Naruto Shippuuden Naruto Movie 4?

Starkeypants posted on May 25, 2007 at 08:33PM
Does naruto die? :I

Naruto Shippuuden 176 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 176

over a year ago bargirl774 said…
hold on i herd that naruto's last name was made up so no one would find out that he was the fiths son!
over a year ago Nekrolight said…
actually hes the son of the fourth
ok i just read something...naruto at the end of the series is going to mary Hinata ( WOOHOO ) so im srry for those who hoped that Naruto and sakura will be otgether
i ment the 4th srry
rely?how do thay fall in love?????????????
well that i kinda dont know cause on that website there was only a short plot of the naruto series and it sais taht in the end Naruto will become Hokage and will marry Hinata...unfortunately that was all :(...ill do some more searching...meanwhile u coudl check the story for yourselves here is the ling link (the only drawback for soem is taht the story is on an italian site therefore its in italian : ( )
over a year ago chidori said…
umm maybe i dont no all i no is win saskue dies sakuras gonna be heart broken to bad
theres a hole bunh of pictures like that
i evan fovnd some pictures were they were all at the beach
including the sand guys!!!!!
i also found a site were naruto brings back saskue from wen they were fighting on the big stachu guys and after that saskue made him an ofishal uchiha brother after that they went on a mission to kill orochymaru thenorochimaru some how caputered naruto and cut him upthan when sakura saskue and hinata found his they all started shouting and crying then saskue saw that the nine tailed fox was tryiny to fix him saskue started to put him back to gether then thay all stoped crying and it did nt say and thing after that sorry
over a year ago gman3850 said…
naruto dosent die. its Jaryia
jaryia dies??????????
omg can some one please tell me who dies in this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and also tell me when the movie comes out on you tube or some thing
well the movie already aired in japan on the 4th of august but its raw(japaneese language) and DB (datebayo) has to subtitle it...so they will upload it somewere in the spring of 2008 (so they say)
o thats just plane old stupid
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is crap is it going to be translated to english because i dont want to have to use my translater
as i said it will have a subtitle ( wrting at the bottom of the screen)like all the other naruto episodes on the video sites
why cant it be like the ones on toonami whats the difference atleast then i dont have to read words at the bottom of the screen so i can pay attention to the action on the screen to
mann soo is it going to be on netflicks or youtube?
well every1 with his own tastes...i like them subtitled because they have the original voices and i just hate to hear theyr voices translated in english it steals the whole fun out of it
over a year ago Kyuubi said…
I can read and pay attention to the action at the same time, but id rather watch it translated.
over a year ago AlaskaSlim said…
People, keep in mind the movies tend to not actually fit into the story. Take the first movie for example, naruto uses Rasengan, but Sasuke is STILL part of the team, when in the series Sasuke left soon after seeing Naruto use the Rasengan for the first time.

The second movie was ridiculous, as this "big awsome enemy" in the end was defeated by Naruto, whom we all know, may be strong for a kid, but overall is not a strong ninja, being suspectable to Genjutsu and all sorts of other tricks. Furthermore, you can bet anyone he can defeat can also be defeated by Kakashi, the 5th, Jiraiya or any other number of ninja.

The 3rd didn't make much sense due to the training Sakura was supposed to be having at the time with the 5th, as well as Naruto's own departure. The timing really comes too close, summer and all yet it being what, at least 2.5 years before Naruto saw the village again?

So now, even though I doubt Naruto die a permenant death, keep mind these events are ones that may very well be outside of canon of the series, much like filler episodes.
over a year ago ninetailfox said…
naruto is not going to die!!! cant wait till it come out!!!!!!!!
over a year ago silentwitness said…
Naruto won't die, in the trailer the grave with naruto's name on it is different to the grave with the beat up forehead protector on it. Naruto's grave is either in shino's vision or has a fake naruto in it and the other grave is for someone else who realy does die, and anyway if naruto was really going to die the movie makers would want it to be a secret for shock value, they wouldn't want the audience to know beforehand.
over a year ago Darksand said…
Naruto dosent die Jirya dose a buddy of mine I do PC work for lives in Japan and he has the movie. Naruto Learns a new jutsu one his father knew how to do i guess you could call it a bloodline limit anyways Naruto learns how to make a Flesh Clone and thats what you see the dragon kill so no worries guys the number 1 knuckleheaded ninja is here to stay!

