namjin Fanfic (0)

jinniesathot posted on May 22, 2018 at 08:43AM
I randomly searched for namjin and found this club. Unfortunately, people aren't following. I suppose that's probably because most BTS fans on here don't care about ships. Which is good for them and all, but kinda discouraging for shippers to out themselves.

This fic here, is till now the best namjin fanfic i've read and (though most fans may have read it) I always like sharing it and stressing how it's so good everyone and their mother should be reading it XD

@metastacia really did a wonderful job with this one like all her works truly

The Shaman and The Exorcist is a compelling story filled with laughter, tears, romance, and twists and turns that keep you at the edge of your seat, with supernatural elements and mysteries from the past. Full summary and link below.

Summary:
Seokjin doesn't believe in ghosts. Which would cause a huge uproar if everyone knew since he's kind of a big deal at his university; he's a shaman who protects people from evil spirits. He doesn't remember where he got the idea to do this from, all he knows is that superstitious people pay good money.

Namjoon does believe in ghosts. Better yet, he can see them and he can expel them. But there's a certain phoney shaman at his university who's stealing all his clients in his exorcism business, and he's not happy about it because haunted people pay good money.

So what do they do? Figure out whose closet is holding all the skeletons, of course.

Link:
link

namjin No replies