Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM

Rosario Vampire 21567 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15001-15050 of 21567

over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*looks at Death* ha fuck that creed shit i just wanna kill some people
over a year ago emoboycry said…
rainy
over a year ago Deathcrash said…
Then go somwhere ells aaron we ar there because of the creed...walks tords the bote
over a year ago Mizure_Lover22 said…
big smile
*lover transforms*got my gear on
*lover transforms*got my gear on
rainy
Ok im quiting this form!!
Ok im quiting this form!!
fine then *talks to himself aloud* so who do i kill *talks to them now* or you know what nah ill just go lay down right now *walks to his room and lays down on his bed*
worried
wait Tyson why do you want to leave this forum
angry
Read both fucking pics i posted now peace bitches!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
Wtf why do you fill that way dud...lover you know the gear you have to where
so I'm gonna go now talk to you all later
Ok by aaron...and im alone
nah me back sorry friends came over and tyson mad sorry i was going to reply to him but friends came over
Too late now
i thought you left and sorry dude and you guys have done that to me before also
rainy
I only left cuz u and neko
I only left cuz u and neko
dude ok be honest with me what i do other than sex come on thats not that bad we were talking like that before then and same with children and all that is it cause you like her dude and i like her alot but tell me what i did wrong and i might stop it
over a year ago Azur_Fenix said…
rainy
(man the picture you posted really speaks to me right now emo........it really does.....)
sad
hey fenix guess i might be leaving if me and neko amy's love is hated
U want me too ne honest right now
yes i do man be honest i can handle it
rainy
(i don't care you and neko can do as you please in my opinion lol i basically got shot down by a girl just know...........in a very humiliating way............)
rainy
(lol so i am complicating hanging myself just so you know)
sad
oh that sucks man sorry to hear that
worried
dude don't it only causes more pain to those who you care about dude
rainy
(im glade i don't keep my gun around i might actualy use it...)
rainy
(personally i just wish it would end.... i can control my emotions....except this one....i feel like im shit....no worse then shit. i feel like puking....)
dude stop seriously stop it right now you are not that bad it's other ppl they hate us for our looks or our views all that but you are a great guy
rainy
(oh well sorry for depressing you guess. i can leave and let you finish...i shouldn't have barged it)
rainy
Ok hear it is lover when u and neko have fun and death and sarah my hearts feels like a blackhole all i can is go along with it but sometimes i wonder if i should pull the trigger on my head and all my pain and loney problems are gone but u and neko are causeing me pain to me and no matter how hard i ask nicely u wont listen and it makes me feel like a nobody
Ok hear it is lover when u and neko have fun and death and sarah my hearts feels like a blackhole all
no stay and talk dude i will try to help you ok and tyson go ahead and tell me the truth
rainy
(lol im about as great as piece of shit in an elephants ass. lol if i had the gust i do it right now....but i dont...wish i could....wish i could just go to sleep and dream about the only type of girls that never let me down...ever)
well sorry tyson guess i am gone from this forum now
rainy
(lol i can sympathize with you emo, though it doesn't bother me about neko and lover and death and sarah)
and this god damn life i do that because i feel pain being shut down my whole life pushed away and hated by alot so thats why neko amy makes me feel like i exist and that someone cares for me but i will stop and leave for good if it hurts you so much so by everyone
rainy
Look lover all im staying is plz dont make me feel like a nobody if u keep stuff like kissing under control il been ok
rainy
(their happy so be somewhat happy for them....plus like ive said some of use are always meant to stand alone. no matter how hard we try or where we try it it never works.....)
rainy
too late the pain of hurting you one of my friends has already sunk in it fucking hurts and i am sorry for making you feel like that but at least you have felt a womans touch one that loves you i have never truly felt such a thing
(hmmm guess he left. oh well i guees ill go find that damn gun.........<im not kidding>)
Im back and where on a bote on our way to rome
Im back and where on a bote on our way to rome
fenix stop you and tyson are pushing me towards the same thought so please stop this god damn stuff it causes other people pain also and i am sorry for the pain i cause
angelic
(ok well i found it.... 9mm lol ya its a pussys weapon but it can get the job done....just on shot and it all goes away)
(you didn cause me any pain bro.........life did......)
dude stop you are really hurting me i understand how you feel dude neko is online but if she truly saw me she would push me away
crying
well fenix stop please stop dude if you die that pushes me closer to the desire of wanting to die also
(and trust me i know how you feel lover. ive only touched on girl, and it sucked badly. it wasn't even enjoyable, it wasn't enjoyable. the the only reason i got to touch her was because she was super drunk , witch is way it was terrible)
rainy
i have never felt true touch i had one gf and she dated me because she felt sorry for and dumped me because she felt that i was like a brother to her it only lasted 3 days so i really am dead inside but i try and never give up hope yes it hurts every time i am denied but it happens
Fuck iv been a nowon my whole life and iv tride suicide iv cut my rist poot a knife to me menny times if i can pool ought of it you guys can to
rainy
(lol ive never even had that, shit ive never even held a girls hand. all i got was a drunk girl who puked on me, and that was it i was only at it for 30 seconds, and those 30 seconds didnt feel good at all. hell i've never even kissed a girl...)
i almost did in april on saturday i had a knife to my neck i was in so much pain i had friends to thank for saving my life but if i enter it again i might not be able to stop
over a year ago saeko_killer said…
I guess nows not the time to say hi..