Shaman King RP 1 - Legends(cancelled)

K5-HOWL posted on Jan 31, 2010 at 04:32AM
okayz as you should know at the end of the manga Hao is Shaman King but this rp takes place 500 years in the future so Hao has been reborn and its time for the new battle for who will be the Shaman King. but the fight hasnt begun yet soo we can all get to Tokyo and know eachother!

Shaman King RP 73 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 73

over a year ago songoku1112 said…
July was walking calmly through Tokyo. he wasn't sure what he would do in this up coming shaman tournament and he wasn't sure whom zeke would pair him up with. in truth though, he wasn't afraid. he believed that most shamans were rash and ignorant when it comes to controlling their power. he, on the other hand, was uch more skilled when it came to skills in battle.

July then stopped in his tracks as he turned hsi head to the side. his spirit draculina then appeared to his side as she looked back with him.

"What is it July?" she asked with a cute voice

yet july did not respond, he new someone was there. someone with a gradually high spirit control. he then completely turned to the place he was looking at. he than cocked his head to the side as he spoke.

"Someone is here." he said calmly
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
---Tokyo's bay---

Katie breathed in deeply enjoying the last of the salty sea air, smiling as the sun shined on her face. she was in the lookout area and down below on the deack Melissa called for her.

"hmm? what is it Melissa?" Katie asked as she smiled at her partner and then Katie climbed down the ladder halfed way and jumped down in frount of Melissa.

Melissa looked down blushing"im scared Katie-Sama"

Katie walked over to her and hugged her "dont be, im here with you, and you dont have to come if you dont want to"

"no, i want to come."

(katie currently 0.o)
last edited over a year ago
---Tokyo's bay---

Katie breathed in deeply enjoying the last of the salty sea air, smiling as the
Draculina was surprised, usually july didn't take notice of people unless they were eaither a threat, or someone he really admired. She then smiled as she new that July had killed everyone he admired BECAUSE they were a threat. She then concluded that the person he ahd taken notice would be in alot more trouble than they could imagine, and in truth she liked it. she liked the thrill of the kill and she enjoyed the destruction of other shamans.

"well you gonna go get 'em" she said as she seemed to vanish into thin air.

JUly just looked in the same direction he had noticed the spike in power. he than lifted his right foot off the ground and began to calmly walk forward. he than followed the source until he found a girl hugging another girl. July examined her as he noticed that the girl whom was hugging the other was the source. he than cocked his head a little. he was quite, he said nothing as he watched.
smile
Katie whispered at Melissa to go back down below decks and when melissa was, Katie turned towards July and with a smile said "hi" with a wave
july watched as she waved. she didn't seem to be disturbed by his appearance. he was actually a little surprised at her raection. such a foolish shaman should not be "smiling" to a possible enemy. he just looked at her as he kept his monotone face and waved back. he then walked towards the two until he was right beside them.

"Nice to meet you......" he said as he held out his hand.

He usually wouldn't do this, but she treated him with respect. so he might as well do the same
over a year ago hiddennobodie said…
Charlie just runs down by the bay with Lykan when all of a sudden he stops in front of Charlie. "Stop!" yells Lykan.

Charlie removed his headphone and looks down to him. "What's up Lykan?" He knew that Lykan wouldn't stop in front of him unless there's an evil spirit. Or there are other Shaman around.

Then a man with a big fish over his shoulder walks beside him. Charlie started jogging again. It's been a few month since he moved to Tokyo. He lived in America in the majority of his life.

He and Lykan became best friends ever since he found out that he was a Shaman. Lykan is a Coyote spirit with grey fur and has the same blue eyes that Charlie has.

Charlie then saw a couple of people about his age with spirits too. So he ran up to them and tries to remember how to say hi in Japanese.

"Uhhhh...I'm sorry I am still learning Japanses. My name is Charlie and this is Lykan. Are you guys Shamans too?"
Katie smiled and said Hi to Charlie
july turned to the new comer and said nothing, though his arm was still held out do to the absence of a hand shake. he then slowly let it down as he began to walk toward the new shaman until he was looked up at him. he then examined him, then began to walk away. He felt as if he didn't belong, as he did most of the time.
Katie frowned as July walked away, she ran to catch up with him and stood in frount of him, took his hand and shook it while saying "nice to meet you to" with a smile

(there i made amends)
Charlie watches the girl forcing the boy to shake hand with him. "Are all Shaman like that Lykan?" asks Charlie as he leans on a railing while putting his headphones on. Lykan walks up to him and stood on his hind leg. "Not all of them Charlie."

