Johnny Depp How many?

robertchaseicu posted on Jul 18, 2008 at 10:22PM
How many Johnny Depp movies have you seen, how many do you own, which ones have you seen, and which ones do you own?
I've seen 15 Johnny Depp movies and own 9. The ones I've seen (in no particular order) are Pirates 1, 2, and 3, Sweeney Todd, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Secret Window, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride, Finding Neverland, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Cry-Baby, Benny & Joon, Don Juan DeMarco, Ed Wood, and Chocolat. The ones I own are Pirates 1, 2, and 3, Sleepy Hollow, Sweeney Todd, Secret Window, Beny & Joon, Don Juan DeMarco, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Chocolat, and Finding Neverland. These are otherwise known as 'the majority of all the movies I own in the entire world...'
last edited on Aug 06, 2008 at 03:00PM

Johnny Depp 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emmettlover16 said…
ive seen 13 of his movies: Pirates 1,2,& 3, Sweeney Todd, Charlie & the chocolate factory, A nightmare on elm street, Secret window, Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride, Cry-Baby, Blow, Once upon a time in Mexico
i own 6 of his movies: Pirates 1,2,& 3, Sweeney Todd, Charlie & the chocolate factory, Cry-Baby
over a year ago emma_728 said…
I've seen sweeney todd, pirates 1, 2, 3, corpse bride, charlie and the chocolate factory, finding neverland, secret window, sleepy hollow, chocolat, benny and joon, edward scissorhands, cry-baby, a nightmare on elm street, ed-wood and whats eating gilbert grape so 16!

And I own POTC 1, 2, 3, sweeney todd, whats eating gilbert grape, cry-baby, chocolat, secret window, sleepy hollow, charlie and the chocolate factory, benny and joon, edward scissorhands, finding neverland and 21 jump street (1-4) so 13. 17 including Jump Street!
over a year ago lunesnyman said…
I've seen edward scissorhands, secret window, finding neverland, potc 1,2,3, sweeney todd, once upon a time in mexico, blow,charlie and the chocolate factory, corpse bride, what's eating gilbert grape, and astronaut's wife. So that's 13.

I own POTC 1,2,3, edward scissorhands, secret window, charlie and the chocolate factory. So that's 6. I'm still working on my collection. :-)
over a year ago LittleLolly123 said…
i cant b bothered to list them but i have 15 of his films
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago London said…
I have 7 and I have seen at least 14, plan on seeing and getting more very soon!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Desophina said…
wink
Ha ya'll are funny. I own 24 movies and have seen all but two he has ever made. i own the astronauts wife,blow,benny and joan,charlie and the chocolate factory,the corps bride,don jaun, donnie brasco,edward scissorhands,fear and loathing in las vegas,the libertine, finding neverland,a nightmare on elm street,the ninth gate, pirates1,2,and 3,platoon,whats eating gilbert grape, private resort,secret window, sleepy hallow,sweeney todd,chocolate,once apon a time in mexico,cry baby, and ed wood.
over a year ago Sweeney-Pie said…
heart
ahh my hand was stuck to the mous O.O
Anywhoooo
1. Sweeney Todd
2. Secret Window
3. Corpse bride
4. Finding neverland
5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
6. Pirates of the carribbean 1
7. POTC 2
8. POTC 3
9. Sleepy Hollow
10. Whats eating Gilbert Grape
11. From Hell
12. Edward Scissorhands.
13. Choclat
14. Benny and Joon
--those i own and have seen
Here are the ones ive seen but dont have
1. Ed Wood
2. Nightmare on Elm street (im buying it tommorow, lol)
-shows ive seen
haha only 1
1. Spongebob (he gueststarred XD)

ANYWHOO im buying The Ninth Gate and Nightmare on Elm Street tommorow

An all together i have seen 15 and i own 13
=D