Pokémon Eeveelutions Rp!!!

ilovepokemon3 posted on Aug 06, 2012 at 03:48PM
Can be ALL Eeveelutions, including fan-made ones!!

im going to be a Umbreon (shiny), level 30, and male.

Pokémon 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago iceandsummer said…
I'm a Glaceon, level 45, female.
Glacey: *yawn*
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
I'm Espeon-Level 100-male(This is my actual espeon for my game.

Espeon:Espeoooon.*wakes up* ok time To go last night was bad. Good thing I am a final level pokemon. I wonder what's to eat.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ilovepokemon3 said…
Blacky: *stretches* its a wonderful day to be free....*goes outside his den to find some berries*
Espeon: So far nothing there is no food in sight*noise comes the bushes* got to hide.* quickly jumps behind a tree to avoid sight.*
over a year ago ilovepokemon3 said…
Blacky: oh yay! Oran berries! *begins to eat them*
Espeon: an apple* uses physic to get it down. He ate it fast andnthrow out the core.*Burp. Excuse me.
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Mytheon Lvl: 100 Female (Common Fake Dragon Eevee) *Joining cause I love eevee and it seemed a lonely rp and seemed like it wasnt successful* (Few are left because where eevee evolve into Mytheon *Lunar Lakes* was destroyed by Team Rocket)

Drecka: It sucks being one of the last few Mytheons left...... *sighs* Whatever, if I want to survive, I got to find some thing to eat Im starved. Huu? An Espeon, I dont usually see many of them..... *Looks above at the tree* Apples! *runs jumps and grabs the apple in her teeth* *chewing* Hi Im Drecka, one of the last Mytheons....... Whats your name?
Mytheon Lvl: 100 Female (Common Fake Dragon Eevee) *Joining cause I love eevee and it seemed a lonely