He watches them very closely. "I wonder who the Wolf Shaman is." thought Charlie as he looks out onto the bay.
July was surprised as she jumped in front of him and shook his hand he honestly just wanted to leave and go off doing his own thing. he then pulled his hand away from her as he looked at her without emotion. in truth though, he didn't mind the hand shake. Right then he felt curiosity burn through his heart and he used his ability to check her power. It was emence, nearly equal to.....it must be a mistake. July then shook off the idea and decided not to consider her a threat with that power. he just looked at her and then to the other shaman. he did have something he needed to do, and it wasn't for hoa, but rather the administrators of the upcoming tournament. he was assigned to find and sign up capable shaman. if they could not meet the expectations, then they would not be able to join.

"You are a shaman, correct?" he said without emotion

the question was directed to all three of them.

must i remind you that Melissa is below decks Songoku1112 ?
Charlie looks at his metal wristband and heard July asking him and the girl in front of him. "If I wasn't a Shaman, Lykan would be a very strange pet that I have." said Charlie as he walks up to him. "Hey are you going to the Tournament?." he asks Katie and July as he looks down onto his metal wristband.

Lykan looks at Draculina and smiles at her. "Hello!" he said as he bows to her.
a wolf that was sleeping on the deck, woke up, stood up and strecthed, then walked over to Katie and sat behind her looking at July, who notived quickly that this wolf may be a spirit but was materalized(aka anyone could see it and touch it and actualy feel it more like it had come back to life..._

"Sananta people are staring" Katie said quietly. Sananta looked behind her/him and relised that people were staring, for its not everyday you see a wolf of that size

(should Sananta be a girl or boy and heres a picture of her/him behind Princess Mononoke)
a wolf that was sleeping on the deck, woke up, stood up and strecthed, then walked over to Katie and
surprise
Charlie looks at Sananta and then to Katie. "You're the Wolf Shaman?" whispers Charlie as Lykan watches Sananta carefully.

He started walking up to Sananta on his hind legs. "Hello. I am Lykan, and this is Charlie my Shaman." said Lykan as Charlie walks up to him and Sananta. "Hi Sananta." smiles Charlie as he puts his headphones away in his hoodie's pocket.
July examined this accourance of events and he still hadent been changed when it came to emotions. he just watched this new shaman and her spirit come into the picture and examined the power from her as well. She, including the others, seemed like great candidates for the tournament. he hoped that they would follow hoa rather than others, or else he might have to kill them. he then saw how Lykan bowed to draculina, he then turned to her for her response.

"how cute, i talking puppy. Im sure he will be a good fighter. Agree, july?" she said as she allowed July to lean on her.

"If you guys are indeed shaman.And for the tournament question, i was actually assigned to scout for shaman for the tournament. if you are unfamiliar with such things, then i will tell you how it works. You must challenge me to a fight and prove yourselves capable shaman for the tournament. understood?" he said without emotion as he leaned on draculina
Charlie looks at July and then Lykan. "What do you think Lykan? Now we show that we have what it takes?" asks Charlie as he pulls on his fingerless gloves. Lykan looks at him and smiles.

Charlie turns to July and makes a fist. "I'm ready right now!"
July did nothing to change his emotion he just sighed as he turned completely toward Charlie. his emotion seemed more hollow than ever has he pulled out a jagged blade from under his warm cloak. the blade then seemed to crack a little, then it broke in half as he drew it. one half of the blade hit the ground as the other stayed in contact with the main part. he then pointed the half blade at Charlie.

"if your ready, than show me....." he said calmly..

-----Rules of the RP------

alright you guys, im just going to throw these out in the open now. these rules are basic RP rules that avoid conflict between multiple RP'ers.

* If you're going to kill someone's character, make sure you have their permission, first.

* Keep things appropriate. Nothing above a PG-13 level.(blood and violence is alright)

* Don't make your posts super-duper-extra long. People tend to skim it or skip it entirely.

* When posting, and you're out of character, it'll be helpful if you put, OoC: or sumtin like that.

* No god things. you can't be invinsible, it isn't fair to other players.

* Important RP events must be approved by both parties. (i.e. someone would like to be my brother. He must ask permission)

* All roleplays must follow the basic story format of Shaman King.

* Don't RP for other people without their consent.

* Don't ignore other peoples posts.

* Do not join if you are a busy person and may not be able to post often. This may hold up RPs. If you are absent from an RP, notify your abcense and give an RP excuse in whatever RP you are participating in.

* All actions toward another character must be limited. You can punch AT a character, but you cannot decide if the punch connects, where the character flies, or do another action to follow. Example, you cannot do this "Megumi threw a water balloon at Kanaru, making her jump up and flinch. Before Kanaru could do anything, Megumi ran away."

