Naruto Good bye anime lovers of all kinds...

Hidanfan posted on Jun 29, 2009 at 10:25PM
ok ppl who have clicked this:good bye...i might not come back 4 queite awhile....but its up 2 u ppl if u want me 2 leave 4 awhile cause well...im getting a feeling that ppl dislike me and i dont feel that well bout it...so tell me leave;bye-bye me,if u tell me 2 stay i might take it under consideration w/ my hectic schedule and things 2 do.......

another forum will have my choice!plz c:my choice:stay or go?prt:2
ok ppl who have clicked this:good bye...i might not come back 4 queite awhile....but its up 2 u ppl i
last edited on Jun 30, 2009 at 12:49AM

Naruto 63 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 63

over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
i dnt want you to leave!!!!
crying
you should stay you make my experience on here so much better please stay!!!!
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
aww...^_^ T^T i might but really depends on everyone else's opinion 2...if u could do me a favor and spred wind of this forum...so more ppl no and so i can make my discion
ok i will!!!!
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
crying
don't leave, Hidanfan! stay! how could ppl dislike you?! you're funny, kind, and friendly!!!!!!!!! so stay, plz?
i sent the message to everyone that i no that nos u!!!!
wow,ur really trying.... ppl 'dislike' me very strongly though...i evern thought some ppl i knew....disliked me aswell
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
hmmmm..... you really feel that way?
*takes hidanfan off to the said to have a little one on one talk*
WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING! your important to this spot and everyone on here, if you think for one minute your hated your not. Hidanfan from the moment you got on here you were always liked, i mean seriously *hits on top of the head* Dont be stupid =]. As i said if you werent here that would leave a serious gap in are spot, i mean were can we find another hidan obessed, naruto watching, funny comic,(kinda insane) person like you! I will tell you right now there is not a single liveing soul that dislikes you on here, so you need to stop thinking that before i give you a swift kick in the read end!
crying
no!!!!!!!!!! i like you! you're so funny! *cry* don't leave!!!!!!!! *cry* pplllzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, i'm with rusty! you're so important to us,and to the naruto spot!
see i told you you are needed on here!!!!
OK!no way u can find another person like me,cause im way 2 big in all the stuff u listed that no 1 can beats me at!!and:thats a painful but affective way 2 get someone listening....i gotz a dilema:how do u get a frozen liquid out of a cup?i cant get the popcicle i made out of it!!!
and it isnt the spot im talking bout:im talking bout all of fanpop,there r some h8ers out there>.>
thank you rusty for replying!!!! and im not exactly sure about that one hidanfan!!!!
im gonna destroy the icepop and eat the chuncks Hidan:i dunno bout that me:oh pish posh!what would u no!*trys idea* BANG!*ice shatters in cup* YAY!Hidan:it worked?!O_o
who??
grrrr who is messing with you hidanfan! i will take them down with my own to hands if i have to....no one messes with anyone on the Naruto spot or ill destory them....O and all you have to do is turn the cup upside down and hit it really hard lol
laugh
oh shit rusty!and thnx 4 the tip ill do it next time,poor icepop never had a chance XD
Seriously though this is to all of you. The naruto spot means more to me then any other spot so if someone from like the bleach or anime spot starts agrueing with someone from here i'll kick there A** into the next century lol so you guys kinda get a free protection wheither or not you choose to use it.
Lol rusty,i replied 2 ur mail and i hope u read it =Palso inform the others of the mail=P [other words:what it says i dont feel like repaetin cause im lazy XD]
i enjoy this site and without you hidanfan it wouldnt be as fun!!!!
hahaha okay ummmmm hidanfan said she is happy that so many people replied that she likes and is thinking about not leaveing if one other person replies {a certain someone} Also she wishes that Rusty does not kill or beat anyones a** although she is very happy she offered

i hope that was good enough =]
laugh
Thats just bout right ^_^ and rusty!DONT KICK ANYONES A$$! XD
awwww okay hidanfan *hide knife behind back* i wont.....*cough*right now*cough*
I still cant belive it! i mean out of all of fanpop to me your the least likely person to be hated {I am probable the number most likely lol in fact i am hated hahah}. You know what i better just shut up before i really do hurt someone.....