I wonder if the 4th did in fact die? or it was a flesh clone,hmm lots to think about huh.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kikumarugirl123 said…
hay if your friend has the movie why cant he send it to you tube so every one can watch!!!!!!!
also that flesh clone thing sounds so stuped!!!!
p.s. i am bargirl774 i just forgot my password and made a new id
over a year ago getnnn said…
IF U WANT A GOOD WEB 2 WATCH THE OLD NARUTO AND THE NEW NARUTO GO 2 ... www.tailedfox.com
how can kisame have as much chakra as naruto does he have a demon with in him to?
well baby girl i belive there is a little thing called copyrite infringment and also dosent sound stupid lol its the truth you sound stupid, Kisame only has that much chakra cause his sword eats it and gives him acsess to what ever its eaten
lol no it doesnt have u ever read the newest manga omg his samehada (sword) cuts through and devours chakra it doesnt give him the chakra that it dovours so there for, u kinda sound stupid if u dont believe me try buying the newest manga lol
and when u read it then u can debate with me

over a year ago kawarimi said…
Ladies ladies , now lets try and act a little more civilised, we're all friends here after all.
btw. kisame only has as much chakra as naruto when naruto hasnt converted into one-tailed or two-tailed form; If naruto converted kisames chakra would be as useless as a castrated guys weener.
over a year ago kawarimi said…
does anybody know when the movie's is finally gonna come out?
over a year ago faustslife said…
i do know whatever way it happens naruto lives thorugh this supposed death. ohh and i have also heard that Saskue is uchiha madara's decendant and itachi is not actually sasuke's brother. in the manga there is a picture of madara (aka tobi) sitting atop the likeness of himself carved in the valley of the end saying something like "will you shed your scales and become a hawk" refering to him becoming more like madara. ohh and Pein the akatsuki leader is using the 4ths body in the newest manga. pein has the ability to enter other peoples bodies and shut them down and store the body. he can apparently enter them and use them at will afterwards. and as far as jiraya dieing from the looks of the newst manga he has his hands full fighting pein and konan. also in the manga sasuke kills orochimaru. however it seems plausible that orochimaru comes back because of kabuto "assimilating" parts of orochimaru and saying that it felt like the will or orochimaru was taking over his body.
over a year ago Nigel01 said…
Guys naruto does not die and Sasuke isn't in the freking movie idiotz.
It is just a movie were somthing haponds then =>what do you know in the end naruto did not die .
I sad "did" becouse i sow the movie .
The "Naruto movie 4"

The movie is abouth a girl how can sea the futur and the leife ninjas have to kep here safe becouse
there ar some darck poweres that nead her to destroy the World.
Wen Naruto looks like he is going to die the Nine Tail comes out in full forss AND SAVES THE DAY .
That is oll i am going to say. I will not tell enithing ells becouse i will spoil the movie
i could only understand every other word of what you just wrote. is english your second language?
no franch is
do you mean french is your first language?
second
then what is your first language?
Romanian
end yes i seen the movie

yep, naruto meets a princess, she is mean and spoilt person, naruto grabs her and gives her the trademark shake going on about how she should care for others and blah blah, princess changes into a nice person blah blah blah. between that u get some lame action between naruto and some purple bad guys, the end.
over a year ago NaruSakura2b said…
nige101 do sakura and naruto kiss.
You fucking Moron dont be pspreading bullshit lol FOR ONE Tobi isnt Madra dumshit he is Obito never 1nce did he say he was madra said he had madras power and dumb shit Kisames Sword allows him to absorb what ever charka was devoured by it dumbass each one of the swordsmen had a speacial sword techniqe
my name is not nige101 it is NAYGEL01

For NaruSakura2b
And a nother thing for NaruSakura2b .

If you relly whant to know if Naruto and Sakura will ever be togerder don't look at images read the manga .

O yea they will not .

Even if she likes Naruto a bit, she will never atmit it to hem ,Sakura will just push him out of the wey .
HEy Nigel read magna 297 there you should find youre ansrew narusakura is alrdy in the process of happining in the magna. opps i forgot you to tell the main charaters always gets the girl he loves. peace out
I know, I seen it but you know Sakura stil thinks of Sasuke end in oll animes and manga 2 coleegs never get together even if they have some love her and there
The thing is that at the end of a amine series (in general)the 2 main caracters look back at things and a sentiment grabs you , next you now nothig haponds after that .
you make good points but her feelings are stronger for naruto then they are for sasuke in shippuden and in the magna it really simple if you think about it looking for sasuke making them get closer to each other.this whole statement below was bullshit lol there only on magna373 goodtry though dipshit *The thing is that at the end of a amine series the 2 look back at things and a sentiment grabs you , next you now nothig haponds after that.*Bullshit na not bullshit horseshit lol go narusaku.

Dud calm your self it's only a ANIME it's not like the things in it ar real,
I was talking abouth Mangas and Animes in generali not abouth the Naruto series .
I seen a lot of them trust me to much i thinc.
over a year ago HyugaHinata said…
I got a question, are Hinata and Naruto actualy b a g friend, do they kiss anytime?
No there not, they hug some times but nothing serios , and no they never Kiss they never had an posibel never will.
Naruto barely knows she exists.
Nigel01? so if u saw the movie y not tell us where did u get it so we can get it too and watch it :). Btw nice to c thatt other romanians are interested in anime ( im romanian too)!Aw and another thing i read on the internet that Hinata and Naruto will marry in the end :)
Is the manga any different from the Naruto shippuuden series cause i c ppl talking of things that i dident c happening in the series :)