* If you quit the forum, you can die at admin discretion. Quitting destroys character plans, and is annoying.

* Whatever happens in the RP happens. You can't change it, even if it does ruin any special plans you've made.

These rules are shared through other RP's. if there are any objections, tell me
hay! im the creater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! seriosly if people are gonna start doing shit like that i will close this forum!
these are sugestions. i have been to a couple of RP's and these are just common rules. And i did believe i said that if you had any objections, then tell me, not flip out on me....these are just ideas, and yes your the creator so its YOUR decision that makes up the final choice.
Charlie stood in his stance and saw half of the blade fall to the ground. He smiles at first and then thought of one of his battles. He remembers a girl who had that kind of blade that when he ever got to close to her it cuts him.

He stood very still and yells "Demon Hand!"And his metal wristband started to form into a metal knight's glove. And he threw a ball of fire towards him.

And then he started throwing kicks and punches and with them came balls of fire.

Lykan stood behind him and said "Relax Charlie! Don't use too much of the Demonblade's power!"
Draculina laughed as this accurance happened. he even began to giggle when the laughter subsided.

"im ready when you are july." she siad seductively as she seemed to vanish.

July then looked more emotionless than ever as he dodged the fire ball until only one remained, but he didn't dodge the last on. he just raised his arm and allowed the fire ball to make contact. it exploded on his arm and half of his hand was blown off. blood had poured to the ground after this. July than looked at the wound as it began to heal. bones began to reform and muscle as pink Aura glowed around him.

"thank you draculina....now, blood bath needle shower.."

Then, the blood that he had spilt from the impact began to bubble and from it shot around 100 needles made from blood, yet the blood was no longer a liquid. the blood had hardened and formed into a solid that could cut through diamond, and it was heading straight at Charlie.
Charlie watched July's hand reform in front of him. And then the needles headed towards him he jumps up into the air and the needles barely missed him. When he landed a needle went right through his arm. Blood slowly came out where the needle hits his arm. Then he looks at the broken blade that was still on the floor.

He looks at the Demonblade and changes it into a claw like weapon. He runs up to July and moves his blade towards his chest.

Lykan knew that Charlie is going very close to July. "Don't get too close! Remember the blade!" he yells.
July watched as he lounged at him. he just stood there and took the hit, but the oddest thing happened. the claws only punctured through his skin, but it suddenly stopped, as if there was an armor under July's skin.

"your are much to rash. You should examine your opponent before rushing in like that. doig such a thing in a tournament will get you killed. you must learn the basics of fighting."

Right then black blood began to slowely bleed out from the small wounds on july, than it began to bleed more and more. than the blood began to bubble indicating an attack.

"Blood bath needle shower....." he said with no emotion

Right than the blood ond july's chest shot out around 100 needles at Charlie nearly at points blank. And than the broken blade on the ground began to move. the blood that july has spilt early had crawled over to the blade and seemed to encase it with blood. the broken blade than floated adn shot at charlie from behind.
Charlie saw the broken blade heading towards him. He jumps out of the way and it passed through his jacket. And he saw the needles coming and he pulls out his claw and yells. "Vanishing Winds!" and then he disappears.

But then he reappears a few feet away from July. And started studying his opponent carefully. 'If I make him loose blood he'll use that attack. What should I do?'
July just sat there as his wounds than began to heal. He than egan to walk toward Charlie slowely. he didn't mention a single thing until he had been walking for around 10 seconds until he was a couple feet away from him.

"You should really learn to be mor recourcefull. use your surroundings and look into it and see if you can use it. though i do admire your ability to vanish and reappear. A little cowardly though i may say." he said with no emotion.

"though now i have no time to waist. i have others to test and others to kill if they fail. Draculina, reveal yourself." he said again with no emotion.

Right than, every bit of blood that had spilt on the ground began to glow purple and turned a deep red color. the blood than began to bubble again.

"you see, this is the basic technique for a shaman to have. Over Soul. the ability to materialize your spirit through a weapon or material. And in order to do so you must concentrate your foryoku to compress it. Now, lets see if you really are worthy to enter the tournament. Blood flood draculine."

Right then the blood began to bubble more, and than it began to grow in amount. blood seemed to be being born from the blood that was spilt until there was a layer of blood on the floor around 2 inches deep

"Blood nightmare..." he said calmly as gigantic spike made from the blood (now solid form that can cut diamonds) shot out at charlie from every direction, "Show me if you are indeed a shaman." he said with no emotion
Charlie watches him and he calls out "LYKAN IT'S SHOW TIME!" Lykan came from behind and Charlie jumps out and yells "Shaman and spirit unite!" He closes his eyes and concentrate very hard so he can let Lykan into the Demonblade.

