Make Your Own Twilight Story Make Your Own Twilight Character

littleangel11 posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 09:41PM
this is what u need 2 do
hair color long short or medium
eye color
human,vampire or werewolf
what clan/coffin choices are amazon,volturi,volturi guard,Denali(vegetarian),Egyptian,Irish,Ol­ymp­ic
(Cullen),Romain,American nomads and
European nomads
name
age if you a vampire tell me how old u r in human years and vampire years
life story
creater

Make Your Own Twilight Story 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago littleangel11 said…
angelic
name Melantha
hair brown
gender female
eyes gold
vampire
volturi/amazon
age v 316 h 19
creator unknown
story i woke up in a cave i started travailing i saw this house so i went inside when i got in a girl came to me and welcomed me she said she was Zafrina and that i was a vampire after that she told me the rules who make them and were they they also told me to not go into the sun after that i grabbed an umbrella and went to Italy i met the volturi and they accepted me i was told that i have the ability to suck up knowledge my first assignment was to kill one of the Cullen coffin i failed miserably and ended up dieing.
THE END
name Melantha
hair brown
gender female
eyes gold
vampire
volturi/amazon
age v 316 h 19
creator unknow
over a year ago Werewolfgrl89 said…
big smile
Name: Scarlett Young
Hair: long blond
Eyes: blue
Werewolf
Quillete Tribe
Life Story: I was born Febuary 11, 1990 and both of my parents were vampires while I was born a werewolf. When I was five years old my parents and twin sister (not exactly twin because she was a vampire and her eyes were red) a banded me. I then went to La Push, Washington and I live with Emily Young and Sam Uley.
Quillete
over a year ago ilovebook95 said…
Name: Timaeus Prime
Hair: short black
Eyes: Goldish blue
Height: 5'2
Appearance: small Korean teenager; wears silver-black leather robes with silver hood and black leather gloves. Now, in addition to old clothes, dons gold-cream tunic with armor.
Hybrid= half-human, half-werewolf
Former Volturi, new Cullen member
Life story:Barely before World War I, Prime was the last descendant of a mighty clan full of great leaders, military or political. When he was just 12 yrs old, Prime joined the Volturi. He trained with them until the second world war began. He hibernated for the next hundred years and while he slept, he had visions of the Cullen family. When he awoke, the Volturi ordered him to destroy the Cullens after their defeat 2 years ago. He almost defeated them all, but even he was no match for the combined vampire clans and shape-shifters Bella Cullen managed to slash his right eye.. He eventually decided to join them and train properly. When the Volturi heard, they mobilized a massive army. Without Timaeus, the Cullens would have been destroyed. In the end, one of the Volturi tortured Bella with his ability. Timaeus stepped up and took brunt of the attack, absorbing it in his body. He eventually unleashed a Power Nova so powerful it vaporized nearly all the Volturi, but he took his own life. Later on, the Cullens honored him as a hero.

Life story#2: Somehow, the Volturi managed to extract Prime's DNA and made attempts to clone him. After 2 years of failure, they finally managed to create a stable clone. Like his predeccessors, he inherited not only his powers, but the original's memmories. In the end, the clone escaped and traveled to find the Cullens.

Stay Tuned for more!
Powers/Abilities: Atmoskinesis like Benjamen only far advanced. In addition, can use advanced telekinesis, able to move objects effortlessly, manipulate minds(except Bella), and blast enemies with psychic energy.
Can combine his elemental powers to form new ones. Ex: fire+earth=lava; water+wind=storms, etc.
His Lightning power so strong can instantly vaporize humans, kill shape-shifters if strong enough, and even stun vampires.
Tools: Sword called Elementia, a sword whose metal can penetrate vampire skin and will return to him if diverted, only he could weld the blade.
last edited over a year ago
ivor696 commented…
that vampire that tortured Bella couldn`t of used his ability because her shield would block it over a year ago
alemomo commented…
But her shield only effects the things that effect the mind, maybe it was something physical over a year ago
over a year ago teamjane99 said…
Name: Maya Clearwater
Hair: long raven black
Eyes: Emerald green
Werewolf (Child of the Moon)
Luna pack, Quiliute tribe
Life Story: one year after finding out she's a werewolf, her parents (mostly her dad) send her off to La Push, Washington to live with her uncle Seth and aunt Leah. Once she got there, she met Embry Call, and automatically fell in love. Then her friend from her former pack gives out secrets about the cullens to the volturi and it's up to maya and the quiliute pack to save them from ultimate destruction... and to keep her new love alive

