Movies If You Had To Choose...

Mindfreak666 posted on Aug 03, 2007 at 04:11PM
Just pretend you are not allowed to watch movies anymore for whatever reason. But you were allowed to see just one more before you had to give them up. What movie would you choose and why?

I know this is like impossible to answer.I am just interested in seeing what movies everyone would pick.

Movies 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
Little Miss Sunshine, because it was the first one that popped into my head. Every time I see or hear the word movie, Little Miss Sunshine is the first one that I think of. I love that movie!
over a year ago DrDevience said…
A Knight's Tale. why? Because it has been my fave flick for years now.
over a year ago emilee24 said…
Wayne's World! Just because it is the best movie ever!
over a year ago harold said…
Star Wars? Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Airplane? Army of Darkness? Citizen Kane? Casablanca? Blood Simple? My mind boggled with an endless list of fantastic films, but then I realized that I have all of my top favorite films essentially memorized. So if I was in that situation, I think I'd watch something that had come highly recommended but which I hadn't seen yet. Most of the other ones I could replay in my head anyway.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dazl said…
Aladdin. What better way to end than with classic Robin Williams?
over a year ago inmate62890 said…
i would have to say, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi or Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl because tehre sweet.
over a year ago sakoon said…
For me Troy of course
over a year ago duckgoddess said…
Any of the LotR movies (preferably Fellowship of the Ring or Return of the King) or Little Miss Sunshine and so many others I can't think of right now
over a year ago snoopdbg2007 said…
Tony Takitani - seriously one of the best movie's in the world and one of the most though-provoking films ever, you haven't lived till you've seen it. however you must see it by yourself to really appreciate it!!
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
Star Wars or Eragon or Transformers
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
for me it has to be a canadian film called "men with brooms" delightfully funny yet thoughtful actually its just plan hilarious
over a year ago Jameson said…
The Game Plan Cuz i just love that movie it's mine new favorite movie
over a year ago ThinkPink20 said…
Princess Bride. That movie is simply amazing.
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
Labyrinth <3 !
over a year ago zuntiz said…
The count of Monte Cristo
over a year ago atari said…
Galaxy Quest.
over a year ago SpanksU said…
The Big Lebowski, it's just brilliant
over a year ago J-C said…
The lord of the rings, any of them. They are all incredible, plus it would last a long time.
over a year ago House34 said…
Forrest Gump. Because it's my fav movie and I'll never get tired of watching it. It's an amazing story and it has Gary and Tom :P
over a year ago hannaini said…
Maybe Crazy/Beautiful or Some like it hot or Breakfast at Tiffany's or Finding Neverland? That's hard to decide!
over a year ago gogokef said…
Titanic for one more time!!
over a year ago sissy92dk said…
If I wasn't allowed to watch movies anymore I'd choose an inspiring movie about freedom like V for Vendetta...but I'd be very tempted to watch for the last time Titanic coz it has meant so much for everyone who grew up in 90s and rapresents cinema.
over a year ago ShadowFlame said…
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Three movies in one, plus it's my all time favorite. I'd rather see my house explode than to never be able to watch LotR again! (p.s. if I'm only allowed of of the three movies, i'd choose the second one)
over a year ago becca85 said…
Pride and Prejudice (1995 mini)
over a year ago gosselinfan626 said…
titanic. its my favorite movie
over a year ago LisaForde said…
big smile
NEVER HAHA!!!!!!!!!

Kidding..... Enchanted, cause its the cutest chick flick I have seen in years.Plus it has NO swearing,Sex or Violence(Not gross Violence).
NEVER HAHA!!!!!!!!!

Kidding..... Enchanted, cause its the cutest chick flick I have seen in year
over a year ago fanfly said…
Serenity.

I agree with harold that I probably have all my favourite movies memorized but I wouldn't want to risk my last movie on something new. It might suck or be just meh.
over a year ago sugarcane15 said…
smile
sweedney todd
over a year ago MadamOcta13 said…
heart
I completely agree, sugarcane15. I love that movie! It's such a deep movie about revenge. Plus, the music is AMAZING!!!
over a year ago shomill said…
Ice Age, cuz it's my favorite movie ever!!!
over a year ago melandjim4eva said…
This is so hard. But I would have to say Father Of The Bride. It is my all time favourite film.
over a year ago moviebuff4 said…
Either Raiders of the Lost Ark or Star Wars
over a year ago mars15 said…
Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 2
over a year ago warcraftjunckie said…
smile
Spirit, that's just been my favorite movie since I can remember, and it's the movie that made me fall INLOVE with horses.
over a year ago warcraftjunckie said…
big smile
Actually either Spirit or Raiders of the Lost Ark. I can't decide between the best movie EVER MADE(Raiders), and the movie that made me fall INLOVE with horses.