He felt the warmth of Lykan entering into him. He opens his eyes and saw the the spike heading towards him. "Demon and Coyote Claws!" he yells as a big claws forms onto his weapon.

He jumps unto a bar and cuts the chains and the bar went down and hits the spikes destroying them. He jumps as he yells "Firey Winds!"

And then fire started to form from the Demonblade and he threw the fire towards July. The closer it got to him the bigger it became. It get so big that it will take a miracle to get out of the way.
July just watched as this happened. he sighed as he raised his hand. right then the blood beneath him began to rise. it seemed to rise right into his hand as it began to form a scythe. when the blood hardened, it formed a crystalized blood scyth. he than awaited the fire ball to get close enough. righ then his eyes began to glow read and what seemed to be bat wings began to form around him.

"Cresant moon..." he said as he swung the scythe and it shot out a red aura slash made from the blood that was flooding the area. the slashh easily cut right through the fire ball, causing it to shoot out to the left and right of july. then the slash headed right at charlie as it shattered the ground in its way. it was the size of a small building and it was shapped like a cresant moon.
Charlie saw the slash heading towards him. He jumps up as he barely escapes from the force. He yells "Vanishing Winds!" and he disappears, and reappears behind of July. He smiles and he forms a big sword from the Demonblade. "Demon Coyote." whispers Charlie as his and Lykan's voice joined together. And a blue demon appears in front of him and started shaking the ship. And it swings it's sword toward him.
Charlie saw the slash heading towards him. He jumps up as he barely escapes from the force. He yells
Katie was getting pissed off and thought to herself "if they destroy my ship they are gonna regret it big time!"
July turned as he saw the upcoming slash. he than completely turned toward the upcoming blade and spoke.

'Armor O.S... Bat Wing coffin." he said without emotion.

Rigth than, every ounce of blood came and seemed to form a title wave that arced over July as the blade headed toward him. it then seemed to seperate and form crystalized red bat wings around july as the blade came closer. Right when the blade made contact, it pushed July back a couple feet, yet it didn't break the crystal blood wings. the wings than turned back into liquid blood and seemed to rain on the ship as it rocked. July than sighed as Draculina took her spirit form behind him.

"you pass...... you are now accepted to join the shaman tournament." he said without emotion

he than turned to the wolf shaman and tossed a sheet of paper to her in a bottle.

"you on the other hand have been requested to join by a favored member of the shaman society. I dont see why he has taken interest in you." he said with no emotion.

Right than a mysteriouse figure wearing a red cloak and a top hate appeared on the highest point and looked down at the group.

"now why would you say that? this lady has potential to be really strong, even though she already is." he said happily

The man than jumped down from the point and seemed to slowely float down. he than seemed to vanish right as he hit the ground. the man than appeared right beside Katie.

"Now Let me introduce my self. my name Is december. i hope than my fame hasn't reached your ears, for popularity isn't my thing. but Still, the point is that i can tell you can be very powerfull." he then turned to charlie

"congrats by the way" he said happily

Charlie pants as he falls to his hands and knees. "Thanks." he said as he looks at December. Then Lykan flew out of his weapon and looks at Charlie. "Are you okay?"

He stood on his feet and said "Yeah, I'm fine. That's the second time I used that move."

He watches July throwing a bottle to Katie. He then bows to July and starts walking off.
angry
Katie caught the bottle then stopped Charlie and said "where do u think your going!?"

(pay back time for destroying meh ship)
July watches the occurance of her anger and begins to walk of the ship. he slowely makes it off the boat and away from the crowd. he than vanished into the shadows, but what he didn't know was that the very group he was just with would be a part of his life for awhile.

December was happy for the kid and he was treuly impressed with hi. for a spirit like his he sure does know how to manipulate his abilities. he then chuckled as he turned toward the wolf shaman. he smiled and he began to walk away. he than turned his head slightly and smiled at the now angered girl.

"haha, when you calm down than we ill talk. Hope that i haven't intruded on your time." he said as he walked away slowely. If they wanted to talk to him it would have to be now
When Katie stopped him, he knew that he was in big trouble. "I'm sorry. That's the second time I used that power." he said as he pushes her away lightly.

Lykan walks up to her. "Charlie and I can fix the damages." he said as he looks at Charlie's arm.

Blood was still running out of his arm and when he saw his arm. Charlie looks at it and tore his favorite pair of jeans and he wraps the fabric around his wounds.

