Pokémon Pokemon (Johto) Rp!

ilovepokemon3 posted on Nov 06, 2012 at 04:16PM
Rules: 1. Can be a trainer or pokemon (No legendaries!)
2. Can go to other Regions, as in the Pokemon Series.
3. Can be fan-made pokemon!
4. Cannot use bad language.

(Here is my character.)
Name: Nikita
Species: Arceon (My fan-made pokemon!)
Moves: Bite, Leer, Quick Attack, Sand Attack
Description (For my pokemon): Arceon are a fairly new pokemon, and are a evolution of Eevee. There are about 211 of these pokemon living in the wild. Anyone who catches one of these pokemon will be extreamly lucky for about 4-6 days. Instances of luck include the following: Finding a shiny pokemon, Catching a legendary (Remember, you can't be a legendary.) Color for females are light brown with a white neck fluff. Color for males are black with a red neck fluff. Height for both genders is 1 ft 2". They love berries, especially Oran berries!

Pokémon 137 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 137

over a year ago ilovepokemon3 said…
(Also, my level is 5!) Nikita: *sleeping under a tree*
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
name: Pauline Timberwood
pokemon: Arcanine, Dragonite, charzard, ect
description: short brown hair and golden eyes, wears a red hoodie, jeans and sneakers
personality: sweet and kind but can be mean when needed to be
other: ???

name: Calire
species: Houndober
moves: transform, ???
apperance: small black hound with wings that move like shadows
Description: a new species of pokemon, sweeter then they seem to be.
Lv. 50
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Name: Shiela
Species: Ortburn
Moves: Tackle Ember - -
Appearance: (Pic)
Description: Ortburn and Cerburn are really new species of pokemon with a total of about 26 in the whole poke world, all living in a clan in Johto. They usually eat Magikarp, Feebas, and sometimes Goldeen, being they are mostly carnivoric than they are omnivoric, but some eat Rawst and Pecha Berries. They are usually awake from about noonish to sun rise. (Cerburn are known as Hell's Gate Keeper)
Personality: Curious, Adventurous
LV: 5
Name: Shiela
Species: Ortburn
Moves: Tackle Ember - -
Appearance: (Pic)
Description: Ortburn and
Shiela: Mom! Mom!

Mom: *Licking Shelia* Dear, I need to clean your fur.

Shiela: But Im too old! I can bathe on my own!

Mom: Fine, only because I just finished.

Shiela: Im off.

Mom: Alright, dont get into too much trouble, you better be back by sunrise!

Shiela: I know! *Runs off sniffing about and then notices Nikita* Ive seen eevees, vulpix, ninetales, but this is somthing new..... *Pokes Nikita with one of the noses while the other keeps alert*

(Sheila's dad is the Alpha)
Claire walked over to them, but stayed a short distance away, she knew how other pokemon were around her.

Pauline walked into the nearest town and walked into a little food place and got lunch.
Shiela: *Notices Clarie seeming shy and runs over* Hello.
Nikita: *yawns and wakes up*
Shiela: Ooooo Two new pokemon! Hello!
Nikita: !!! H-hello...Who are you?
Shiela: Im Shiela, rare species of pokemon, im guessing you are rare too, I havent seen your kind anywhere
Nikita: Yes. My kind is known as Arceon. We are a fairly new species.
Shiela: Well Im an Ortburn, there are only 26 of us counting my next evolutions in the poke world, and they are all in my dads pack.
Nikita: That's sad. There are about 200 or more of my kind, and they are only found in this region.
Claire walks over to them. "my names Claire, i'm a rare pokemon called a Houndober... I guess I am not much of a talker, probably because everyone avoids me."
Shiela: Naa, its not that we are going extict, more like we are a rising species. *Looks at Clarie* You dont seem to bad to me.
Claire: "Its true, its because of how I look." she blinked her red eyes sighing. "At least you guys talk to me~"
Shiela: Want to come with me to my cave?
Claire: smiled. "Sure, that would be fun.~"
Nikita: Hello, I'm Nikita.
Claire: "Pleasure to meet you, i'm Claire."
Shiela: Nikita, do you want to come?
Nikita: Sure.
Claire smiles. "Alright, then shall we go?"
*Sorry got distracted by Vocaloids*

