Secret Society of Storytellers 23 Warriors.

demon_wolf posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 06:48AM
Ok so I got this idea when doing a ninja rp. Doubutsu, he is lord over all 23 warriors, animals. Each person has an animal spirit in them which they can turn into any time they want too. These people are protecters of all other good magic holders. And black magic is the ultimate enemy. All animal warriors are good, and only have magic called "Light Magic". The other magic holders use magic called "Black Magic" Black magic holders do now have an animal form. You can either choose to be a "Light" "Black" magic holder, or a "Human". If you choose "light" there will be a list of animals below, pick an animal from the list, because that will be your Animal Warrior form. The point is that "Light" has to fight "Black"
You can have up to four magical abilities or less but no more than four. Oh yes I will be doubustu. And he will call you by your japanese name and not the name you choose for your character. Doubustu will be the only one to call the characters by there japanese name.

doubutsu - animals

buta - pig

hitsuji - sheep

inu - dog

kaba - hippopotamus

kitsune - fox

kirin - giraffe

kuma - bear

neko - cat

nezumi - mouse

ookami - wolf

raion - lion

rakuda - camel

risu - squirrel

saru - monkey

shika - deer

shimauma - zebra

tora - tiger

tori - bird

usagi - rabbit
Hanzo(hunter51)

ushi - cow/ox

uma - horse

yagi - goat

zou - elephant
last edited on Mar 21, 2011 at 04:10AM

Secret Society of Storytellers 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
big smile
Doubustu Description: It's head was that of a goat, two curled horns spiraled to either side of it's head to creasent shaped eyes, set with a black stone in each socket. The eyes pertrade no hint of emotion. Below the goat's man like beard, a serpant neck came from the head connecting shoulders to head. The torso belonged to a cheetah, and the front legs and paws to a lion, it's hind legs and tail were that of a horse.
over a year ago hunter51 said…
i choose usagi

name:hanzo

height:5'8

weight:127

powers: sonic hearing,telepathy,teleportation,fear exposle

description:somewhat long black hair,dark
red skinny jeans,black muscle shirt,black converse
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
YAY!!!!
over a year ago MysteriousWow said…
big smile