this is maya (only without the wings):
Name: Maya Clearwater
Hair: long raven black
Eyes: Emerald green
Werewolf (Child of the Moon)
Lun
over a year ago kentei290 said…
name kentei
hair ... black braids, down to shoulders
eyes, change colors blue,red,purple
sanguinarian vampire
age h 21 v 7000
god ,,, kentei is a heavenly vampire
life story , unknown
over a year ago sljc said…
Name: Stephen Hegedus
Hair: Light brown, Medium length
Eyes: Green mixed with red
Vampire: Ex Volturi
I was born in England, 1776. Most of my human life I was brought up in the ways of high society. My family were made up of Barron's and Barronesses. Mostly everyone around me used to be spoilt, rude and dull. I used to hate being around them. I carried on to disappoint my family as I was gay and refused to marry most of the woman "suited" for me. My parents found it disgusting and made sure to make it clear as they forced me to leave the family home as an outcast. The year is now 1799, homeless, I travelled a lot. I soon came across what I thought was a deserted shack. As I entered I came across a child being mauled upon by a man. I tried to escape but I was unlucky. Everything happened so quickly, the last thing I saw was the crimson red eyes of the man as he bit in to my chest. Long story short I was turned in to a Vampire. Almost a decade passed and I was welcomed by the Volturi. Aro took a certain interest in me as being reborn gave me the ability of mind control. I soon realised the Volturi were using me to their advantage and I left them. Changing the way I live as I now have a strict diet of no humans and who I trust. The year is now 2012 and have recently fought alongside with the Cullen's in order to save Edward and Bella's child. We won, for now. . .
over a year ago conga11 said…
blush
Name: Tullula Cliff
Hair: Shoulder-Length blonde
Eyes: Bright red
Vampire: American Nomads
My life sort of started out as my big brother, Garrett, leaving for 2 weeks and when he came back he was well, different. He was colder, and he looked at me like he wanted to eat me but when he asked me to go away from our parents I agreed. On the way, I guess he could not resist it anymore, he bit me but stopped when he realised what he had done. He left me screaming in pain for a few days and then suddenly....it was gone. THEN he told me about everything like vampires and stuff. For the next 70 years we travelled around a lot, drinking a lot of people's blood. One day we came to Carlisle, and his fake " brother " Edward. Me and Garrett stayed there for a while. Me and Edward became really good friends. There might of been a chance for us if I didn't have to leave. Me and Garrett traveled around for the next hundred years until Carlise's new "creations" Emmett and Rosalie found us and asked us to help thief family. Me and Garrett agreed. But there wasn't even really a battle, just Aro holding Alice's hand for a while but we did sort of win, I guess.......
over a year ago ivor696 said…
name-Gabriel uley
hair-black with a strip of gold in
eyes-gold eyes
vampire-olympic
age-h:13 v-13
i was sam`s brother and at 11 yrs old a vampire attacked me but sam and Seth saved me when the the uley pack came to kill belle because she was pregnant i turned on my brother and gave paul a massive bite mark in the leg.when aro came to see if renesme was immortal or not and realized there was no threat at all, i ended up imprinting on Jane by just staring her directly in the eyes.
name-Gabriel uley 
hair-black with a strip of gold in
eyes-gold eyes
vampire-olympic
age-h:13 v-1
over a year ago majalyric said…
wink
Name: Maya Deline
Hair: long brown
Eyes: yellow
Vampire
Cullen
Life Story: My life changed after I met this guy. He was holding a secret from me. I looked for clues and I did everything to get him to tell me his secret. I put myself in danger so many times, but the last time it was a matter of life or death. He saved me and I became a vampire. I never tried human blood. I was too afraid, and I didn't know how to live like a vampire. My husband was soon killed and I had no where to go. Alice and Jasper met me (more like found me) and brought me into their clan. They taught me how to live like a vampire, a vegetarian vampire.
Creator: dead husband
over a year ago alemomo said…
Name: Kate

Hair: Long, medium brown

Eyes: Still red (But she's Vegetarian)

Vampire
Cullen

Human Age: 10, Vampire Age: A few weeks

Creator: A Posh Woman

Life Story:

I was born in England. I was walking through town one day when a really posh woman came up to me and my friend and asked how old we were. My friend lied and said I was 18 and she was 17, 18 in three days. I was actually 10 and she was 11. The lady told us to come with her and she'd get us an ice cream, as it was a really hot day. My friend hopped after her, and I only followed because I had been told not to leave my friend.

