Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9901-9950 of 10096

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
I.. * he met her eyes.* -Mathew
over a year ago smartone123 said…
char:looks back sternly"etheir you dont like it and i leave or you do and i stay,its ok either way"
No, i liked it.. I like you.. ~ Mathew
Char:sinks to the ground "whew!I thought it was gonna be the first one im a good bluffer"laughs abit "but I'm very happy Matt "smiles look at him"even if in unsure how much like is in that"
*smiles* I really like you actually. But I'm happy too. ~ Mathew
Char:walks to him smiles and Leans in"I must like you if I let you have my frist kisses of my
Life"laughs "se proof"
*laughs* You must like me then,. * smiles, putting his arm around her* ~ Mathew
Char: smiles and laughs leans head on his shoulder felt abit exhausted but not at the same time
*smiles, laying beside her* ~ Mathew
snuggles in-char
* wraps his arm around her* ~ Mathew
char:kisses his neck
*smiles a little, and he turns to her a little* ~Matt
char:smiles gold eyes on his face
*smiles* ~Matt
char:kisses his jaw
*he leans in and kisses her* ~ Matt
char:kisses back leaning into him
* wraps his arm around her.. * ~ Mathew
char:nuzzles into him
*smiles* ~ Matt
trails fingers on hsi arm-char
*keeps his arm around her, rubbing her shoulder softly* ~ Mathew
Char:smiles and eventually falls asleep in his arms
* smiles, ad soon he falls asleep with her* -Mathew
char:gets up in the middle of the night and quietly and softly gets out of his arms smiles at him and goes to get it hears something is alert right away and goes to investigate
* sleeeeps..* -Mathew
char:looks and jumps back as something flies by her head ,is puzzled then it explodes and it throws into the wall the explosion didnt do anything to building but seems to be targeting char
*blinks awake, startled by the sudden noise* char, whats going on? ~Mathew
there was just a groan but no words-char
*Stands up, looking at her* ~ Mathew
shes was in the room he was resting it seemed to be coming to near the door and window-char
Char, what happened? ` Matt
Was on the ground burn marks on her ski. Rises herself up grumbles "no quite sure"was bleeding-char
* leaps over the couch easily to her side. * I'll grab some cloth or something and we'll stop the bleeding, okay? ~MAtheew
Char:"don't worry I've delt with this before so it's not too bad"puts a hand on his face smiles"but if you wanta help me up that'd be great"
*nods, and helps her up* ~ Mathew
Char:you could now see where all te blood was coming from it was Her calves witch had glass shards protruding out of her calf
*helps her to the couch* God, that doesn't look good. * points to the glass in her calf* ~ Mathew
Char:"meh it looks bad bit it isn't really I got shot once doesn't hurt as bad"carefully takes the glass out like she's done it before
"You had the happen before?"~Matt
Char:"I lived on a boat with rich people and glass cups it's gonna happen at least once to everyone on the crew"smile takes a cloth and stops the bleeding "got any alcohol I need to clean this"would deal win her burns after they were 3rd degree
Oh. Yea, I have some in case of stuff like this. I'll get it. * walks off and quickly returns to her with the alcohol. * ~ MAthew

and this is Mathew's apartment, just so you know, not his parent's house.
Char:pours some on the wound bites bottom lip in pain
Sorry im not much of a doctor.. ~ Mathew
Char:"it's ok I can only do basic things because I needed it" finishes up with her burns and now lays down exausted all Over
Here, you should probably get some rest. ~ MAtt
Char:"ok you be careful I don't want you hurt"murmurs before dozing off bandaged and cleaned up
I'll be fine, nothing's going to happen to me, Char. ~ Mathew
Char:was asleep