Naruto Good bye anime lovers of all kinds...

Hidanfan posted on Jun 29, 2009 at 10:25PM
ok ppl who have clicked this:good bye...i might not come back 4 queite awhile....but its up 2 u ppl if u want me 2 leave 4 awhile cause well...im getting a feeling that ppl dislike me and i dont feel that well bout it...so tell me leave;bye-bye me,if u tell me 2 stay i might take it under consideration w/ my hectic schedule and things 2 do.......

another forum will have my choice!plz c:my choice:stay or go?prt:2
ok ppl who have clicked this:good bye...i might not come back 4 queite awhile....but its up 2 u ppl i
last edited on Jun 30, 2009 at 12:49AM

Naruto 63 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-63 of 63

over a year ago Hidanfan said…
crap >.> i know this guy!tad bit of an ass we got ourself here...how bout u go back 2 A$$ town,theyre having an election and ur winning all the votes!and he dog's name is rusty!so stfu!u gotta problem w/ rusty!?!?yeah well,go!no one wants a ass here...
over a year ago giovannimtz said…
big smile
HAHA! L IS JUST A HATER BECAUSE SHE\HE DOESNT HAVE FRIENDS LIKE U GUYS.
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
hidan dnt go!!!! i-am-L go to hell rusty is awsome!!!! i would care if she dies so fuck you!!!! i got ur back rusty!!!! and urs to hidanfan!!!!
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
thank you hidanfan but i doubt he will respond
1. because he-she never does what i say twice
2. he-she to afaird to respond
4. he-she is a bit of a coward

but that is my own personal hater =] i have others but i have to admit she-he leads the fanclub of my haters lol
lol rusty:checkl out the oher forum i posted giving my choice!
lol rusty:checkl out the oher forum i posted giving my choice!
Iruka is so cute!^_^ lol im his fangirl ^_^ Hidan and him tied 4 1st XD
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
big smile
yay!!!! hidanfan!!!!
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
heart
4 DA LUV OF JASHIN,NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U R NOT LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!V NEED YOUR COMEDY,V NEED U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*tears
Hey,im a lil' lazy so i didnt read most of da comments above so i8f u'v decided 2 stay,YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE'S A HIDAN PIC 4 U...........
Oh,check out his pose,he's tryin' hard 2 look HAWT,most probaly.......4 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
Hey btw,i couldnt help but feel that this hole forum was a joke 2 get a lil' attention or 2 no if n-e1 h8ed u!!!!!!
4 DA LUV OF JASHIN,NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U R NOT LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!V NEED YOUR COMEDY,
acctually someone people still h8s me..alot >.> said some;very rude things i cant repeat >.> >.> if i do O_O i might go nutz and ud have 2 take me 2 the loopey house w/ hidan =P and i dont want that ......that would suck [im not giving names cause i know rusty stole the knife back from me w/ out posting any comment XD and i dont want it getting any worse.....worst case senario i just dont play fanpop 4 3 weeks or more T^T and i dont want that]
last edited over a year ago
ok now question:how do u delete a forum?XD XD XD XD XD XD XD no really...how?
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
its stupid but you cant delete a forum i asked one time to because i wanted to delete it but there is no way
damn >.> that is dumb,i should ask my dad 2 ask david [1 of the creators] 2 fix that problem =P
over a year ago cici746454 said…
noooooooooooooooooo but i know youre staying so im happy