He then felt cold as he watches December walk away. He couldn't help having the feeling that he saw him before.
wink
Katie has already calmed down quite a bit but was still angry. She sighed and said"come on lets take care of your injuries first"

Then she started to pull him below deck
He was surprised, first Katie was mad and now she's going to help him with his injuries. "Thanks I guess." He turns his head to Lykan. He just looks right back to Charlie.

He let her lead them to the stairs. "My name is Charlie, I just moved here a month ago." he said as he looks around them. "And I am sorry about the damages. I am still trying to control my powers."

Lykan follows closely behind Charlie walking on his hind legs. He watches carefully. "So you are the Wolf Shaman? You think that Charlie is weak don't you?"

Charlie looks at Lykan. "Lykan!" whispers Charlie.
As December vanished into thin air, things grew cold and quite at the airport. People were so suspiciouse that they began to look around the area for the source of the sudden change, though it was only the arrival of the legendary shaman.

Right than, a cloaked shaman administrator began to check of names as people walked into a plane. He seemed to be checking whom is going on and whom wasn't on that was on the list. He sighed as the list he looked was around 59 pages of shamans. Right than a dove flew above him and his eyes seemed glued to it. His eyes followed the dove until the dove landed on a red cloaked man's shoulder. The man smiled as he bowed and took off his top hat.

"Nice to meet you" he said hapily and calmly

The man was shocked. its not everyday you see a legend walking around.

"umm..uuu...Dec....December?"

December began to walk to him and chuckled. when he was close enough he put his hand on the guys shoulder.

"i believe the plane is ready for the proceddure that we talked about. Correct?"

The man, still in awe, just nodded

"good, im glad we have you here to check all this stuff. your a good man" he said smiling, "i hope we get more like you."

December Than began to walk away as his body seemed to dissolve into white doves. The man was still in awe about what was going on and if he really did see the famouse december. He than sighed as he wished he asked for an auto graph from him. Right as he thought that though, he felt somehting on his ear. curiously, he pulled a peice of paper out only to see a name on it. "December"
"okay yeah i do think your weak" Katie said as she started to take care of his injuries
Lykan started getting mad. "You wanna say that again?!" Charlie moved his injured arm and blocked him. "Lykan! Don't!" commanded Charlie as he felt Lykan's energy.
Katie smiled and said one word at a time"I.Think.Charlie.Is.Weak."
Charlie tried to hold Lykan back but the pain on his arm became too much. "Please Lykan, don't!"

Lykan saw the pain that Charlie has to go through with him getting mad. So he backs off but he growls at her and Sananta.

Charlie looks at Sananta who was blocking the door. "What the hell is going on?" asks Charlie as he walks away from Katie.
smile
A man appeared behind Charlie and put him in a strangle hold while holding a knife, another man with a club ran to the door and guarded it while Sananta tackled Lykan
Charlie struggles out of the man's hand. When he saw Sananta tackle Lykan. "Lykan!" He closes his eyes and yells "Burning Soul!" And his body started on fire.

"Lykan! Get up!" yells Charlie as he gets out of the man's hold. He remembers what July told him. He starts studying his surroundings. He knew a spell but he needed Lykan.

He forms claws from his metal wristband and yells "Hey Sananta! Over here!" He charges after Katie.
As Charlie charged at Katie. Katie's eyes turned red, she was turning into a werewolf, and it was causing her pain. Sananta looked at Katie and muttered "shit" under her breath as she got up and tackled Katie to the ground. Katie's transformation was continuing and Sananta said "i knew there was something wrong with that July kid!" as she struggled to keep Katie pinned down
Charlie stopped half way to Katie and started to back up and Lykan ran up to him. Charlie stood very still watching Katie changing into a beast in front of his eyes.

"What should I do?" he asks as he backs away slowly. Then the Demonblade started glowing and burning his skin. He falls onto the ground screaming in pain.
through the screaming, Sananta and Lykan heard cop sirens....
Charlie rolled on the floor and when his arm touched sunlight the pain stopped. He heard the cop sirens and he ran up to the wolf-turning Katie. He grabs her and yells. "LYKAN! SANANTA! FOLLOW MY ESSENCE! VANISHING WINDS!"

When all four of them disappears the police arrived on the ship.
surprise
they reappeared in a maze that was in a park near the airport, the next stage of Katies transformation was taking place, the fur was turning into spikes, and Katie seemed to be in even more pain which she was.
crying
Charlie backs away and he went too far and then the Demonblade started burning him again. Charlie falls to the ground in pain. He felt the pain going through his arm. He felt his canine growning longer and longer.

Lykan ran up to him and tries to pull the Demonblade off Charlie's wrist but it burned him. "Charlie! Hold on!" yells Lykan.