JosepineJackson Idol/Celebrity Crush Questionnaire Game. 🧑

JosepineJackson posted on Jul 22, 2020 at 08:30AM
Idol/Celebrity Crush Questionnaire Game. 🧑
Hey everyone, so this day has finally come, we all remember our Valentine's day celebrity crush picture challenge, and now it's time for a new game! πŸ’›
This is idol/celebrity crush questionnaire, I got this idea in Instagram where some of Johnny's fans were doing something similar, I took a part in it and found it very interesting. I changed the rules a bit though.
So how this works? You can participate with any celebrity of your choice, it can be your celebrity crush or simply someone you like and admire.
I'll post a question of the day each day and you'll have to answer it, expressing your thoughts about your favorite celebrity, when you answer the question asked by one of the previous participants, you can also ask a new question to other participants. You can answer any of the questions posted in the forum any time, you can skip questions, you can just answer questions posted by other participants, without asking your own. πŸ’›
Here is the questionnaire starter pack, all of these will and can be posted in forum by me or any other participant. . There are some you can skip, if you choose to participate with a celebrity you don't have a crush on, mostly the ones below red heart symbol. 🧑
πŸ’œQuestionnaire starter pack:
Which is your favorite movie/song by them?
Which is your least favorite movie song by them?
The most impressive performance they've ever done (in your opinion) something that was clearly out of their comfort zone?
Your favorite era/time/decade of them?
First movie you saw/first song you heard by them?
Last movie you saw/last song you heard?
For how long have you been their fan?
Your favorite thing they have ever worn?
Least favorite thing they have worn?
Your favorite their hairstyle?
Least favorite their hairstyle?
If you could be any of the characters they have played, which one would you choose?
Other celebrity you would want to see them work with?
A character you would like to date/befriend?
If you met them, what would you do?
A character you would like to see them play (one they haven't played yet)?
What question(s) you would love to ask them if you had a chance?
What gift would you give them if you had a chance to?
Are there any of their movies you haven't seen yet? Any songs/albums you haven't heard?
Would you still love them if they weren't famous, just a regular person you know?
Which of their characters do you have the most in common with, someone you can easily identify with?
The best movie significant other ? The best real life significant other of them?
What was your first celebrity crush? Are they still your current one?
Do you have any of their merchandise?
Did you start loving them from the first sight, or knew about them long before getting more attracted to them?
Post your favorite photo of them?
Which of your friends (other participants of this forum) favorite celebrities (ones they are participating with) do you like the best? Give this person a prop.
❀️
Where would you take them for a fun/romantic day together?
If you had a dinner date, what would you cook/get for them?
Would you kiss them if you had a chance? Where?
Would you ever marry them if you had a chance? (LOL)
Something you would love to do together with them?
Something you would want to tell them?
Anything you strongly associate with them, something that reminds you of romantic daydreams? (song, place, setting, aesthetic etc.)
Have you ever seen them in a dream? If yes, tell about it.
Your favorite daydream scenario about them? Something you often imagine and dream about?
Imagine writing a letter to them, what would you say?
You are going for a romantic walk, where are you going?
Imagine you suddenly see them walking down the street in your town/city, what would you do?
πŸ’›
So this is a little, incomplete starter pack I put together from many questionnaires I found on internet. The ones above red heart are standart opinion questions and the ones below are some that might let your imagination wander, and express your most romantic daydreams, I think that category still needs to develop and grow, in order to fill this forum with beautiful crush daydream love vibes. Some of the questions that can have multiple answers by the same person, can be reasked in forum multiple times.
Now the most important thing about this game - participants can get props for different achievements in the game. Such as -
"Question Master" - you will receive a prop if a question you have asked in the forum receives at least 3 replies by other participants and/or 5 comments under the post of question (Warning, don't post answer to previous question and your new question in one post. Also you can pick questions from starter pack above any time and ask them in forum, but you can't get this prop for them.) πŸ’œ
"Romantic Daydreamer" - for the most romantic and daydreamy reply to any of the questions that can fall in this category. It will be hard to choose but I'll try to be objective, concentrating on originality or your reply. ❀️
"Top Answer" - you will receive this prop, if your answer to any question gets commented by at least 3 different people and/or there is a conversation of at least 10 comments under it and/or it gets liked by 4 or more people. πŸ’›
"Trivia Nerd" - in case you want to ask questions that require knowledge to answer like 'what's heir eye color?', 'how tall are they?' etc, you have a chance to give birth to a fully new question category, you can get this prop for correctly answering 5 knowledge based questions, or asking 3 yourself. 🧑
So let the game begin, answer questions, ask questions, and invite your friends to participate. 🧑
P. S. I guess some things might go out of control when it comes to romantic daydream topics, but please, keep your answers somewhere below NC-17 level πŸ˜„ We don't want to get banned, just in case, and there might be some younger people too or simply people who aren't comfortable with explicit content. πŸ˜„ Thank you ❀️

