- saraandjess2448
- AceDarkwolf17
- guilmon2149
- dracofan001
- Dramione4ever
- -Harmony-
- sparkles3

Rules:
-If not enough people you can have at least three people(character)
-you can NOT have more than one OC
-dont have to follow the storylines
-if you are not referring to your character, use parenthesis like ((|))
-be nice
-if you are not an OC, please try keep the characters exactly the way they are in the book

IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL:

Have Fun!!

Other Roleplays-
Marauder's Era: link
New Generation: link
last edited on Feb 25, 2012 at 02:55AM

Harry Potter 4883 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4501-4550 of 4883

over a year ago sparkles3 said…
Melody: *goes to common room and sits on a couch, reading Wicked* Oh Fieyro, Elphaba does love you. Why can't you see that?
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
Lilith: *walks in* Melody, are you reading Wicked? :D
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
Melody: Of course. It's only my favorite book ever. They could make it a little more kid-friendly though...
over a year ago saraandjess2448 said…
((hi! Srry I've been grounded... But I have a good story to cover up Jasmine's absence.... Can someone catch me up reeeaaalllyyy fast? I only have like 5 mins on the iPod then I have to give it back to my lil sis. So here it goes.))

Jasmine: Five minutes after saying her goodbyes to Cody, she took off on her Nimbus 2001 to find her father and tell him about her becoming a Hunter of Artemis. As she was flying across the country, she thought about all of the friends she was leaving behind. She silently wondered whether she would ever see her friends again. ((of course, she will)). She wiped a tear from her cheek and continued flying. One argument later (about an hour) she was flying off with one of her fellow Hunters to make her vows to Artemis and accept eternal maidenhood. She thought of Cody, and silently cried. She was given her magical bow and took off on her first hunt. With her newfound sisters and Artemis herself, they hunted down a cross between a Basilisk and a Hellhound, which somebody decided to breed experimentally. A week later, she was back at Hogwarts, still Immortal, still alive.
(yay! you're back! You should know.. Jamie & Lilith are dating now.. and they have a baby named Jasper.. Jasmine's an aunt!) Lilith: Melody, I love that book!
((who's on? I kind of... Um... Stole my mom's iPod for the night (where I am it's like 10 pm) so...))

Jasmine: *in the middle of the Forest, shooting targets with her magical bow, getting a bulls eye every time*
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
ghost rider: 'drives through the forest and sees jasmine'
(and i have a charecter called ben who is the ghost rider)
big smile
(I'm on, did you read the other thing I posted?) Lilith: *walks up to her twin, who hasn't yet met the new addition to the family* Hi Jas!
ghost rider: 'sitting on his bike' hello there, you must be the mewtwo's girl 'to jasmine'
((yeah! I was gone what, two weeks? So much for 9 months!))
Jasmine: Hey! So, good news! You know how I was gone for like two weeks? Well, I sort of became an immortal Hunter of Artemis, had an argument with dad about it, though, cuz I can't fall in love anymore or I lose my immortality. So, whats new with you?
Jasmine:@the ghost rider Sorry, I'm not seeing him anymore. And you are...?
ghost rider: i am the ghost rider
smile
(yeah, but it takes witches a lot less time [5 months instead of 9 months] for a witch to have a baby lol xD she was pregnant the whole time!! I'm so sneaky :P) Lilith: That's great Jas.. Well... Here, I'll just show you. *Jamie walks up and passes Lilith something* This.. *Lilith removes the hood* is Jasper August Alexander Krum.
Jasper: *coos at his mother*
Jasmine: @gr uh.....
Jasmine: And he's... Yours? When did this happen?
ghost rider: 'swings his chain'
Lilith: Yes.. *blushes* About 2 weeks ago.. When you left. Do you want to hold him?
over a year ago Hermione-Fan361 said…
((Awwwwww, Jasper is soooooo cute lol))

Hermione: *Wandering around*
Jasmine: Uh... Sure! *takes him from her arms, still shocked* He looks just like his dad. Except for the eyes. He has your eyes, Lil. He's the most beautiful baby ever. It sucks that I can't...
((lol you don't even know what he looks like xD) Lilith: *sees Hermione* Hi Hermione!!!! *to Jasmine* (lol you knew exactly what he looked like!) Thank you.. And Dad threatened to kill Jamie and I..
last edited over a year ago
smile
Hermione: "Hello, Lilith."
smile
Lilith: How's it going?
Jasmine: *senses that Lady Artemis wants to see her. She runs at a pace faster than mist sprinters at the olympics, yelling "be right back" behind her.*
Hermione: "I'm fine... Whats that you're holding?"
smile
Lilith: Oh you didn't know? *shows her Jasper* This is Jasper.
*Apparates to the nearest Hunter camp as soon as she's off Hogwarts grounds. The head Hunter, Rosanna, led her to the largest tent in the center, where Lady Artemis is sitting on the floor, waiting.*
smile
Hermione: "He's adorable! Oh, Lilith, isn't he precious..."
Artemis: Jasmine. I have been expecting you.
Jasmine: *kneels* Lady Artemis. What can I do to serve you?
Artemis: *sighs* I want you to lead the next hunt. We are hunting Medusa, again. This shouldn't take longer than an hour, if you can Apparate all of us there. Succeed, and you will be rewarded greatly.
Jasmine: I accept. We shall leave immediately.
Lilith: Thank you. *smiles* (I'm looking for a picture that looks like him so I can show you all!)
smile
Hermione: "You're welcome. He is a beautiful baby, Lilith."
*All of the Hunters break camp in thirty seconds, then they all put their hands in the middle. Jasmine Apparates them all to where medusa is. She puts her wand away and grabs her bow.*
big smile
Lilith: Yes, he is. But he can be a butt sometimes! *giggles* (Okay I found a picture, it's really my favorite actress [who plays Bellatrix, who Lilith looks exactly like because she's Bella's daughter] and her son. And his outfit is different, but it's cute. I also have a picture of him when he's older. They're so cute! