Ninja Pirates Pinja S Game

dermer4ever posted on Feb 10, 2009 at 12:20AM
So basically all this is a game for the rulers and minions to list a slave from that list on Pinja ftw forum and then the next poster has to put what they do for us and if that one does not comply the way we want to they have to be dealt with by the rulers and minions and so on. Have fun guys. i am gonna reply first. i added the slave list below in case you forgot.

Slaves
no name
stalker
Bitchtoria
MS
NKOTB
Jamie
Psycho Carrie
Psycho Derek
Lucas
CW
blair
last edited on Feb 13, 2009 at 12:47AM

Ninja Pirates 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
No Name

now some one must give her things to do.
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
Umm brink me drinks...and crackers
over a year ago Bdavisbrookeme said…
mischievous
she has to suck on my popsicle (no pervyness intended) until its semi soft cause i hate when it's straight out of the freezer and rock hard then she has to wash her yuckyness off hmmm
over a year ago mollyx365 said…
cake
LMFAO Nate

Well I would like some chocolate chip pancakes and DO NOT burn them.
mischievous
She now has to give me some fuckin cookies cause im hungry and cookies sound good -calls for slave girl-
She now needs to go and make be some popcorn i am hungry and needs to make drinks for pinja.

Slave girl
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
my room is really messy, once shes done cooking she can come clean my room, im thinking pinja theme.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
New slave: Lucas

Cracker boy im feelin pretty damn hungry get me everything in the kitchen...but avoid popsicles i dont want u suckin on my popsicle =)
over a year ago kristine95 said…
Cracker Boy Lucas, I WANT COOKIES! And that QUICK!
Cracker Boy Lucas I want some breakfast i am hungry cook me my food now slave hope to it.
over a year ago mollyx365 said…
Lucas Lucas, of all that is Crackers apparently, I`m gonna need some Sunkist right about now.
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
Cracker Boy Lucas do my HW for me NOW!
hey slave Stalker, do what you do best and go stalk Marky until you find some good blackmail material we can use against him! make it quick.
last edited over a year ago
angry
Slave girlll!! I need you to go bowling for me...u must score a 300 EVERY GAME i don't care what u have to do to achieve this...whether it's walkin down the gutter with the ball and knocking down all 10 pins that way...I'm serious! u do NOT want my pimp cane right now! I ish very pissy!
SLAVE girl and SLAVE stalker! I need you to come to my basketball game with my friends and praise me for everything i do!
No Name, my niece's secomd bday is on the 18th, we're getting her a trampoline, i need you to go look for one which has the safety net and in under $300. Quick, i'm running out of time!

oh and a nice card to go with it, and wrapping paper, nothing to girl, something shiny perhaps. i woudl say please but i dont say please to slaves.
... and a bow.
over a year ago lucysmileyface said…
cracker boy, it's pouring outside and it's depressing...go dance naked in the rain
that would cheer me up!

MS go join him, but clothed, and just stand there til you catch pneumonia.
MS and after that go write some freakin' good script for oth
cracker boy go get me some hazelnuts chocolate chop-chop!
Craker boy i am board come and make me unboard.
I still dont have teh trampoline but whatever...

Psycho Carrie i need you to babysit.
over a year ago isabelle_905 said…
sunny
Whoever the current slave is shall be my human punching bag until they are bloody, bruised and close to death!! :D
I feel so much better now!!
craker boy (my personal favorite) answer all the annoying phone calls NOW!
Cracker boy Lucas i am sick and hungry go get me some medicine and pick me up some food right now.