This game is mostly a free topic as well, post pictures of your celeb, videos, random thoughts and stories about them you want to share, ask and answer questionnaire and trivia based questions, suggest picture posting topics like in our old 30 day challenge forum. Anything fits as long as it's related to our favorite stars, and you can get props for contributions of any category. πŸ’›

Forum's Hall of Fame, alphabetical order by name ❀️

⭐Berni (yorkshire_rose)
⭐Kirsten (ktichenor)
⭐Liana (JosepineJackson)
❀️
Idol/Celebrity Crush Questionnaire Game. 🧑
Hey everyone, so this day has finally come, we all rem
last edited on Aug 03, 2020 at 07:56AM

JosepineJackson 739 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 739

over a year ago ktichenor said…
laugh
Okay, lied a little! *lol* This is a comic con fan questionnaire with David and Billie and a very emotional fan! *lol* (This is the last one, promise!)
yorkshire_rose commented…
Awesome viewing *lol* ! over a year ago
JosepineJackson commented…
They both seem like a pure concentration of fun β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ˜„ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
It is! But that poor girl! πŸ˜„ over a year ago
sick
David has not always been lucky during Hamlet he was badly injured and worked in constant pain during Season 4 of Doctor Who before finally getting surgery on his...
A.) Leg
B.) Foot
C.) Back
D.) Shoulder
David has not always been lucky during Hamlet he was badly injured and worked in constant pain during
I'm going with C.Back.Poor David πŸ’™ over a year ago
I'll choose Back too πŸ’œ Hope he's healthy now πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ over a year ago
How awful for him ❀️ over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
smile
Trivia :)

Before becoming Cary Grant.What other sir name was he going to have ?

A.Taylor
B.Williams
C.Lockwood
D.Davies

Before becoming Cary Grant.What other sir name was he going to have ?

A.Taylor
B.Wil
I know his real name but I have no clue on this one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Anyway, I'll try to guess... Williams? It would suit him β€οΈπŸ’™ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
No idea! *lol* I'll go the same. Williams. over a year ago
Kraucik83 commented…
That's new to me! Wow! over a year ago
laugh
Some of Cary's funny moments *lol* !
Aww, this truly brings a smile to my face, love these movies, he always lifts my mood πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’œ over a year ago
Aww mine too πŸ˜‚πŸ’™ over a year ago
heart
Cary Grant | Transformation From 3 To 82 Years Old πŸ’™
The most handsome and classy at any age πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šβ€οΈ over a year ago
AgreedπŸ˜πŸ’œ over a year ago
sunny
Question :)

If you could make a meal for them...what would it be ?
Question :)

Oh, love this question, thank you for picking it up hun, I'll reply tomorrow, I'm just here for a minute now, have to go and finally have dinner myself πŸ˜‚πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ˜„ over a year ago
Aww i'll look forward to your reply,Liana πŸ’œ over a year ago
heart

For Cary,something homely ...like a tasty Cottage Pie followed by a delicious Apple Crumble with Cream/Custard.Hurry up Cary i'm getting hungry ! *lol* !

