Marco Polo (tv-show) I fell in love with the show...

FreddieBeast posted on May 17, 2016 at 11:30AM
I just recently started watching Marco Polo on Netflix and obviously I fell in love with the show. It’s clearly a well-produced, well-researched project, even when it feels like Marco Polo must have been the most boring person ever... :D

I'm so excited when the new season starts. What do you think? Are you a fan?
save

Marco Polo (tv-show) 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago _Mountain_Dew_ said…
I love this historical fantasy drama show and I also look forward to it's new season, which kicks off on July 1, 2016 ;-)
over a year ago B_52 said…
I watched the first episode and was disappointed. However as I watched further the show starts getting better. It is not brilliant, but it is a kind of gritty and interesting… But nevertheless I will watch next season ;-)
over a year ago FreddieBeast said…
It would be so great if I could watch the new season on the way to work.... But that’s too much data volume!!! Does Netflix have any future-plans to make download content possible for offline use?
over a year ago B_52 said…
Just read something about that Netflix is considering an offline mode after saying it would 'never happen'…?!
over a year ago _Mountain_Dew_ said…
No, I don’t think so. But you could use audials moviebox to watch it without depending on the internet... That's pretty cool, check it out: link