Naruto Shippuuden Naruto Movie 4?

Starkeypants posted on May 25, 2007 at 08:33PM
Does naruto die? :I

Naruto Shippuuden 176 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 176

over a year ago CelticWarrior said…
No! I don't think so but i Know its about Sasuke and naruto! I think that first bit in ep.1 is part of the movie.
over a year ago alexmcneice said…
ahhh...i see, i never thought naruto would die, that is just silly at the moment with were the manga is etc etc. but it looks reeeally interesting this film!!!
over a year ago babysheena16 said…
WHO'LL BE ABLE TO GET THE MOVIE?
well it's not out to july...then it'll take a month or two for dattabayo to translate it. so it's gonna be a while!!!
over a year ago s281stang said…
i can't wait for this movie as the series is a bit slow at the moment
over a year ago babysheena16 said…
this is gonna so sucky coz it takes soooo long!
over a year ago Sasuto23 said…
unfortunately Naruto does die but Sasuke does 2 hopefully.then they do cum back alive sasuke turns good n gets his revenge n naruto n sakura mite hook up. if he wuz ded the series would b over n he needs 2 b hokage.
over a year ago yardog said…
i hope sasuke and hinata die
awww you are so sweet....
over a year ago MoneyTalkso_O said…
Naruto is weaker than sasuke period. But after this naruto become stronger due to his Rasenshuriken and other moves he hasnt yet showed to the fans. Trust me...(I'm very relible...sometimes)
Movie comes out on 4th August. so keep an eye out after that!
over a year ago bleach360 said…
well i hope he does not die because he hasnt became hokage yet so i dont think he will die but i hope sasuke will
he won't die.....the anime would have to finish....do you think they're gonna stop an anime that make loads of money for the makers and creator??? noooooo!!!!!

so don't worry. naruto won't die...at least not forever...
over a year ago ai_kyo said…
nahh he wont die! coz if he did die there wouldnt be a naruto show anymore coz he is like the main character

ooo i cnt wait to watch it!! it looks sooooo gooooddd!!!
over a year ago r0sen4y said…
Sry but i've got tru lot of reaing around the forums and i think that he might realy die.I saw pretty funny stories about choji saving naruto with his forbidden jutsu(wich involves a lots of body mass),but in the end i think it's possitive-HE DIES.I know what you are going to say-But in the manga he is still allive.Yeah i know, i read it too, but the movies have nothing to do with the manga.Sorry!!
PS.The movie comes out in japanice in 4th august.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago playa4life2007 said…
lol naruto won't die so easliy firstyble his the main character and blive me naruto is not going to die till he becomes hokage.
over a year ago deidaraslove said…
Naruto probably wont die in the movie. My reason is because he has had several near death experiences, but the fox saved him every time. The fox's life depends on Naruto's, so it wont let him die.
over a year ago r0sen4y said…
Lol. In preveous experiences the fox realy saved him, but she is life threatening for naruto's body.The red chakra may look like she is protecting naruto but she is realy hurting him.
yes, but the fox is pretty much selfish. he doesn't want to die and he hates naruto. but if naruto dies then the fox dies too. so he begrudgingly keeps naruto alive. believe me, naruto will live. he might die kinda but he will come back. the anime series is not finished yet. and the films do have something to do with the anime, they take place in the times we don't see them go off on missions.
over a year ago smile4me said…
i have a friend that has seen the movie!
!SPOILERS BELOW!
*when the movie first starts it shows the future of how naruto dies..BUT! throughout the movie naruto finds out how to make a new jutsu!
*this jutsu that he learns is his fathers jutsu.His father yodame or whatever died sealing the fox into naruto...But.. he didnt die...he made a jutsu that can make a flesh clone of himself..Naruto doesnt attually learn the jutsu by trying it was an accedent.. but his clone dies and sakura, lee, and neji find his clones body.. and the akuski have the real naruto... while there having the funarel sakura promises to avenge naruto and lee says he will help avenge him.. sasuke soons finds out about naruto dying. He was speachless then got up and left..in search of itachi and the rest of the clan.. sasuke saves fights his brother but does not kill him.. (i was confused because he always wanted his revenge) lol well anyways...he takes naruto and leaves him in the forest somewhere..and while sakara and lee were hoppon around the forest they find him and lee carrys him back...(Btw this movie takes place after manga 364) how do i know you ask? i dont i think it takes plave there because on the cover it shows him all beat up and scratched where he was scratched up by thoughs one purple figures in the movie :] and yes naruto and sakura do kiss near the end....-heehee-

