Naruto Sasuke h8erz?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 21, 2009 at 01:51PM
Okay,there a lot of fanpoppers who h8 Sasuke,i mean there r more than i expected so i nee d the reason,plz reply.I wanna know >^..^<
Okay,there a lot of fanpoppers who h8 Sasuke,i mean there r more than i expected so i nee d the reaso

Naruto 133 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 133

over a year ago Hidanfan said…
welll:he killed itachi,hurt naruto,he has the world's biggest chip on his shoulder!,uhmm...want me 2 continue?ok ill continue anyways:he joined orochimaru,has crazy ideas 2 destroy the hidden leaf village...im not gonna continue cause theres 100 more things..
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
laugh
Yeah,i no what u mean bout the Itachi dyin' part *sob*
I felt like choking him *gritting her teeth in anger* but then i had 2 force myself 2 forgive him & i couldn't possibly h8 him cuz Itachi-san luved him more than anything in da world & so i ,3 Sasuke 2,not talkin' fangirl thingy.LOL
Btw,sorry 4 the annoyingly lengthy reply.I no how u could get bored but this might cheer u up........
Hm,or maybe not,since he's still in a bad mood but who cares,just yell:HELLO HIDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
Yeah,i no what u mean bout the Itachi dyin' part *sob*
I felt like choking him *gritting her teeth in
Oh shit!Angry hello kitty XD Hidan:uhm..if thats suppose 2 b me then..thats kinda jacked up >> me:put a cork in it *:| man...*mumbles*:how come i always like the hot jerks who r hard 2 get and can b abnockious >> Hidan:hmm?.....me:nothing!*hugs Hidan* *mumbles*:yet..i still love the angry 1...*laughs*
last edited over a year ago
Oh shit!Angry hello kitty XD Hidan:uhm..if thats suppose 2 b me then..thats kinda jacked up >> me:put
Okay,lovin' the Hidan story.LOL
Hey,did u like the kitty?!
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
just to let you no i dnt hate sasuke im deffending him!!!! ok he killed Itachi for revenge on his clan (if you dnt remember Itachi killed everyone accept sasuke himself and madara) so he had a good reason!!!! he hurt naruto not killed him he could have easily finished the job naruto was unconscious remember?? so be thankful he only hurt him!!!! He joined orochimaru to gain power he would have never had if he would have stayed in konoha, oh he also killed Orochimaru so be thankful for that to!!!! He wants to destroy the leaf village cause they are the ones who sent Itachi to destroy the village not to mention they were goin to kill Madara but he had brains enough to leave just like sasuke!!!! so yeah sasuke doesnt seam like the bad guy to me, Konoha does!!!! there you go guys!!!!

ps youre welcome sasuke!!!! there is still people who understand your pain and who accept you for who you are, unlike the ones who want to change you!!!!
mischievous
I hope he finally finishes the job!!!!

Oh yeah thats a drawing I did!!!!
I hope he finally finishes the job!!!!

Oh yeah thats a drawing I did!!!!
live on forever and become stronger than anyone could ever dream sasuke!!!!

Oh another drawing I did!!!!
live on forever and become stronger than anyone could ever dream sasuke!!!!

Oh another drawing I di
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!I <33333333333333333333333333333333333333­333­333­33 your drawings & io agree with u TOTALLY.SO THERE,SASUKE H8ERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Hey,undeademperor1,u seem 2 b pretty smart,just like Shikamaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
i do my share of studying and thank you!!!!
kiss
LOL!!!!
Your welcome.
Can u draw ITACHI-SAN?!
LOL!!!!
Your welcome.
Can u draw ITACHI-SAN?!
laugh
wow.....u ask him 4 a pcture of Itachi-san?lol and yes i did like the Hello kitty hidan ^^ lol....and yes Hidan can b very funny 2 mess w/ he is pretty easy 2 joke w/
i can!!!! here you go!!!!

umm I also did an ANBU picture of him but i changed the appearance to make him a different character one that i created his life story but I needed someone who looked cool as an ANBU so I used Itachi!!!!
i can!!!! here you go!!!!

