Naruto Sasuke h8erz?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 21, 2009 at 01:51PM
Okay,there a lot of fanpoppers who h8 Sasuke,i mean there r more than i expected so i nee d the reason,plz reply.I wanna know >^..^<
Okay,there a lot of fanpoppers who h8 Sasuke,i mean there r more than i expected so i nee d the reaso

Naruto 133 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-133 of 133

over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
akatsuki i wasnt blaming you i was talking in general!!!! rusty i always put exclamation points after my sentences its a habit i got hooked on a long time ago!!!! i wasnt yelling and you carried that on as long as i did!!!! so neither one of us stopped!!!! oh and i dnt no you and you dnt no me, so how come you attacked me personally??
ask everyone so far or go into every forum ive been in almost every message i put exclamation points after go look 4 yourself!!!!
oh and one more thing i forgot to mention i read all of the manga chapters in 2 days thank you very much!!!!
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
O_O
what??
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
in two days??????!!!!!!!!!! O_O you read all the manga chapters in two days????????!!!!!!!!!!
yes technically 32 hours and 47 minutes!!!! it was on a bet and my friend watched me pluse i had to read them out loud so he knew i wasnt lieing!!!!
wow... you know it took me like an hour to read about 100 comments... lol.... manga chapter? i could only read about 16 chapter a day...if i read more than that, i bacame dizzy and dizzy........ oh, man ... now i'm dizzy, water pls, kisame! *kisame went into the kitchen and an hour later, he came back* kisame: here's your water.. me: thanks......now i feel a little better....
lol!!!!
big smile
yep..
you r funny!!!!
over a year ago cici746454 said…
well i hope there are no more big fights but you never know
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
big smile
Yeah,that was kinda...............ugh..........okay no comment,here.U dont no when any1'll snap?!XD
Alright,so.................any1 who would like 2 say sumthing,anything cuz i wanna talk.....
Wait,wait,wait.........WAIT JUST A DARN MINUTE,HERE!!!!!!!!!ALL da MANGAS in JUST almost 2 FREAKIN' DAYS...............HOLY SHITCAKES,WTF?!?!?!?!
If its really true,then u mr.undead hav bcome a..........ugh........ A REAL FREAKIN' NARUTARD,THROUGH MY EYES *bowsb4 undead*.LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Hey,Just so u nobeing a Narutard 4 me is a big accomplishment & u will now b.........ugh....i guess im not 2 good with da speeches & all sooooooo...........
ALL HAiL THE UNDEADNARUTARDEDEMPEROR!!!!!!!!!XDDDDDDDDD­DDD­DDD­DDD­DDD­DDD
lol hey akatsuki_otaku are you going to join the naruto rp spot?
big smile
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!DID U MAKE IT?!?!I'v been finding it 4 some time?!
i'll join,BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol thanx akatsuki!!!!
ok yea ive made it heres the link link
meh
yeah,iv joined & i'll try 2 add my character soon or ill just unscribe instead of givin' u any trouble....
ive already joined and added my character!!!!
akatsuki_otaku dont unscribe we wont start rping for awile we still need more people
ok!!!!
big smile
Oh,THANKKKKKKK UUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'LL TRY 2 ADD IT VRY SOON & hey,u guys CREATE your own characters,rite?!?!
And,btw undead,your welcome
yea
i can read 200 comments [very long 1s] in 1hr...Its easy 2 do what he did i just realized that 2 =P
ooooooooooooooooo
yeah!!!!
Um...........hi
hi!!!!
Hey,sup?!
uhm, how come im always pushed from the talkin?i mean really!now i feel like sasuke!except when sakura frikin drools over him O_o
lol
big smile
LOL
im always missin' u & your humor................& hidan ofcourse.............who seems 2 always b with u
XDDDDDDDDDDDD