For Cary,something homely ...like a tasty
Aww, that just looks like the ultimate comfort food ❀️❀️❀️ I'm even more hungrier that before πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹β€οΈ Yup, Cary, hurry up, she has made some delicious stuff for ya πŸ˜„πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ˜‚πŸ’š over a year ago
Thanks hun it does look most delicious πŸ˜πŸ’œ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Ooh! I'm hungry, now! *lol* πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ over a year ago
^*lol* ! over a year ago
hmmm
I have no idea! *lol*
I guess something vegan cause I heard since getting married he's been eating a lot of vegetarian meals. But he'll have to pick. I don't know his food allergies! *lol* I'm not taking any risks! *lol*
Great idea,hun.I bet he would have a lovely vegan choice in mind.You are right about food allergies though *lol* ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, don't want him regenerating! *lol* over a year ago
^ oh, that's a good idea, I'm sure he would love it. I'd make some for Johnny too πŸ˜„πŸ’™πŸ’œ over a year ago
smile
Where did David get his last name 'Tennant' from?
A.) It's his actual last name
B.) His agent
C.) He got it from a actor friend
D.) He got it from one of the members of his favorite group(s)
last edited over a year ago
Where did David get his last name 'Tennant' from?
A.) It's his actual last name
B.) His agent
C.)
From a member of Pet Shop Boys? πŸ€”β€οΈπŸ’œ over a year ago
I'm going with D.πŸ’œ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
That's right! Before he was famous a teenage David was looking for a new name! Talk about confidence! over a year ago
blush
Who gave David the nickname 'Ten-inch'?

A.) Georgia Tennant
B.) Billie Piper
C.)Catherine Tate
D.)Olivia Coleman
Who gave David the nickname 'Ten-inch'?

A.) Georgia Tennant
B.) Billie Piper
C.)Catherine Tate
I'll go with Billie πŸ’š over a year ago
I'm going to say Billie Piper also :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
You're right! Billie had all kinds of nicknames for David and says she was referring to his height but you know how small minded the press can be. In fact, David used to call her 'Little Pal' and Bills. over a year ago
Aww it's great how they have nicknames for each other πŸ’œ over a year ago
over a year ago JosepineJackson said…
heart
QOTD: Is there anything you strongly associate with them, something that reminds you of them every time you hear/see it? (song, place, setting, aesthetic etc. Not necessarily created by them)
heart
If you could make a meal for them...what would it be ? ❀️
Well, I think Johnny eats everything and anything except chocolate, so for the first snack we're having his infamous sandwiches (backstory, he was bullied by some journalists for making tuna + corn sandwiches, I tried that recipe and it isn't that bad actually) so I would make those and some other kinds too, for the main course we would have something that I love but can actually cook only in my daydreams (or my mum could cook it for us both *cheating*) - lasagna, why not? That's one of my very favorite foods like ever since I was born, I'm sure Johnny would eat that as well. And for dessert... *why am I getting flashbacks of scenes from 9 1/2 Weeks* Umm maybe some sort of fruit salad or ice cream would be perfect? Or I could make some of my grandma’s delicious cinnamon buns. πŸ’œ
If you could make a meal for them...what would it be ? ❀️
Well, I think Johnny eats everything a
I bet Johnny would just love this,Liana πŸ’œ over a year ago
Thanks hun, he definitely would πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’‹ over a year ago
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ over a year ago
kiss
Trivia Time πŸ’š
Speaking of names...
What’s Johnny’s middle name?
A. Christopher
B. Alexander
C. Daniel
D. William
Trivia Time πŸ’š
Speaking of names...
What’s Johnny’s middle name?
A. Christopher 
B. Alexand
ktichenor commented…
I'll go A. Christopher? It kind of goes together :) over a year ago
I think it's Christopher also πŸ’œ over a year ago
πŸŽ‰πŸ‘‘πŸŽˆβ˜€οΈβ­βœ¨πŸŽβ€οΈ over a year ago
sunny
Is there anything you strongly associate with them, something that reminds you of them every time you hear/see it? (song, place, setting, aesthetic etc. Not necessarily created by them)

This song! It perfectly matches David and the tenth Doctor! And The Proclaimers are his favorite group! (No, I did not give away the answer to the trivia question, sorry! *lol*) but it almost seems like fate! It's perfect!
Btw, Liana, enjoy the video, hun! ;)
(Totally forgot Johnny was in here! *lol*πŸ§‘πŸ˜„ )
Love this song ! πŸ’œ over a year ago
Oh, love love love that movie "Benny & Joon" so much, the song, Johnny (Sam)... This is perfect πŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’‹ And suits David's fun atmosphere as well πŸ’šπŸ’œ over a year ago
Watch it hun, it's a very good movie, it indeed deals with mental health topics ❀️ I love it really much, highly recommend πŸ’š over a year ago
heart
Is there anything you strongly associate with them, something that reminds you of them every time you hear/see it?

Somewhere Over The Rainbow 🌈

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high,
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby,
Somewhere over the rainbow skys are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
Someday you'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind you,
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops,
That's where you'll find me.
Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow,
Why then oh why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow,
Why oh why can't I?