umm I also did an ANBU picture of him but i changed the appearance to make
heres the ANBU based Itachi!!!!
heres the ANBU based Itachi!!!!
big smile
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U ROCK!!!!!!!!!I had already checked out these drawinga at my other forum topic but i'm checkin' them out again.REALLY,GREAT WORK :3
mischievous
^^ mhm,i should try and figure out how 2 download my picture of hidan >> XD but thats gonna b hard [and funny thing is...i wana b a game desighner 4 Blizzard ^^ lol]
thanx akatsuki_otaku!!!! well that might be a prob then hidanfan!!!!
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
its so funny how much fanpop has changed. You see a long time ago the spot used to have all sasuke fangirls and i was killed if i said sasgay i mean really wars were fought!!!!!!!its just so funny to me how it turned out. In fact now if you like sasuke your kinda odd.....its so different now hahah i wish the sasuke fangirls could see it now......
REALLY?!?!Well,i think i'd b good 2 hear some1 actuaally sayin' SASUKE,instead of SasGAY.XD
I mean,most of my friends r Sasuke h8ers.LOL
i am definitely not a sasuke hater i love all the Uchihas!!!! see these are the three i like most tho!!!!
i am definitely not a sasuke hater i love all the Uchihas!!!! see these are the three i like most tho
but Sasuke is my favorite!!!! SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but Sasuke is my favorite!!!! SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just like itachi and madara......i am a big HUGE sasuke hater hahaha. Even before he killed itachi i hated him. Always thinking he's the best and he can do whatever he wants and makeing the dum decsions. I could go and on.......
he didnt make dumb decisions he actually made the ones that would take him further!!!! and he is now way better than he ever was or wouldve been if he stayed in Konoha!!!!
yes but also he left behind everyone who loved him or cared about him. I mean seriously your brother killed clan i know sad sad *cry* *cry* but cant he see that killing him is what itachi wanted? i knew that even before part 2 came out. Why not piss him off and not do it? thats what i would have done
I knew that too but if he never killed Itachi he would have never gained the power he has now also he would have never knew how to unlock the final step of the Sharinggan so even if he was to oblivious to realize Itachi wanted him to kill him or not he wouldve still killed him it was revenge even if the person he seeked out revenge for wanted it or not it doesnt matter!!!! oh and as for leaving who he loved the rivalry would have stopped if he stayed cause Naruto wouldve still had to train to get ready for the Akatsuki and he would have surpassed Sasuke greatly so they wouldnt have anything more to add to the rivalry witch is a big part of the story line!!!!
I dont care about the story line, if i was freakig sasuke i would have stayed. You cant tell me that he couldnt have become strong on his own! because thats a bunch of crap and plus if he would have stayed the creator of naruto would have made sure he got stronger to keep the rivalery going. Also sasuke could careless about power, all he wants is power so he can achive his real goal revenge which is retarded to base your life off of revenge, give me a break and then to go after he killed Itachi and want more revenge after he knew what his brother wanted for him. He went against his brother even after he knew the truth about what happened to the uchiha clan and how they died....idiot....

[you know the weird thing is that i am most like sasuke in real life yet i still hate him.......odd}
{also remeber this just a disagreement i have nothing against you =] were still buddies}
he wouldnt have gotten as strong never said he wouldnt have got stronger i no he would have got strong but not as strong as he is!!!! pluse whats the fun of having a show if one of the main characters didnt do somthing most people hate him for!!!! if he would have stayed the show wouldnt be as interesting!!!! naruto wouldnt have tried as hard as he has to become stronger if Sasuke stayed not to mention Sakura wouldnt have wanted to become a medical ninja as much and even if she wouldve she wouldnt have gotten as good as she is if he was still there she would be to busy tryin to think of ways to get Sasuke or if hes lookin at her pluse shes gotten alot less annoying since hes been gone!!!! so if you look at it he did the right thing for himself, he has always done things for himself not for others so if he would have stayed because everyone wanted him to that wouldve been stupid, because thats not the Sasuke I have liked since the first time I saw him!!!!
yeah i no you're cool i like you!!!!
Ummmmmmmmm.......HI!!!!!
over a year ago iluvdeidara418 said…
well.... he made deidei pissed off so he blew himself up ( in my point of view.) and killed itachi.. *sob*
actually, there are alot of reasons why i hate sasGAY.. but i think if i list all of them down, there wouldn't be enough space..hehe.. =D
big smile
C'mon,u'r not going 2..............OH!!!!I FOGOT I'M TALIKIN' 2 A HUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE DEIDARA FANGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!DARN IT!!!!!!!!LOL
Well,i'm reaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy glad u added a reply <333333333333
Wanted 2 talk 2 u more than anything.XD
me too! so... why do you hate sasGay anyway?
Akatsuki doesnt hate sasuke she was wondering y everyone else does!!!! he happens to be my third fav character!!!! I mean come on how could you hate the guy who improved the fastest and most out of the whole show since it started and he began as the best already!!!! the only thing I think is stupid is Shikamaru didnt try his hardest on the test after becoming a Genin so Sasuke got the highest score not Shikamaru that shows you Neji isnt the second smartest Sasuke is whitch makes me smile!!!!
laugh
Yeah,what he said.XD
WHOA?!?!Neji........Sasuke.......Genin...­...­.hi­ghe­st score......DUDE,i got a BRAINFUSE!!!!!!THANKX ALOT *sarcasm*.LOL!!!
thanx for backin me up!!!! lol!!!! yeah i think ive watched the series a little to much!!!! and maybe read about the characters just a little to much as well!!!!
surprise
wow... undeademperor1...you really do know a lot about naruto...
coooool....