She took us down a few streets. But then I realised that she had took us down some back alley. She looked behind her in a fraction of a second, then smiled at us. I then noticed she had glowing red eyes, and backed away. But she had us cornered. She lunged towards my friend in an eighth of a second, the pulled back, her mouth dripping with blood. My friend couldn't even scream. She lay lifeless on the cold floor. Then she looked at me. I tried to back up, but my back was right up against the wall. She lunged at me, but when her teeth had just ripped my skin, she heard a howl and fled. She ran faster than the wind. I slumped to the ground, the pain in my neck (Yes, ha ha.) burning like fire! I suddenly dropped to the ground completely, unconscious. When I woke up I could not open my eyes, and the fiery pain was everywhere. I lay like this, paralysed by the pain, for at least three days.

When I woke up I saw the remains of a camp, but everything was in HD or something, and I could smell and hear the slightest thing. My throat now ached for something. Something I didn't have. I got up quickly, and in a second I was flying through the forest, searching for something to stop my throat aching. I spied a bear, and... well, I am usually very considerate to animals, but this bear died in seconds, full stop. I drank his blood. All of it. He felt like a bag of fur and bones, no longer with blood. I dropped him, suddenly realising what I had done. I ran away, never stopping or breathing since I never felt the need to. But then I stopped. I saw a teenage looking boy ahead of me, with a teenage looking girl beside him. All I was thinking of was 'Run, Run, Run, don't stop. Don't stop. Keep going. They won't catch you.' But the boy was suddenly in front of me. They moved fast, like that lady. I stepped back, my eyes wide with fear. But they seemed wary of me too. Why? I asked myself. I was now backed up against a tree. The boy stepped forward.

"What is your name?" He asked.
"K...K...Kate." I replied slowly.
"Do you not... feel... your throat?"
"N...n...not any more. Not after I..."
"You feel bad because you killed a bear?" He suddenly asked. I must have looked confused, because he then explained that he could read minds. Suddenly a light blond, curly haired boy and a spiky, black haired girl appeared, the girl looked around 18, the boy older but still only around 20. The girl started talking in a high pitched voice.

"We came because you'd been so long, we thought... Edward, who's that?" She asked nervously when she saw me.
"Kate." Edward replied.
"She's..."
"I know."
"Well, she looks alright, but Renesmee..."

The first girl looked distressed. Edward put his arm around her. They took me to their house. At the lake I stopped, nervous. The first girl leaped with Edward, the second girl swung from a tree and the boy leaped too, though less gracefully. I didn't know what to do. I just tried to imagine that I was on the other side, going into the forest, and what I would do then. I felt like I was disappearing for a quarter of a second, and suddenly I was on the other side. I was so shocked that I stayed still for a few seconds before looking up at the others (Who were all taller than me). They were obviously shocked too, but invited me inside. Inside a man looked at me. A boy, bigger than the others, looked at Edward. Edward nodded. I had almost forgotten that he could read minds. I heard them talk about me, and the lake. Then the man turned to me and said his name was Carlise. The first girl was Bella, the other girl was Alice, the curly haired boy was Jasper, the more sporty looking boy was Emmet, there was a girl called Rosalie and his wife was called Esme.

They introduced me to being a 'Vegetarian Vampire'. I had never had anything different, so there was no reason for me to want Human Blood. That was partly why I was fine around those werewolves and Renesmee. They told me about the Volturi too. Now I am still a few weeks old, but like Bella I am totally in control of myself. I have a power to do anything with my mind. I can even turn into animals like a werewolf, only I can turn into anything I want. The only problem is that I can, really, be classed as a kid, and kid vampire + Volturi = trouble... but the Cullens let me stay. Actually, Carlise told me that if it did cause a problem (Like I heard Renesmee did) then they hope they can sort it out without a fight...