This song always reminds me of Cary ❀️️

It was featured in the film The Philadelphia Story (1941)
 Is there anything you strongly associate with them, something that reminds you of them every time yo
Awww, that's so lovely, dreamy atmosphere πŸ’œπŸ’š over a year ago
I think so too ❀️ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I love that song! I can see why you chose it πŸ’— over a year ago
Aww thank you πŸ’š over a year ago
surprise

Which actor said derogatory comments about Cary during an interview.
Then had to pay Cary a million dollars in an out of court settlement for
defamation of character ?

A.Bill Murray
B.Chevy Chase
C.David Niven
D.Alec Baldwin

Which actor said derogatory comments about Cary during an interview.
Then had to pay Ca
ktichenor commented…
B. I bet it was Chevy Chase (I never liked him) and I doubt David Niven would do anything (at least I hope not?) over a year ago
Chevy Chase? Ugh, poor Cary ❀️ over a year ago
I agree with you both πŸ’š over a year ago
heart
Is there anything you strongly associate with them, something that reminds you of them every time you hear/see it? (song, place, setting, aesthetic etc. Not necessarily created by them)πŸ’œ
Definitely Lana Del Rey songs - "Summertime Sadness" and "Blue Jeans". I have watched fan edits with them so many times that each time I even think of them, I instantly get lost in daydreams about Johnny. πŸ’™ Also the aesthetic, cross between bohemian, grungy, creative, Roux free spirited gypsy vibe, yet romantic and... Obviously beautiful. Johnny always causes that aesthetical feeling for me, it's like escaping to another world, another place and time, something that I really hope to experience in real life someday. ❀️
I will love you till the end of time πŸ’› (okay, knowing me this probably isn't true πŸ˜‚)
Love this..great editing ❀️ over a year ago
I love it too, the movie, the song... <3 <3 <3 over a year ago
Billie Piper had another nickname for David. What was it? (Look at the photo carefully)
A.)Thumper
B.) Prancer
C.) Bambi
D.) Hot Foot
Billie Piper had another nickname for David. What was it? (Look at the photo carefully)
A.)Thumper
I'll try to guess... Prancer??? πŸ€”β€οΈπŸ’™ over a year ago
I'll go with Bambi ❀️ over a year ago
Aww it's a lovely nickname πŸ’š over a year ago
heart
Trivia Time πŸ’œ
Johnny has surely been a #1 in People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" list, but how many times he's been there so far?
A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D. 4
Trivia Time πŸ’œ 
Johnny has surely been a #1 in People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" list, but how
ktichenor commented…
*lol* Ahh, my ace is showing! I never paid attention to those! Great question, though. Um, might be 2 or 4 but I'll go B? Cause I honestly don't know! *lol* πŸ˜‚ over a year ago
I'm not sure either so i'll go with 4 ❀️ over a year ago
So true! He deserves even more!!! πŸ˜„πŸ’œ over a year ago
kiss
Just sharing πŸ˜‚
LOL, poor darling though β€οΈπŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’‹β€οΈ
*lol* !! over a year ago
XD, but remembering what he was going through during that time... Maybe he meant it for real actually <3 <3 <3 over a year ago
laugh
Totally not real! *lol* (I wish it was! I subscribe to this! *lol*)
Totally not real! *lol* (I wish it was! I subscribe to this! *lol*)
It would make a great read ❀️ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Agreed! An article about what to buy a Time Lord, a must read! πŸ˜„πŸ§‘ over a year ago
Definitely!!! πŸ˜„πŸ’œπŸ˜„πŸ’œπŸ˜„ over a year ago
sunny
A lovely example of Bambi err...David dancing on the set of Doctor Who with his favorite dancing partner Billie, of course! πŸ§‘πŸ˜„
A lovely example of Bambi err...David dancing on the set of Doctor Who with his favorite dancing part
Aww, LOL, they are always having fun <3 <3 <3 over a year ago
Just wonderful πŸ’š over a year ago
kiss
Important announcement!
So we are running out of questions, and I'm trying to figure out what to do with today's QOTD... I don't want to dive deeper into "romantic daydream" question category now, I feel like they can be picked up from time to time, but we need normal questions as well.

