Harry Potter Thoeries

tubby2002 posted on Jul 17, 2007 at 01:19AM
With the book coming out in just under a week I thought that I would start this thread for poeple to post some of their last minute thoeries about what they think is going to happen. I like to know what people think is going to happen so please post it here and lets discuss it...

Harry Potter 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ahastie7 said…
As I was watching the new movie this past weekend, I was reminded how much I love the Weasley family and it got me thinking: I think Ron and Ginny are safe, but there's no way the whole Weasley clan can come through the final book unscathed. And that makes me sad. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's Percy who snuffs it.
over a year ago tinydancer said…
Yeah I agree with you ahastie7, I wouldn't really be too pushed if Percy was killed, but any of the others I would be just devastated! The Weasley's are the best, I hope most of them make it out ok! I dunno about any theories cos there's just too many going around for me to know what to think! All I know is that I think there will be some tears shed on Saturday cos someone is gonna die :(