Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*
save

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 9334

over a year ago LadyEmzy16 said…
"Not now Flint, and Shut up Parkinson!" I yelled setting my drink down, "Tell me more" I sneered angrily not at Phoebe, but at that worthless Gryfinndor girl who thinks she likes Draco, "I'm right here you know" said Draco, "I know you are.." I weakly grinned at him.
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
"A couple of weeks ago, she came up and tried to kiss Draco." I was calm and soothing. "I had to shake her off, she was that forceful."
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay: I can blast her eardrums out with my axe guitar
"Tell me the rest..please" I asked her calmly, "Ugh..I can't believe she nearly did kiss me" said Draco in a disgusted tone, I sipped my drink and gripped Draco's hand tightly, "If she's alive, I'm going to murder her!" I sneered again.
last edited over a year ago
Lindsay:*smiles and laughs,then like in the song so what she say* somebodys gonna die
"And, there's Clarice." I smirked. "We first met on the train. I remember Draco sticking his foot out and she almost fell" I cracked up in laughter.
Lindsay:wish she did
"I'm sorry, I didn't understand you..were just talking about Annalice or what ever she is called and now your taking about Clarice Ernest?" I asked confused while Draco laughed remembering what he had done.
"Oh, Annaliece told everyone, it was draco, who tried to kiss her?" Phoebe couldn't tell who Amelia was taking about. "Anyway, when I got off the train, I threw a piece of Blu-Tack at Clarice. Hell she got mad...while I humiliated her in front of everyone."
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
"Ugh, I'm tired of you guys." said Pansy. She stood up and walked into the girls dormitory.
I point at my temple and twirled my finger. "Crazy, that one." I said sarcastically. I wanted to sort her out for stepping out of line. "How dare she disrespect me! Twice now."
I laughed along with Draco this time at what Phoebe was saying now, "Okay, Marcus why suddenly intrested in who Sanders liked, Fancy her yourself?" I asked a grin spread across my face.
"Well she is on our side... And it's not like she's in Gryffindor." said Marcus, still laughing at Phoebe's comment. "Ugh! A dirty, muggle loving, friend of Potter's half-blood? No!" he said to Amelia.
"Doesn't give her the right to disrespect me." I sneered, clenching my wand.
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
((I doubt she has the similarities I do. I'll introduce myself when she comes along))
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((oh i know she doesnt. and yeah, she would love to join the harry potter club. and the hunger games.))
"That's more like it" I smirked at Marcus.
Pansy burst out of the girls dormitories after hearing them, "But he does find her attractive!"
"Shut up!!!" yelled Marcus threateningly.
Pansy laughed evily and hurried back into the dormitories before Marcus ripped her head off.
I was still angry at Parkinson, for disrespecting me. I decided to send a message to The Dark Lord. <Father, are you there. It was a great day, today.> I turned to Marcus, then looked at Amelia. "Why would Marcus go out with a cockroach, like Sanders." I jeered. "Pansy, shut up or I'll make you!"
Voldemort smiled at the message.<Good. Is there any luck with Potter?>
I felt calm, listening to him. <We've caught Sander's and beat her up. However, Miss Parkinson is being difficult.>
<Remind her who you are and who I am.>
<Yes, I did but she thinks she can walk all over me.>
<Kill her next time you see her. If she does not show respect for me, she will die>
<I will remind her. Anything else?>
Lindsay: so.....what now?
Me and Draco sniggered, "Get over her Flint, she's a rat" said Draco, "You read my mind, except that rat was git" I said, "Plot on our next attack before it happens?" I suggested looking at Phoebe.
"Parkinson!" I yelled. "Get in here now!"
"What?" asked Pansy as she wandered back into the Common Room.
I stood up, towering Parkinson. "You have not right to disrespect me. Who do you think you are?" I threatened her with my wand.
Pansy widened her eyes in fear, "I-I didn't realize..."
"And I going to punish you for disrespecting Flint." I was furious. "Crucio!"
Lindsay:*laughing*
Pansy fell to the floor and began to scream, "I'm..s-sorry!" she shrieked.
"You should have thought before what you said, Pansy" I said getting to my feet, "I learned that Lesson with my actions, remember in the Owlery..the screaming" I said, Draco and Marcus were glaring at me in shock and amazement, me, Draco and Marcus got to feet and backed away when Phoebe preformed the spell on Pansy.
I flicked my wand. Nevertheless, I grasped her face. "If you disrespect me, or my friends, next time it would be my Father you'll face." I threatened. "You know who my parents are, don't you?"
"Y-yes...And I won't do it again...I promise." said Pansy.
"You better." I released my grip. "Sit down." I saw Marcus egging me on and sniggering.
Pansy quickly took a seat. Marcus did the same, not wanting to get cursed himself.
"Marcus, I wasn't talking about you." I notice Marcus being compliant.

((I must admit, Phoebe has feelings on Marcus.))
((I noticed but I wasn't sure. Oh and what time is it in this RP? Like midnight or something?))

"Oh." Marcus stood back up and smirked at Pansy. She didn't react.
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((thats what i was guessing. i have no clue.))
I faced my audience. "Marcus, what do you want from them?" I urged him to speak.

((Midnight, or early evening time.))
((I think it's about close to midnight...what's gonna happen now?))
((Marcus and Phoebe are planning something...))
"From who exactly?" asked Marcus, "The Gryffindors?"
"Them, especially Parkinson." I Pointed at the fellow Slytherins. "And then we plan to snare Sanders."
((How old is Phoebe exactly?..when I read she was 11 but she certainly doesn't sound 11))
both of us watched silently as Phoebe spoke to Marcus, Waiting for her orders as if she was our leader, She Is Our Leader..I thought to myself, "Phoebe I don't understand what you mean?" I half whispered worriedly.
((She's mature for her age.))

"Huh, I don't really know..." said Marcus, "Respect I guess, you guys are always making fun of me. But you already solved that with Parkinson." he looked over at Pansy who was trying to ignore him. "I want what ever you want I guess." continued Marcus