So, move your little gray cells! Any questions, sub games and themes (like 'video weekend', '20 seconds of scrolling') are very welcome <3 <3 <3
kiss
20 Seconds of Scrolling ❀️
Google search edition ❀️
Knowing Google, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be XD
Google search edition ❀️
Knowing Google, this isn't as bad as I
Lovely eyes πŸ’š over a year ago
They truly are ❀️ over a year ago
heart
Google search for his name in Russian (Π΄ΠΆΠΎΠ½Π½ΠΈ Π΄Π΅ΠΏΠΏ)
❀️
Google search for his name in Russian (Π΄ΠΆΠΎΠ½Π½ΠΈ Π΄Π΅ΠΏΠΏ)
❀️
Handsome ! over a year ago
πŸ’‹πŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’™ over a year ago
angry
YUCK YUCK YUCK
I googled his name in Latvian (DΕΎonijs Deps), and it's overwhelmingly full of tabloid crap, Ambitch Turd, and different garbage of that kind!!!! I'm never googling ANYTHING in Latvian again!!! YUCK!!!
I didn't want to post this, but rules are rules!
Just show me and Johnny a bit of support and comment saying that she indeed is the most disgusting person out there!
YUCK YUCK YUCK
I googled his name in Latvian (DΕΎonijs Deps), and it
ktichenor commented…
Left a little video for ya', hun! I think it describes Amber very accurately! *evil laugh!* 😈 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
All my love and support to your Mr. Depp, hun! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– over a year ago
Just ignore her she is annoying !!! over a year ago
Aww, thank you both, she indeed is, liar, annoying, whatever bad adjectives you can think of YUCK!!! ❀️ Johnny has my love and support always πŸ’œ over a year ago
heart
So which language has the best search results? I'm voting for Russian ❀️

Google your celebrities name in different languages (as many as you can speak in, or ask me to translate their name to Latvian and Russian) and see what you find ❀️
In case Berni and Kirsten want to try here are Davids and Carys names in Russian and Latvian ❀️

Deivids Tenants Дэвид Π’Π΅Π½Π½Π°Π½Ρ‚

Kerjis Grānts ΠšΡΡ€ΠΈ Π“Ρ€Π°Π½Ρ‚

Google in Latvian for your own responsibility, you'll end up with a bunch of tabloid rubbish and different kinds of crap! I warned you! Russian results might be very good though :)
ktichenor commented…
Oh, that's awesome! or О, это ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΡ‚ΠΎ! 😁 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I have google translate (Hope to god that's right! *lol*) over a year ago
Fantastic ! over a year ago
Yup that's right πŸ˜„ Π΄Π°, это ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ πŸ’™ over a year ago
laugh
QOTD: Would you kiss them if you had a chance? Where? (part of their body or simply... Where)
This one is cringey so-
Answering is optional XD
ktichenor commented…
Well, even I weren't ace I don't know if I could answer that! He's married! I don't want to be on Georgia's hit list! *lol* *blushes* 😳 over a year ago
Well I don't like kissing body parts *lol* !!! But maybe Cary can kiss me...on the hand *lol* ! over a year ago
LOL, I'm not even sure if I'll answer myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Questions from the romantic end are just really awkward *facepalm* πŸ˜‚ Hand would be amazing, really classy ❀️ I'd go with neck or lips... Whatever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ At least he doesn't have wife or girlfriend who could murder me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ over a year ago
*lol* !! over a year ago
heart
A bit off topic but NORMAL Question of the Day:

Who was your first celebrity crush/favorite celeb? Are they still your current one?
laugh

My first crushes were literally all Harry Potter characters XD I remember back when I was a huge fan of all that (I was like 10) and actively reading books and watching movies over and over, it happened to be the time when I as well had started to get more interested in boys (however it had been going on earlier already) yet I was determined to find someone I like, so one day it could be Harry (oh someone my own age! What a bad progress i made during following years!), the next day Sirius, then Bill Weasley and Gilderoy Lockhart LOL. Have to say I've gone through a lot of changes during all the 7 years...
I can now only wish Johnny had been cast to play Sirius Black in the movies.... He would be perfect and baby me would see him earlier! LOL But Gary Oldman is an amazing, talented and super versatile actor too, love him <3 Also the picture of Ralph Fiennes (Voldemort) without makeup, back then I didn't know how to search for pictures on internet so I got only a few ones, including the one of Ralph without makeup being compared to Voldemort, I don't know why, but it was saved in my first smartphone (glitchy, early 10s Samsung LaFleur crap) for way too long XD XD XD
And no, obviously my first crushes aren't my current ones.

