Morganville Vampires Morganville tv or film

blugirl37 posted on May 29, 2010 at 06:18PM
Ok, so i heard that MV might be trying to be made into a film, and am I the only one who thinks that it MIGHT be a bad idea. I mean look at twlight...nuff said. It will only create millions of crazy fangirls, and their probably going to use icky over dramaticized teen actors to portray our much loved MV family. I dont know about you, but id stab myself in the eye if that happened. Thoughts?

Morganville Vampires 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago little-jez said…
I'd much prefer them not to make a movie but if i had to choose i'd say TV series if anything Vampire Diaries & True Blood are enjoyable but saying that i'm reading the MV books & not read either TB or VD books
over a year ago daniibxo said…
aw id love for them to make a tv series + ove real vampire diaries and they haven't really changed it that much
over a year ago pillowmints said…
HELLO PEOPLE. I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.
Listen up. How many of you thought it would be cool if there were a movie or a tv show for this book? Well, Rachel Caine is making a web tv series! Isn't that exciting? But it will only be made if they get enough funding, so everyone needs to pledge to donate some, please!!!! Here is the link to the website, go pledge! link