Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM

Rosario Vampire 21567 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15051-15100 of 21567

over a year ago Deathcrash said…
Guys stop this shit iv had friends that have commited suicide and its not cool pleas dont do this or i will hint you down
over a year ago Mizure_Lover22 said…
hi saeko and you can when ever you want just emotional right now
fenix stop THIS GOD DAMN SHIT NOW I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE A FRIEND THAT UNDERSTANDS HOW I FEEL
over a year ago saeko_killer said…
Kill Yourself? Really? If you want to die go do something courageous and join the military or go to a really bad neighborhood and save someone who's getting mugged
Dood iv been slapt and throwin into a puddle in the middle of school by a gairl who rejected me
over a year ago emoboycry said…
hmmm
So what im on my phone and i could walk in the middle of the streets and wait for a car too hit me
over a year ago Azur_Fenix said…
(so long as im typing my not going to pulling the trigger)
last edited over a year ago
Just think of this
Everyone will die but not everyone will live
stop it please just stop it i hate the feeling of suicide please i am really getting depressed i understand how it feels to be rejected i have been rejected by being kicked in the balls then her brother beat me up
Azur you there
@saeko_killer

(^^^ i wish i could do that if i could i do it right now but theirs no one for 30 miles in every direction.... so its just me in this house alone witha gun and a beer.)
Azur dont do this or ill call the cops or somone and tell them
laugh
(lol i even went as far as writing a note. lol for who i dont know ther is no one to read it.)
(no worrys im fine for now im typing and talking i havent even loaded it yet)
Dud iv fuckin been there it not a fun place ok all you need to do is take the gun and set it down ok take the mag ought and get rid of all the boolits ok
(im just thinking....thinking and thinking)
stop it for gods sake stop i am near the end i am reaching the same point as you fenix got my step dads gun loaded and ready
(damn you know what i just realized this but this is a fucking toy gun....)
Ok im outside and im wondering if i should walk on the street
Dont worry about a thing,
cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin: dont worry about a thing,
cause every little thing gonna be all right!

Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou:)
(lover y are you near the edge???? you have some on true its through the glass, but at least she is there)
Fenix you have Ultima
(actualy ive got a video for you lover, maybe it will help. i didnt help me though. i just got my hope up)

link
cause it hurts a friend then you are a friend trying to leave this world i am tired of losing people i care for i already lost enough family to diseases cigarettes drugs i am tired of death for fucking now stop one of my uncles just died this past week i cannot deal with any more deaths
Ok lets change topiks
@saeko_killer

(LOL are you kidding that's way im messed up dude, did you not read what she wrote, mean ive got no chance. pretty much she was just r.p.ing . when i wasn't i got in to deep. i did keep my gaurd up i let i down and this happened, i put to much of my self in it...i showed to much...i was a dumb idiot who didnt keep his fucking distance. i know better but still i di something i shouldn't)
sad
dude stop there will always be pain just fight through it ok
Rain falls down, Washes away my soul. You took my last hope, You took my drive. You stomped on what little I had of pride. The sky cries with me, On this night. The sky cries on me, Light kisses telling me not to die.

Lightning flashes, A gift from above. Lightning flashes, Just like love. It kills you with one strike, Fries your insides. But one strike wasn?t enough for you tonight. The sky cries with me,

Rain drops mixed with tears. Rain drops mixed with love. The clouds pour down, My tears never slow. Cries out saying "WHY?" Unheard over thunder. Cries out saying "WHY ME WORLD?" "WHY ME GOD?" Whisked away down the street, To plummet down in a gutter.

The sky cries with me, On this night tonight. The sky cries with me, And it to, wonders why. The sky cries with me, And I don?t feel so alone. In a thunder storm, Is where I find myself tonight, Crying with the sky.
(i was a dumb idiot who didn't keep his fucking distance. i know better but still i di something i shouldn't)
ok bye for good guys i think i caused enough pain i am going to be on tomorrow maybe in time to see neko amy and to say bye to her so emoboycry doesn't feel like nobody and has no more pain
see you lover, hey dont do anything dumb i promis not to if you do
Fukin rilly this is all over girls come on guys we are men not boys ok lets stand up and go fish ought another fish in the sea
rainy
Azut my life is full of loneliness and sadness
Azut my life is full of loneliness and sadness
@saeko_killer

you still there??
i promise i won't just leaving this for good because i cause to much pain and fenix i am on the same boat as you i feel like i was never meant to be here
And il live as live as if no one does dumb shit too
i know right, to feel like you shouldnt exist becase the world just shits on you, i understand that fully
fucking i hope saeko_killer didn message ultima, fuck that really will make me go over the edge if she finds out...
I'm here
that last thin i need is some bullshit sympathy from her....but its not her fault its mine i got in to deep and made the mistake of putting to much of my self in to it
i think tomorrow ill end the stroy and leave its probaly best if i do. i mean the r.p.
can someone please be my saviour i am alone and empty now i feel nothing but sorrow and eath
did you try that video?? i think it will help you
plus you have neko man she likes you hold on to that. ive just got my self to gold on to, and thats all
well that and xbox controller. but other then that ive got nothing
Do what you feels best. Except the ol' noose
i tried but nothing i am too far in the dark hole of sorrow and pain nothing just death feels like the proper path now it hurts so much i am really close to the fucking edge my will is shattering
i brb i promis, im just going to piss, alos i think we should delet these posts, i might cause problems for us
Ok im making knives and where talking abought this stuff i got pist and fuckin cut my rist
i am in the kitchen looking at which knife can hit my heart faster and easier right now