OH, I can't believe I found the same old pic of Ralph + Voldemort on google *memories*!!! <3 I don't know why but I want to go like *facepalm* I hope you won't see what I see here... Ralph's hair, facial hair, face... It's all just too... I didn't know I had the same taste in men when I was like 9 or 10!!! YUCK! Do I even have a certain taste *recalls my old crushes* oh no!!!! What's going on here!!! *screams* I'm scared now. Look at Johnny in late 90s/early 00s and look and Ralph in this pic my hands are shaking for some reason. I will never unsee this and I'm feeling embarrassed!!!

My first crushes were liter
ktichenor commented…
OMG, he and 'Old No Nose' are the same person!? *lol* πŸ˜‚ over a year ago
He's very handsome on the lfet *lol* !! over a year ago
I was shocked back when I was younger too, like how a movie effect makeup can change a person!!! πŸ’œπŸ’š Handsome indeed 😍 over a year ago
big smile
Here's a favorite song of mine from 3 Dog Night that sums up that $*&#@&^!!!!! Amber Heard perfectly!
Enjoy! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ˆπŸ’–
Wickedly delicious ! over a year ago
Liar indeed! This suits her perfectly!!! 😠 I Have also kind of had associations with "I miss the misery" by Halestorm... The piece of poop has her own soundtrack now! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ over a year ago
heart
Who was your first celebrity crush/favorite celeb? Are they still your current one?

Well, never had a crush but my first favorite character was when I was three. I adored a T.V character called Balky on a show called 'Perfect Strangers'. About two long lost cousins meeting for the first time and living together despite being polar opposites. And Balky was just so fun, innocent and like a big kid and I just loved him! And yes he's still my childhood favorite!
Here's an example from the first episode where Larry (his cousin) meets Balky for the first time! (I think you can guess which is Balky! *lol*)
Aww, how lovely πŸ’› over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I love this series! He even sent an autograph photo when I was little, too! 😊 over a year ago
Aww lovely indeed πŸ’š over a year ago
mischievous
My addition to the life soundtrack of one and only....
Mrs. AMBITCH TURD *crowd booing*πŸ’©
More like Johnny's point of view in this one, have to read the lyrics finally LOL❀️
WOW ! Powerful ! over a year ago
Indeed, it is <3 over a year ago
heart
20 seconds scrolling :)
Cary and Paul Newman πŸ’š
 Cary and Paul Newman  πŸ’š
ktichenor commented…
Two icons! Two big hearts! over a year ago
Agreed⭐❀️⭐ over a year ago
Aww, two legends indeed, lovely <3 over a year ago
AgreedπŸ’‹πŸ’‹ over a year ago
sunny

Cute !

Cute !
ktichenor commented…
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! over a year ago
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ over a year ago
Awww, that's so sweet, the cutest baby fan <3 <3 <3 over a year ago
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ over a year ago
sad
True or False ?

When Cary was a young boy he once stole from a church because his family were so poor ?
  True or False ?

When Cary was a young boy he once stole from a church because his f
ktichenor commented…
I hope it's not but I can see it happening so I'll say true? over a year ago
It could be true, poor Cary, growing up in poverty is the worst +I've heard that his parents were pretty dysfunctional too! <3 over a year ago
It's true Cary did steal an item from a local church,to try and make some money due to poverty :( over a year ago
Aww, I'm just happy his life circumstances got better as he grew up ❀️ over a year ago
kiss
Who was your first celebrity crush/favourite celeb? Are they still your current one?

It could have been Elvis...can't really remember I've had a few *lol* !
Who was your first celebrity crush/favourite celeb? Are they still your current one? 