THE END

Fact: She is the only vampire known who can cry and sleep, but her tears are pink-red (Because they drink blood)
over a year ago roikju said…
Name: jackson delta
Eyes: gold
American nomads
werewolf
human/werewolf age: 17
Creator: a girl named Lucy cunningham
clothes: a white jacket with black pants
story: unknown

over a year ago emperorchaos4 said…
Name: Dan Black
Eye color: blue-green
Creature: Wolf
Hair:black raven short
Story: Im Jacob black's cousin that he din't knew but me
neither my parents moved from La Push. Their was a car
accident six years ago but it was the voltury that attacked
us my parents got killed my dad was a wolf but he could't
win but I suvived thanks to a black sword that my dad had
from the Quilete tribe it had the power to comunicate with
the spirit wolf that gave us wolves the power to phase and
so to get revenge I made a deal with the spirit to give me
power but he said that once I killed those leeches that
took my parents I would not be allowded to phase ever
again for if I did phase I would die and so ever since the
deal i've been training to get stronger without turning to a
wolf. Six years then I met Jake and the other and they
tought I was a intruder in their land but I didn't care all I
wanted was to train and get strong and so we fought in
the end I won ease. Then Emily got attacked by the voltury
I saved her but my anger towards them almost made me
phase almonst killing me but I survived thanks to the Pack
they asked me to join and I had no choise but to join.
Then I dicover Jake been my cousin and getting a close
bond with him I explained the Pack about the deal with
the spirit wolf and not being able to phase they
understood then I dicover thatmñ many years ago our
tribe with nine more tribes went to war agaisnt a leeche
army and that one young member of each tribe that
could't phase yet was given a black sword and their
known as the ten full moons they won the war and
protected their tribe now its my time to protec my tribe
as one the ten new moons.
My imprint: Seth Clearwaters.
over a year ago Vitamin_A said…
Name-Willow Grey Cullen
Hair-medium brunette
eye color-red
creature-vampire
age-18
turned-1980
power-teleportation
life story-I was born 1900 in New York City and lived with my mom and dad. In 1911 the Triangle Fire caused my parents to move. They wanted me and my 3 sisters to live a quiet life. So we moved to Oregon. We lived by the woods I went in their one day and I got bit by a snake. they had to rush me to the hospital. It was worse than they thought so they took me to Washington. Because there was a good doctor their. They knew I was dying,Dr.Cullen saved me because my older sister who disappeared knew him. He bit me and he invited me to live with him. He told me things about my sister he said she lived with him then went off and he said she joined the volturi. He helped me control myself. Then the family started to grow.
over a year ago princessholly98 said…
hmmm
My vampire name would be violet she would have long light brown hair
Age 800 she would have a husband called Richard age 900 they would have daughter called Alice she had a sister called Holly who had super powers to see thier daughter alice funture but Alice got killed of by werewolf!

over a year ago princessholly98 said…
kiss
Did Alice read the funture in the twight of Bella and Edwards daughter yh in breaking dawn part 2 that's the best twlight flim. My favourite cracter is Bella and Edward thier love for each together
over a year ago Wolfie1 said…
hair color: *Blue* long
eye color: brown
human half werewolf
what clan: unknown
name: Nokomis Rider
life story: when birth her family's house with her in it got on fire her family not her died now. Nokomis became a singer for 8 years a star in a town called 'Florica'
creater: unknown
over a year ago VARune said…
Hair color: Black (long hair)
eye color: Gold, Green(human), Black(when thirtsy)
specie: Vampire
Coven/Clan?: unknown
name: Alaric Verarya Rune, Vera for short