Shiela: Yes we shall. Follow me, its not too far. *walks off*
Nikita: *follows*
Shiela: *walks up to a dark cave's entrance* Its kinda a maze, so keep following me, if you loose sight of me give me a call. *Begins to walk down the corridor* Youll know when we hit the main area.
Peoplz?
(sorry, I was in LA, no computer access.)
Claire followed close behind, not expecting what would be at the end
Shiela: *eyes glow to a visible red as he night vision grows better* Humm. *Looks around and notices the pile of wood* We are almost there. *continues walking*
Claire nodded, feels her legs getting tired so she spread her wings and hovered a little
Shiela: *Walks into a large circle of the cave flames semingly to be in random places, the room was at a rather hot temperature* Mom!

Mom: *lying on the floor comfortably* Back already? *looks at who Shiela brought along* *sighs* You need to stop showing pokemon where our place is, soon we are gonna have people coming to catch us and we will become an extinct species. But whatever.

Shiela: Sorry mom.
Claire looks around then at Shiela's mom. "don't worry, I wont tell anyone. No one ever talks to our species, they avoid us because were so scary."
Mom: Figured that already because you two seem to be not so common either.
Claire nodded. "were a species called a houndober. We are able to transform into other pokemon to hide ourselves among other pokemon, our true form in terrifying to others..."
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Name: Ben
Pokemon: Torterra, Charizard, Azula(Garchomp), Swampert, Swanna, Crobat.
Description: User pic. Raised in a town full of people who use pokemon as tools and items that they can sell. Looking for a human friend since he has no friends being someone who cares for pokemon in his town.
Personality: Caring but acts cold hearted. Loves pokemon.

Ben walks into the same food place as Pauline and got a drink of water.
Shelia: The long maze like way in is one of the ways we keep trainers away, and for those who figure it out cant last too long in the temperature of the main entrance and the other areas that we live in. Some people call it the "secret hell" but we actually find this a sutible place to live, the temperature seems nice to us. Maybe thats why we are supposivly "Hells Guardians"......
smile
Pauline notices Ben. She smiled and went back to her lunch. Her Arcanine came out of its pokeball and sat at her feet. Pauline smiled and gave her some odd looking Pokechow. Arcanine happily inhaled it all
Ben:*gets up and walks over to Pauline* hey are you a pokemin trainer.
Pauline smiles. "Yah, I am." she stuck her hand out for a hand shake. "My name's Pauline Timberwood, pokemon master.~" she smiled her sweet smile.

claire smiled. "I like the heat, I feals nice. Were a species that cant find heat very well. But we love the heat.~"
Ben:care to prove it. All my pokemon are at the final level.(I only use the pokemon I have in my game. I don't make their levels up.)
Pauline: "Sure, shall we do a three on three battle? I have two pokemon that I cant use in battle... their too powerful."
Shiela: It was at a pretty nice level of heat in the first place, we just made it better when we decided to make this our hidden home.
Claire looked around. "I must say, its a nice place~" she smiled her eyes glowing in different colors.
Ben: Sure what pokemon will you use.
Claire: "Like i'm going to tell you." she smirked. "your going have to find out when we battle.~"
I has to take a break mom is telling me I have to do my homework now a read. *rolls eyes*
((alright, bye, ttyl))
Seth (Shiela's Brother Lv 3) *behind bush waiting to watch the pokemon battle even though warned to stay away from ALL trainers*

Shiela: Anyways what do your species eat? We eat Feebas, Magickarp, and Rawst Berries
claire: "We usually eat oran berries, whatever we find, but there is this rare berry we have when we get the chance. Death berries, their amazingly good, but poisoness to other pokemon."
Ben: Ready Pauline. Lets go Swanna.