It could hav
Handsome + a very talented singer <3 over a year ago
❀❀❀ over a year ago
kiss
QOTD: Would you kiss them if you had a chance? Where? (part of their body or simply... Where)

Kissing on the hand is very classy ❀

Kis
ktichenor commented…
I can't comment with a straight face! *lol* That where part is messing with me! *lol* πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
But that sounds lovely! over a year ago
LOL, same here, when I copied this from I-have-no-clue-where, I was thinking about that mysterious "Where" too and simply ended up adding my version of what it could be (in brackets) XD XD XD XD over a year ago
heart
Add a piece of art work ❀

Fine Art America :)

Wow, this is really good <3 <3 <3 over a year ago
Love it! over a year ago
heart

The person who made these is amazingly talented <3 <3 over a year ago
They really are ❀ over a year ago
smile
20 seconds of scrolling
(Latest promo shot of his latest mystery series)
20 seconds of scrolling 
(Latest promo shot of his latest mystery series)
Very handsome indeed ! over a year ago
Those eyes... <3 <3 <3 over a year ago
20 seconds of scrolling
(Behind the scenes of Doctor Who)
20 seconds of scrolling
(Behind the scenes of Doctor Who)
He looks very relaxed :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Agreed. The Doctor's just chillin'! 😎 over a year ago
Lovely <3 over a year ago
laugh
20 seconds of scrolling
David, actor, pod caster and now the pig whisperer?
20 seconds of scrolling 
David, actor, pod caster and now the pig whisperer?
*lol* this is awesome !πŸ˜‚ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Even little pigs love him! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›πŸ· over a year ago
Aww, that's actually adorable XD <3 <3 <3 over a year ago
laugh
*Takes a deep breath*

Would you kiss them if you had a chance? Where? (part of their body or simply... Where)

Well, yes.

This gif looks okay even without moving, and nope, that girl sadly is not me XD XD XD
*Takes a deep breath*

Would you kiss them if you had a chance? Where? (part of their body or simpl
Sadly not you,Liana.Lovely kiss though ❀ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
No, but in your dreams it can be ❀❀ over a year ago
Aww, thank you both *gets lost in dreaming once again* ❀️ over a year ago
heart
(love this theme Berni)
Well, Amoy Valentine is probably my favorite fan art artist in this whole world... She draws Johnny in so cute, adorable way, she's amazing, and she has actually met him!!! And Johnny regularly checks her latest artworks and 'likes' her posts on Instagram!!!
(love this theme Berni)
Well, Amoy Valentine is probably my favorite f
ktichenor commented…
That is cute! He looks like a chibi! 😍 over a year ago
Love his way of thinking..this is adorable ❀ over a year ago
We posted at the same time,Kirsten again ! *lol* ! over a year ago
Aww, adorable indeed, love this so much ❀️ over a year ago
heart

One more by Amoy ❀
About movie "Secret Window"

One more by Amoy ❀
About movie "Secret Window"
ktichenor commented…
I don't know what to say about this one now that I know about the film! *lol* πŸ˜‚ Um, very cute drawing πŸ˜³πŸ’› over a year ago
At least it's not too sinister *lol* ! very cute drawing I gree ❀ over a year ago
I love that movie actually! πŸ˜„ Cute indeed ❀️ over a year ago
heart

Amoy made this right after Johnny registered in Instagram ❀

Amoy made this right after Johnny registered in Instagram ❀
Very imaginative ❀ over a year ago
Yup ❀️ over a year ago
worried
20 Seconds of Scrolling ❀
YouTube video edition, first I searched simply his name, but even after 20 seconds of scrolling down, it was all full of Ambich Turd crap, so I searched "Johnny Depp fan edits"... I wish I had never done that, I simply ended up with the most weird, strange, crazy video I've ever seen... I think I might have nightmares about this soon...
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, got to be careful. All kinds of weird things on the net! But it appears to be a fan podcast of a speed paint demonstration and he's using Johnny's picture as an example. Still it is a bit odd πŸ€” over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
But basically Johnny was photoshopped. over a year ago
Yup, just someone having fun here πŸ˜‚ Poor Johnny, I wonder what would he say if he saw this πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ But at least it's creative πŸ˜‚ The weird side of internet over a year ago
laugh
20 Seconds of Scrolling ❀
YouTube edition, search keywords "Johnny Depp interview"
This is actually really good, everytime he laughs, he makes me laugh too...
*lol* !!! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
🀣 over a year ago
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„ over a year ago
big smile
Add a piece of art work🎨
Mine! (Shameless plugging! Sorry)
Add a piece of art work🎨
Mine! (Shameless plugging! Sorry)
This is so moving,Kirsten.Makes me feel emotional.You are very creative and expressive too ❀ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, thank you Berni! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– over a year ago
Wow, this is so beautiful!!! You're an amazing artist hun πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’™ over a year ago