over a year ago smile4me said…
all this info was from a friend so dont ask me any questions >.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago hyuuga21 said…
the movie aired 21st of april this yearn in japan, dattebyo is still subbing it

Demons that once almost destroyed the world, are revived by someone. To prevent the world from being destroyed, the demon has to be sealed and the only one who can do it is the shrine maiden Shion from the country of demons(chick with purple eyes) , who has two powers; one is sealing demons and the other is predicting the deaths of humans. This time Naruto's mission is to guard Shion, but she predicts Naruto's death. The only way to escape it, is to get away from Shion, which would leave her unguarded, then the demon, whose only goal is to kill Shion will do so, thus meaning the end of the world. Naruto decides to challenge this "prediction of death".

The trailer begins with a brief glimpse of Shion's eyes and a dark scene with lava. Naruto is fighting against dark purple, snake-like attacks with dragon heads. He is impaled through his back for the first of two times in the trailer. Shion's face is seen in a metallic reflection as if she was looking at herself, while black ribbons wave in the background.

The second scene shows Naruto's friends mourning in a graveyard, though many details are different than the scene showed in the initial teasers. Sakura, Neji, Choji, Tsunade, Lee and others are present showing battle damage and not wearing their funeral clothing.

The following scenes show Naruto and Sakura carrying around a weak Shion in a friendly manner. Lee is seen fighting with a rock-like enemy. Three individuals with connected chakra strings are also seen. The trailer ends as Shion falls from Naruto's back and down a chasm. As she falls, she reaches for a cracked ornament that she wears. The scene suddenly changes to show Naruto impaled a second time, this time through the heart.
The trailer begins with a brief glimpse of Shion's eyes and a dark scene with lava. Naruto is fighting against dark purple, snake-like attacks with dragon heads. He is impaled through his back for the first of two times in the trailer. Shion's face is seen in a metallic reflection as if she was looking at herself, while black ribbons wave in the background.

The second scene shows Naruto's friends mourning in a graveyard, though many details are different than the scene showed in the initial teasers. Sakura, Neji, Choji, Tsunade, Lee and others are present showing battle damage and not wearing their funeral clothing.

The following scenes show Naruto and Sakura carrying around a weak Shion in a friendly manner. Lee is seen fighting with a rock-like enemy. Three individuals with connected chakra strings are also seen. The trailer ends as Shion falls from Naruto's back and down a chasm. As she falls, she reaches for a cracked ornament that she wears. The scene suddenly changes to show Naruto impaled a second time, this time through the heart.
go to www.youtube.com/hinatsboi to see how i got this info
sorry, i gave the wrong link
link
also, here is a the movie trailer

