(My thanks for the return of my clothes lol)

blush
(yeah ~that coulda been bad - and at least my tail is soft...lol)

Sinna slips back, feet off the ground, toes pointed and as she places her arm around BlackPanther's shoulder- a little rosey blush begins to radiate heat on her cheeks. (Hope he's comfortable???)

Hope this is okay???
heart
Post tomorrow... XD. Need to go to sleep.

(Yes, very comfortable... XP)

Good night x)
over a year ago ButterlessToast said…
lol =3
over a year ago kakarin4life said…
cool
Night bp I couldnt think what to say on here cuz I'm not doing much right now.
heart
Ahhh~ I was gonna give ya a Truth or Dare, if you wanted: @Kakashi.
surprise
*gets up*
What the nap (oooh yeah)
meh
Hm ok then.
surprise
What?
cool
I was taking to sinna cruz ^^
tongue
*giggles* "I am so sorry, I am really screwing things up!" (((I went back and edited "@Kakashi" Ooops. And I misunderstood Cruz earlier on MY dare! FACEPALM!)))
smile
Ohhhh ok
mischievous
I'll be happy to make up for it Cruz. What can I do?

& Kakashi do you want a dare?

smile
Ya I'll have a dare...
over a year ago Lillysataniel said…
smile
Hey guys!
tongue
@Sinna Chan - Thanks for agreeing with me! ^_^ And you can do my nails if you want!
mischievous
@Lilly ~ I would love to do your nails...HOWEVER...you still had a dare back there somewhere -didn't you? Hmmm. I guess, I should not "make" you like everyone else...since I was late getting back to you when you asked, UNLESS you can find the dare and then I say go for it! I think Wantadog (Inu? wasn't it?) was looking forward to it :) ...... (just see if ya want)...

@Kakashi~ I dare you to go into my trunk over there with the masks, and there should be some black silk scarves... in there with all those whips and chains and leather you will find all you could possibly need. I dare you to tie up the person of your choice!-and not to meh bed posts or anything...there should be some plant hooks over in the far corner of this room that will work for stringing up each hand separately and you can tie legs to whatever [furniture or whatever] or not mess with tieing legs. And 'BLINDFOLD' them with the silk scarf, too...before you begin whatever arousing and sexual teases and things YOU would like (or delight in).

Dirty enough for ya?
I seriously considered doing this myself, but I cannot do that on giving the dare!
Darn it.
HOWEVER you can pick any man or woman YOU choose.
So~ go help yourself to the "stuff" & have at it! XD
angelic
Oh... I need to add, for the sake of this person's soul... at least have them tied up and doing "whatever" until they beg for mercy. They have to literally beg for mercy, though... [and you WILL need to post what you are doing...even though we are right here in the same room...that part of the room is off a bit and dark...^^] EVIL huh?
laugh
Oh very evil!
I like it!
And i tried to find my dare but faled, sorry!
sad
and so far you are the ONLY person NOT to complete their dare yet....so ~

(I believe you will find it on page 25@Lilly
poor Wantadog & BB...)
Aw! Your no fun
big smile
[Return of the Black Panther]

(The sun has gone, poked back behind the clouds, which resemble grey, fluffy jersies, which have soaked up too much water.)

-Rain. How tedious. I think I would like to go to my RP land where all my good buddies are... I'll just visit the Soiree then-

(Bp makes it to the Soiree, just in time to grab his clothes, left in a bundle for him by Sinna. He takes them and changes into them, forsaking his old ones and putting them in his bag)

Bp whips his clothes back on and notices that Sinna has left and no-one else is there, except Lilly, who is now looking lonely and bored.

'Hey, hey, pretty lady... How about we go on that first date, eh? If you do want to, what would you like to do?'

(Awaits response from Lilly)

heart
OMG!!! That is sooooo sweet!!!! Thank you! I would love too!! Since it is our First date, you chose!!!
Oooh! Im all giddy now! =^_^=
heart
Gets off BP's lap.
(DAMN. Like I'm not even here! lol. Like I am invisible or something? At least I guess I did not weigh much if I was unnoticed...)

Stands up and *winks* at Lilly, "You two have fun..." and goes off where the others have congregated...

and sits in Cruz's lap like a spurned pouty-little girl/kitty with her feelings hurt...(probably like he felt when I misunderstood his dare! This is where I belong anyway -according to Cruz's dare. It just was not specific enough for me to understand), "I do apologise..." she says and curls up, feet and all in Cruz's lap wishing Kakashi would hurry up and get back too (from the bathroom or wherever...) so he could get on with his dare. (She hopes Kakashi makes it good, too!)

As Lilly & BP discuss where they will be going as they ready to leave the party...
the others talk together.
heart
Hehe!
heart
Hmmm, okay, then. I'm just trying to think of fun things to do.

(What things do you normally enjoy doing, just to give me some ideas?)

I'm sure this will be fun though XP
heart
Ok, I’ve never been on a date before (unless you count going out with your brother a date :P) So, I’m leaving this up to you! You pick what you want to do and I agree or disagree!
Hehe, okay then.

