Pokémon My weird dream(Nightmare) I had last night.

AKetchum01 posted on Nov 10, 2009 at 03:19AM
Here's what happened:

I was in Solaceon Town when I met up with my old friend Misty(The Gym Leader). We had a big breakup a few years ago. We said hello then kissed several times.
Then I said "Misty, you are so beautiful, will you marry me?"

If I did do that to anyone it would be Dawn.

I woke up immediatly after this, freaking out.

last edited on Nov 10, 2009 at 03:45AM

Pokémon 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AnimeFan66 said…
laugh
WoW! That is a weird nightmare. But it kind of sounds like a cool dream.
over a year ago shaymin123 said…
lol wow strange
over a year ago btflash said…
worried
ummmm, based on your description, you have some serious problems. like, see a doctor, problems. i'm not kidding.
over a year ago simpleplan said…
hmmm
maybe you realy like misty more
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Creeepy!!
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
smile
omg... But ur not the only one that has weird dreams, I had a dream that Darkstripe (From warrior cats) jumped off the Harbor Bridge in Sydney with Tigersar! *sorry I dont have a pic of Darkstripe just Tigerstar*
omg... But ur not the only one that has weird dreams, I had a dream that Darkstripe (From warrior cat
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
smile
lol I no that doesn't have anything to do with pokemon though.
over a year ago SuperMarioFan said…
sad
Ok that is...strange but not as strange as mine
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Pipchupy said…
You have been thinking of pokemon too much...
over a year ago shadowfloor said…
Weird dream. I once saw (a couple years ago) the episode "Bulbasaur... the Ambassador" (in Master Quest) and then immediately when I went to sleep I had the exact dream about the episode and then I woke up and I thought, that's weird.
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Creepy! For some reason, my dream mixed Harry Potter and Pokemon. Team Galactic was shouting spells, defending themselves from Groudon and Kyogre.
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
tongue
Now that I must admit should have been creepy :/...I've only had a dream and I should say it was much worse than yours and it was sort of pokemon related...ugh it was so creepy,I was freaking out after I had my dream too..I should just say it...My mother buys me clothes for school the next day..because on that day it was like cosplaying..though the person is made to look like the real character and I don't find out what it is until I get home..and it was girls clothes...I'm refering to my mother buying me May clothes..if I wanted to dress up like a girl..I wouldn't..though if I did...I would want to look like Dawn xP..now besides that..my mother bought me the same clothes as May wears..Here comes the CREEPY PART the next day mother forces me to put them on and puts facial things on me and what..she made me look exactly may and she forced me to go school looking like that..though everyone else looked exactly like Anime Characters too..though I was the only guy who looked like a girl >.< which meant I still had the same voice :/ atleast halfly everyone called me cute that day *in the dream*..after I woke up I was freaking out like mad..NO I'm not Crazy i'm just a little unwell :P creepy creepy creepy :P though dreams are dreams
over a year ago Espeongirl360 said…
surprise
you shoukd feel lucky you had that dream. if i was a guy that would be awsome ..... anyway the only dream ive ever had of pokemon, i was in a mystery dungeon and i was chasing a hot boy ... it had the map and everything .... i wouldnt play mystery dungeon for a weak after that
over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
Lol that funny
over a year ago owen1234 said…
that is strange but i wish i had a dream
over a year ago Critical10000 said…
You've never had a dream before?
over a year ago animegrl52p said…
worried
Thats weird. Once I had a pokeon dream that I was traveling with Brock ash and misty and then we all got seperated. I was in a forest all alone and I get tackled by a Stantler and then I woke up. I realized that I shouldnt have traded my stantler to my cousin and traded it back a week later because I kept having a dream that was basically the same thing but I traveled with different people.
CREEPY! POKEMON CAN TALK 2 U!!!!
I just didnt get how that was possible. In each dream the stantler got more angry and in the last dream b4 i got my staantlear back, it spoke 2 me! It had a horror movie voice and in that dream a bunch of Tauros were behind it. They were about 2 kill me but I woke up.
I then decided to get back my Stantler and never had that dream since. After that I only traded pokemon that I hadnt had 4 that long.
over a year ago AninditaS said…
AhHahaha XD
Misty instead of Dawn :D Too Funny LOL*cant stop laughing*
over a year ago AninditaS said…
@animegrl52p After reading ur post,i m feeling creepy now,no seriously i m,I am freezed
over a year ago chrisblass said…
dude your not the only one is was watching this pokemon movie and then when i went to sleep i woke up ilex forest at night so im trying to find my way out i couldn't see jack and i bump into the celebi shrine and celebi came out and took me back in time when the fire started in that celebi movie then the pokemon look at me and they talk i was like WTF did i do and they were like in a big deep scary voice and was like u cost the fire we will kill u then i woke up thinking i woke up but i didn't i was still in the dream and all i see was the door open and seen celebi fly freaken fast to me with red eyes and a knife
over a year ago pokemonyellow said…
I almost never have nightmares.
over a year ago HikariDawn said…
I have nightmares that Paul is stalking me.. x3 That boy scares me!! xD
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Not as weird as a dream I had:

It started out with the Harry Potter characters renting a movie. Then the movie was based off of the book Guardians of Gahoole (Before the movie). They rented a movie (movie inception) and it was about pokemon. There was Cynthia with a Rayquaza some random not main characters and some guy with a Metagross, maybe a form of Steven..... Well thats not the point. They had to go through a maze, and if they bump into someone they would bruely murder their pokemon in a pokemon battle (Easily done) then I think they had their pokemon kill the contestant or something, (I forgot that part mostly) and then they would continue on through the maze. At the end, the Metagross guy and Cynthia both got to the finish line at the same time, so they tied in first place, then Cynthia pushed the Metagross guy off of the cliff with his Metagross, and did a very evil laugh. Then the dream ended as my mom woke me up.......