Pokémon Looking for trade pals!!!

raverNhunter posted on Nov 23, 2012 at 08:36PM
I am looking for someone out of my country to trade with. Recommended before trading with me is to know the game and how to play it. You need to know how to get great IV stats and how to EV train pokemon, you need to know how to get egg moves by breeding and you need to know why I really want it. The last point I'll tell already of course. I want to get great pokemons in offer to give other great pokemons to breed shiny pokemon in a legal way. If you do not know how to IV or EV train your pokemon I am able to teach you.

If you are interested fan me. Thanks already.

Pokémon 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Riku114 said…
What do you have?
Nvm...... I do know how to do what you listed, but Im to busy on my game to do that much work.
over a year ago raverNhunter said…
wink
well it's always good to have someone to trade with, if it's to get shiny or not, it's like playing 2 games at the same time. when i breed a pokemon that have great IV's and stats and you breed a other one we can trade them.
Well I might be able too later, but I just recently started my team over cause it was too weak against Electric types for my taste, and my friends have been on my back about having a pokemon battle. Although I have tons of strong high leveled pokemon to work from weather from transfer or just from previously being on my team. I start my team out from scratch by breeding them. Also.... in pokemon HG ive gotten so many shinies from my traded japanese pokemon XD! I guess I can take it back. What kind of rare pokemon do you have that you can breed, or that you wouldnt mind just trading? Ill post a list for BW2.
smile
i don't really understand what you are telling lol, lets chat to each other ok?
I only do breed:
Kabuto
Anorith
Any of the Eevees
Spinarak
Spheal
Ralts
Bagon
Scyther
Natu
Phanphy
Mareep
Electrike
Pikachu
Cyndquill
Shinx
Growlithe
Torchic
Treecko
Shroomish
Snivy
Swablu
Tailow
Starly
Mudkip
Magikarp (Rather surprising that for a first it is rare in a game)
Feebas
Skitty
Sentret
Saybleye
Lotad
Hoothoot
Gastly
Pidgey
Aron
Snorlax
Togepi
Nincada
Gible
Riolu

those are the ones I might conside to be rare, I mostly put the ones I transfered and the ones that I remeber as hard to get.
hmmm
lets say what we need in a chat, that is better i guess
ya agreed, after awhile i just got to lazy to actually hthink most of them through......
laugh
your crazy right?
laugh
XD Some of my friends think so! Also, what do you mean?
O ans also, Im still new to the IV EV thing
cool
me 2 about that last thing... but i know 100% how to use it. and i have only 1 Ditto to catch that have a great IV stat to have them all. but if you need quesions ask me. but go to meebo chat it's better.
Meebo chat?
smile
meebo chat is the thing at the bodem of every page. that icon with the 2 arrows in the right corner.
Bodem?
bottom*
I dont see two arrows......
meh
maybe your profile said that your offline, look at your profile and you'll see a button that says "turn im off" or "turn i'm on", then it might show up.