wow... undeademperor1...you really do know a lot about naruto...
coooool....
over a year ago Temari_ said…
well, i don't really hate sasuke, but i don't like him either....
over a year ago Temari_ said…
lol funny pic iluvdeidara418!
i no alot cause im obsessed with the show and im now reading the manga so im getting smarter!!!! and Temari is my Naruto crush!!!! good question for you and hopefully you agree with what i would say who is the best match for Temari?? this question is for Temari_!!!!
did you guys read the new manga? it was freaking awsome!!!!!!!!! madara was in it! and may i add, he was a Bada** as usual =]
big smile
>.> rusty and her boy....what can i say i dunno

BOOM!!!!DO DEI-DEI!ANd he killed himself cause of sasuke so,dei lover right =P
>.> rusty and her boy....what can i say i dunno 

BOOM!!!!DO DEI-DEI!ANd he killed himself caus
i thought it was pretty funny cause he keept underestimating sasuke!!!! just cause he knew how to take out Itachi well got to say Sasuke is just to good!!!!
.....madara could take him easily i mean come on sasuke tried to attack him and it didnt even scratch him in the least
.....madara could take him easily i mean come on sasuke tried to attack him and it didnt even scratch
over a year ago Sarmad568 said…
crying
He killed itachi and was going to be evil.But i still like him:}
Itachi wanted 2 die by Sasuke's hands soooo i personally think Sasukeh8erz r kinda weird.ITS AN OPINION,RUSTY,HIDANFAN & ALL YA OTHER GUYS WHO H8 SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!
& Deidara commited a suicide soooooooooo.........
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........
HOW CUTE,U GOT A PROB?!?!?!XD
Itachi wanted 2 die by Sasuke's hands soooo i personally think Sasukeh8erz r kinda weird.ITS AN OPINI
that proves that sasuke is weak though if itachi wanted to he could have beat him but he knew he didnt have much time to live so he kinda comminted suicide and then if you really think about it he didnt really win against deidara either because he didnt really kill him......deidara killed himself. So who has sasuke won against? He would have lost to Orichumaru if orichumaru wasnt weak at the time of not haveing a new body {it is a stated fact by SASUKE in the manga} so yea he's not even stronger than orichumaru......and as said by madara at this current point in time naruto is better than sasuke. Yea things arent looking to good for gay boy right about now.....
U'r rite bout da Itachi part but i think madara said that naruto MIGHT BE stronger than Sasuke now sooooooo........
And I'M SICK OF DA HATRED U GUYS HAV 4 SASUKE,SO RETARDED & BEYOND IMMATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY OPINION,RUSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
LOL!!!!!!
Just noticed da Jiraiya pic.......
XDXDXDXDXD
......o yes, i see hmmmmm in fact i think your the immature one {in my opinion} createing a forum for people to hate on sasuke {thats pretty much what this is} then yell at people that dont like sasuke? hmmmm kinda odd but ya know i am only telling the truth and plus i can tell you right now there is a character in the show that you dont like and you would agrue that she-he is the worst character in the whole show.......in fact thats what i am doing, also i am stateing my opinion that sasuke is a dummy that doesnt know anything, yes i said it and i really dont care. Sasuke will always fall behind naruto, its the way it is, he's the main character he always wins, of across they have to make a rivaler in the start so they make sasuke look better but win the real fight starts naruto will win. To me you guys are retarded always getting all over protective of sasuke, its very immature, at least when you guys say something bad about madara i dont go all nuts. I mean come on the forum is called "sasuke haters" what do you think people are going to do?
welll then delete the forun!