Harry Potter The Second Generation : Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, and others Kids at hogwarts continuing from the epilog

Nemisis posted on Jan 29, 2012 at 02:12AM
Characters
J.K Rowlings

Harry Potter
Ginny Potter
Hermione Weasly
Ron Weasly
Lily Potter ( the second)
James Potter ( the second)
Albus Potter
Rose Weasly
Hugo Weasly
Neville Longbottem
Hagrid
Filch
Luna Lovegood
Scourpius Malfoy
( not all of these will be in year one and more may be added as they get added to the story)

Mine

Torri Thomas
Alec Jones
Vira Ricard
Eric Lee
Mara and Marcus Abbot
Samantha Meer
Josh Gordan
Professor Mink
Matt Forge
Hannah Jordan
Fred Weasly ( the second)
Mia Weasly
Kara, Miriah,Anthony,Aaron,Leum,and Will Johnson
( again more will be added)

last edited on Jan 29, 2012 at 02:31AM

Harry Potter 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nemisis said…
mischievous
Okay here I go

Albus was nervous. No matter what his father had said Jameses words had him on edge.What if he was in slytherin, James would never let him off the hook for that, and would Uncle Ron really disown him if he ended up in slytherin? Albus knew that he wouldn't calm down until the sorting.
"Rosie" he said
"What Al" she snapped, he wasn't bothered by it, it was just her way of being nervous.
"What if I end in slytherin? " it was almost a whisper barely heard by Rose as they walked down the corridor looking for an empty compartment
" Your not mean, or smart enough" was her reply, Rose was kind of blunt, she wasn't good at comforting people so she joked with it, though it was sometimes hard to tell when she was joking because her expression hardly changed and her voice remained serious most of the time
"still... What if I do " he persisted . She turned to look at him
" then my dad will disown you ..... though Mum probobly wouldn't shes such a softie with these things " Roses voice didn't waver as she turned and resumed her brisk pace down the hall and stopped at a space with a girl sitting on the floor reading.
"everywhere else is full, come on" she walked in and stood on the bench heaving her trunk to the over head rack and looked at him expectantly, he followed her in and put his trunk up by hers, then looked at the girl who looked up at him and said as if dazed
" oh, hello, I'm Vira, Vira Ricard, you are "
"I'm Rose weasly and this is Albus Potter, sorry if we bothered you but there was no where else left " leave it to Rosie to use her manners every second every day, it was just Rosie but some times his cousins ever polite attitude bugged him since she really wasn't that kind and compassionate once you knew her, she wasn't mean though just not very understanding, he some times thought Rosie got that from Aunt Hermione. The girl had pulled her waist length dirty blond hair behind her ears revealing a pair of startling gray eyes and a douse of freckles that framed her nose her eyes were oddly shaped and wide and sort of bugged out of her head not very far but it was still unsettling.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nemisis said…
meh
Is any one going yo read this?
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
Yeah meeeee
Hello? Can u hear me? I said I was going to read it!

Vira looked at Albus and Rose.
" My mother knew your fathers", she looked.pointedly at Rose " She said. yours wasn't very nice but his sister was her best friend " she said all of this in a dreamy tone as if she were asleep and didn't know what she was saying.
"What was your mothers name? " Rose asked curiously
"Luna Lovegood " she said it sharply as if daring them to comment, while still in her dreamy state
"My mothers talked about her " Albus exclaimed " She s the only weasly sister " he added,. Rose seemed to notice it was getting dark and said
" We should be there soon we get our robes on looking pointedly at the muggle clouthes they were all stirred in. Albus stood in the corridor while Vira and Rose changed and they did the same while he did. Rose had been right no sooner had the girls came back in then the train started to slow and it pulled into the station they climbed out of the train and Albus heard a fimiliar voice calling
"Fire's years follow me ,o'er here ."