As i said you better not leave me here with these idio.....i mean with my loveable friends all by my own. I need you here hidanfan who else would i be able to have fake magical fights with! no one thats who! *hits hidanfan on the head again* dare i say it.....okay yea i am dare to say it......hidan would not be very proud of you right now.....
btw, i got fish riceball, anybody wanna eat some? hey kisame, here' a rice ball! kisame: thanks *he took a bite* kisame: it's so good, what flavor is that? me: fish kisame: what the f$#$? *throw out*
hey hidanfan, you better stay!
OH SHIT HINATA!ANd rusty >.> give me the knife *rusty hands the knife to me* good Hidan:is everyone obeying u know or sumting!?or am i insane Me:ur insan...Hidan:TAKE ME 2 THE LOONEY PPL HOSPITAL THEN!Me:nah..*hugs Hidan* ur 2 cute let u go there
lol btw, rusty, what do you mean by ,'As i said you better not leave me here with these idio.....' ?
she means dont leave me here w/ idiots but she stopped herself...
ummmm hehehe *puts hand behind head* nothing nothing hinata i mean i would never say anything bad about you guys.....never....
ok,so who are the "idiots"?
HIDANFAN WHY THE HECK DID YOU HAVE TO TELL HER!!!!! jk jk
ok, rusty, whatever....
ummmm uhhhh no one! *covers hidanfans mouth*
hinata do you think i was serious? of across i was jokeing! i didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings...
and guys forget the last person iwanted 2 answer it 2 make it officail...someone gave me advice and im taking it......
haha... and you didn't hurt anyones feeling.... O_O man! i missed school bus again!!!!!!!!!! well, i guess i'll have to walk....
lol u guys are too much!!!!
=] well who ever did i hope they gave you the 'you better stay' kinda advice.
man, my aunt is yelling me to death.... guys i'll be back within 12 hours.. bye!
who was it and what did they say??
ill make my disicion in bout 5 mins k guys?Hidan:im going nutz,ppl r listening 2 her...*hidan takes his scythe and stabs himself* Me:u cant kill urself >.> Hidan:a guy can dream......Me:not u u cant!i aint allowing 2 try 2 commit suicide!*takes hidan's scythe* there w8! *takes hidan's steel pikes also* there!Hidan:>.> ok..*hidan takes my Sword Of The Ancients* Me: haha!ur funny now give it!*hidan hands the sword back* me:thought so!dont steel my sword!
okay see yea.

Hidanfan i have a feeling they gave you the advice that i didnt want them to. Listen i am serious now, i really will back you up so dont think that you have to face these people without any help, i know how it is to have quote 'haters' and i wont put up with that crap, i am serious have never been truely truely mad on here and i am not sure any of you want to see that but if someone is doing that to you.....as i said in that message 'there will be no more happy go luck rusty on fanpop anymore'.
hahaha in fact.....hmmm.....i guess i could message my number one hater to come on here hahaha i am sure shell love it!!!!!!*goes off*
big smile
O_O we dont want that and the answer will come soon..
over a year ago i-am-L said…
worried
Why in the fucking hell did you tell me to come here?
I mean seriously Rusty why dont you ever just leave my ass alone and go off and play with your anime buddies.
O now i see you wanted me to come on here so i can be your fucking explame of a hater! well fuck you,ass
Why in the hell did you name yourself rusty are you gay or what the fuck!
Also why dont you go die no one even fucking cares if you do.
crap rusty >.> get back here!*chases after her*
crap rusty >.> get back here!*chases after her*
and that my friends is my number one hate fan! You see when ever i get overly happy L always brings me down hahaha its a love hate relationship isnt it L? more like you hate and i well yea try to keep calm.
and dont worry he-she wont do anything to you
over a year ago giovannimtz said…
big smile
Oh, Sorry I Couldn't Reply Sooner. Was At the movies watching the new transformers movie. anyway, DONT LEAVE! THE FANPOP LIVE WOULDN'T BE AS FUN WITHOUT U! WHO WAS IT? ILL TELL THEM TO BACK THE FUCK OFF, THERE JUST HATERS!