link
over a year ago Sharingan33 said…
I beilive that Naruto does die in this movie, but in the end he returns to life! If Naruto has the nine tails within him he can't die his death just may be pro-longed in this movie.
over a year ago mansfieldadam said…
if naruto dies the creaters are going to get such a beating they are going to have to bring him back and any charecter who dies.
over a year ago mansfieldadam said…
Yardog saskue does not die because later in shippuden he comes back to the leaf village as the right hand man of the sixth hokage naruto!!!!
and you know this how??? cos it's not in the manga! better not be leading people on...
over a year ago MIzix said…
I think naruto disspers and then the bad guys put a body like narutos as a decoy.
over a year ago Nekrolight said…
Im sure that Naruto wont die in this movie...he's the main charecter of the series and alsohe ahs to become Hokage... so its impossible that he dies :)
over a year ago HologRams said…
naruto does not die in the movie sasuke mite or mite not return to the leaf village and naruto and sakura mite or mite not kiss i do not kno i hope they start popping out babys soon but no one knows :)this is wen i wish i lived in japan and could understand japanesse but i think sakura doesnt like naruto like that i think she loves him like a brother imo i hope she doesnt but thats wat it looks like to me
i hope she loves him like a brother cause to be honest i think narutoxhinata is a better couple :)...and this is the momment when i;d like to live in japan too and to understand hapanees
over a year ago chris45a said…
naruto & sakura are ment4 each other
over a year ago chris45a said…
and naruto 4 tails is bad realy realy bad
over a year ago bargirl774 said…
has any won ever seen the naruto movie 4?
Nope srry, ive tried downloading it but apart from the fact taht its raw the archive has a password... u have to pay on p**n sites to get the password ( prolly is jsut scam )
over a year ago Sorian said…
Naruto will not die seeing as how the naruto series ends with naruto and sauske killing eachother. How do i know. I have a friend who works on the story boards for naruto. In the movie you see a vision of narutos death and thru some very tricky plot twists everyone believes naruto is dead. My friend told me they made it look like this because it would do just what it is doing. Every where i go people are like "OMFG naruto dies!!!??!!?!??!". No he doesn't. If you got any questions my email is Gothkid2889@aol.com I will be more than willing to go more into detail if you will ask me via my email.

^^
Sorian
witch do u think will have naruto movie 4 first?-youtube or to be on dvd?????????

^__^ :p :(
well...i think youtube will have the movie first because it already aired in japan and im sure some1 recorded it...the only thing they have to do is to make the subtitle :)
over a year ago Hinata-Hyuuga said…
naruto doesn't die in the fourth movie because the girl imagined his death... and naruto is still fighting at the part when sakura is at the grave...
what girl imaged his death?
over a year ago bewitchedwitch said…
okay i have a question is their any difference between the original version of Naruto and the one that i've started watching on Toonami. and also my sis wants to know since she's so behind does sakura die. she caught a glimpse of an episode and it wasnt pretty.
over a year ago ironsand said…
well smile4me r ready told us wat happened if u red it plus how can i watch naruto shippuden episodes i cant find past 27 on youtupe
and no to bewitchedwitch if ur talking about wen gara dies and there fighting the puppet guy and she gets a sword stuck in her
1 more thing if narutos dad sealed the nine year tailed fox in him is the fourth his dad
it takes a long time to subtitle something. They have to translate it first for goodness sake. It will be ready when it's ready!
over a year ago DemonAngel said…
Please take note that it is confirmed in the manga at this point that the fourth was naruto's father, but his last name isn't uzumaki. That was Naruto's mothers last name, and Jiraya and Tsunade mention that Naruto is just like her in attitude, but looks like his dad. For Naruto's parents names go to Saiyanisland.com and look up the latest manga.
over a year ago Darksand said…
Naruto's Fathers name is Namikaze Minato "Yondomie" His mothers name was Uzumaki Kushinea She was the princess of the Whirepool Country Wich is what Uzumaki Means also they keep this a secret from Naruto so he dosent get a big head and he learns what it is to strive and work for somthing, As of Naruto dieing lol not gonna happen not even Sasuke could kill Naruto on his best day Lets not forget what he has inside him and the fact that the Akatsuki dont have much time to get Kyuubi before his and Narutos Chakra become one if that happens he wont die becuse of the insane healing powers of the kyuubis chakra. i tell you though i cant wait to see kakashi take on Obito aka Tobithats gonna be a sweet fight. Also i came across a little story that gives light to how Madra obtained his Sharingan in the first place. Madra was the son of a tengu god and the royal queen of the huyga clan this is were the power of the sharingan. I only bring this up cause there is a much bigger story to Naruto then just the Hokage.
link
for the naruto shippuuden episode guide go to
www.tvrage.com/naruto_shippuuden/episode_­gui­de/