Early life: Vera was born in the Philippines she was the 2nd born child Beatriz was the first 3rd is Reese then the youngest is Travis, after their parents died out of a sickness they were sended to America to live there in an orphanage all of them did not enjoy their time there, all of the children from a America made fun of them because they were Filipinos lucky for them Verarya was very Ruthless since she was back at Philippines. The orphanage was very strict so Beatriz and Vera took the sacrifice for them to get punished instead of their 2 younger siblings. When Beatriz was 15 the chef asked her to buy more salt she asked "Huh, but this is a rich orphanage! How is there no salt???" " I don't care just do it or i'll report you to the teacher because of your disgracious ignorance!" It wasn't the time to get punished so she had to do it, bad news it's night Vera asked to go with her since it was night because it was very dangerous Beatriz didn't want her to come since she was older now so Vera needed to insist but Beatriz ignored her. As Beatriz already bought the salt she got attacked at the back by a man, the man was unknown and seems like no one saw the scene, when it was morning Reese woke Vera up and told her that Beatriz was found dead at the field but when they came back for her corpse it was gone Vera widen her eyes as she got mad she knew she should've just followed her she blames herself for her sister dying and disapearing, James the "gracious" guy in the orphanage comforted her Vera got stunned because James was her crush Reese look distgusted on how he just pushed her away like that while she was talking to Vera, Vera and James went off the room while Reese was there staring but Travis distracted her Reese couldn't help it but to play with him. Years passed Vera was 19 Reese was 17 and Travis was 16 Vera passed the orphanage and graduated plus the orphanage was a rich orphanage so obv it could also be collage James asked her out on a date as their celebration since they're dating so she couldn't say no she left Reese in charge for Travis and they left, little did Vera know that the love of her life already was cheating on her with 2 women. When the date was over they were heading back when Vera started to confess on how she wanted to become more then girlfriend and boyfriend James responded "Oh Vera....no." and he stabbed her at rightly at the chest "You're dumb enough to trust me." he took out the knife and Vera was left at the ground she did not expect for the table to turn. Beatriz her sister found her corpse and was shock to see her sister dead so she gave her a 2nd chance on earth, she had no choice but to turn her into a vampire. When Vera turned she was shock to see her sister alive in front of her Beatriz explained what happened and Vera explained what happened to her, when Beatriz found out James killed her she got mad but Vera was angrier, Its like the only thing they had in common is their anger but Vera spared James she waited for the right time to kill him. Years passed Reese became a vampire when she got executed because of getting accused for murder and same happened to Travis but different kind of death Travis got shot by an arrow while saving the other students in the orphanage from burning. Vera stalked James wherever he goes not because she still loves because she wants to kill him if it becomes too far from what he is doing later at night they announced that they were having a family reunion she killed Olivia his sister because she looks the most like her and she disguised herself as her when she got in she saw Marian the girl he was cheating on running away with tears she knew what happened, she went to peek in James's room and saw him kissing a blonde girl half naked she widened her eyes and got distgusted but she went inside and when she got in she slammed the door close "I knew I should have not spared you." James got shock to see his sister "Uhm sister its not what you think!" the blonde girl tried to escape but she ran to her and choked her "I feel bad for your parents for giving birth to such a promiscuous woman." she threw her into the window and a spike grew from the ground and stabbed her Vera got shock and got confused was that her doing? James tried to escape but a big shaped spike blocked his way she turned around "YOU you won't escape, you proved to me that theres no hope to love someone I've always wanted to have a family of my own, BUT YOU CHANGED THAT!"James apologized and and begged for her to spare him she disagreed and grew a spike that stabbed him her whole personality changed and how she is Verarya died but Vera remained. She explained to Yora the leader of their Coven that on the process of killing her ex a spike grew from the ground several times Yora widened her eyes and was surprised that she didn't knew that it was possible for another vampire to get the spike regenaration ability Yora explained what it was and she was shook by her words, Senamin entered the room Senamin was the grandson of Yora Senamin was the 2nd vampire to get the spike regenaration ability but Vera didn't ask questions again so she went out the room she went out so explore when a envious vampire found out she had that ability he had to kill her to get that ability he was about to attack her but Beatriz sacrificed her life for her she turned around to see her dear sister dead and the envious vampire ran because he knew that she would kill him she got even more angrier when she saw her sister dead becoming a vampire really changed her and her personality she blamed herself for everything bad that happens around her she never fell in love again.

Until she got into an unknown dimension and met the person who was gonna let her feel love once again.

theres alot more to explain about my oc's lore but i'm too tired lol.