(How about a trip to the seaside... then back to the city to listen to the latest tunes?)

How does that sound to you? XD
heart
Awesome! But Im not going swimming! :P and where do you propose to take me to 'listen to the latest tunes'?
Hehe, okay then... I wasn't gonna swim either lol. I just love how picturesque the ocean and waves are and how nice it is just being there, breathing in the fresh, ocean air. XD

(A club, maybe?) XD
heart
Mmm, me too! Its so pretty there!
(And never, EVER take a girl out to a club on her first date)
Lol just some friendly advice! :P
heart
Okay, sounds cool. XD

(Okay, then, I guess not... I have no idea where else to hear the latest tunes, unless I simply post them here for all to enjoy, maybe?)

I will show you the beach first. XD

(I'm not 100% sure on how to take someone on a date roleplay stylez, so I'll do my best XP)
tongue
This is Kaiteriteri, one of the 'nicer' beaches in New Zealand and the sand is golden, like the Australia beaches, but probably not quite as nice, though I haven't been there, so I'm not sure on that end. XD

This shall be our destination...

(A long, long drive ahead of the two adventurers, as they make their way to the beach in Kaiteriteri. The drive is long, but not boring as Bp and Lilly discuss random stuff.)

'Just wondering, but what is the name of your favorite beach in Australia?'

*Awaits response*
This is Kaiteriteri, one of the 'nicer' beaches in New Zealand and the sand is golden, like the Austr
heart
lol, how about we make a forum for this so that we don’t have to take up the truth or dare space?
Maybe take me out to a nice restaurant with a live band? That would be nice…
And about the roleplay thing, just do what you would normaly but discribe it!
heart
Lol, I dont know! I grew up in the desert! :P Any beach is nice to me as long as it is not covered in litter! And I love quiet beaches too!
big smile
Hehe, okay then, I'll make one now. XD

(Yes, by the way, that sounds lovely... What is your favorite food cuisine?)
surprise
Hehe alrighty -gets up and makes way into sinna's truck and comes back in with chains belts scarfs u name it!- hmmm who to pick who to pick.....
hmmm
Yes, yes. Indeed [referring to Kakashi] -That trunk is a dangerous sundry of lovely but questionable things. I guess it is all about how you look at it or "what" you do with them, (like that beautiful silk scarf!) (OH!)

They hug and wave goodbye to BP & Lilly who are leaving together: Australia & New Zealand~ a first date...

~meanwhile~ back in the lap of Cruz ...
(almost 'lap hopping' tonight, then again Lilly did some of that too, though hers ended up in a date! lol -and no Wantadog or BB or Lonewolf:( and that hardly seems fair by Sinna's standards!!)
- she has taken her cool lace-up shoes off and curled her legs up to her body in her own lap, sitting sort of sideways on Cruz with legs up on him, curled to the side nimbly. She is half depressed really, though she won't tell them exactly. She doesn't want to ruin the party or their fun either. One thing is that she so very much wanted all her guests to have fun at this first party she's thrown in her new house... and well, she just is not sure. She so wants things to be just and even and fair and all perfectly right. She pouts a little. She realises she has no control. She cannot make someone have fun, she cannot get people to make more daring dares because they would if they wanted to... or to just talk & chitter-chatter or take take advantage and relax and know that she does not judge in this of what is said or done in a game like this. She is surprised they were not more racey, really, but she has tried to encourage for them to let hair down. She guesses that some of all of that has been done. Yet for some reason she just feels a little down. *She curls up tighter to Cruz. Her hands up in a little ball next to her chest and neck like kitty paws* What can she do!??
big smile
-kakashi then set up all the metals and belts up by a wall the cuffs were attached to the door and several more chains he then looked around and quickly picked up sinna and cuffed her to the wall! He the. Took the scarf and rapped it around her eyes so she couldn't see. And other objected were around her feet or hands and arms. She was looking around worryingly in a way but kind of had a smile on her far and was squirming around like a work then kakashi then grinned widely at cruz-
surprise
There was alot more expertise to the more elaborate contraptions than she expected! All this was precisely drawn from the trunk an QUICKLY put up in a manner of a minute! (Scary)

Hoisted up over Kakashi's shoulder! 'from off the lap of Cruz!
'with a bit of a SQUEAK she was toppled over and carried off with a pleaful sort of look and who was left to help her if things went awry? Cruz... would be there to watch out for her, and she made the dare and so she knows all she has to do is beg for mercy! Only problem is that those are two things she has difficulty [herself] with. This was a clause she used incase he picked someone else and they felt in a jam or did not want to proceed farther. Sinna did not really beg and her threshold...well, she just wasn't sure -as the silk scarf went over and around eyes, tied behind her head tight enough that she could in no way see. She made sure. She looked around as she began to hear and feel leather and metal and chains!! She tested her abilities and span of reach. She felt like a maiden being readied for sacrifice!!
blush
*smiles* *hugs Sinna*
^w^
meh
Ummm.......cruz why are u uh.....hugging sinna...geez I thought u were more hardcore then that more manly.....and u get first go I guess....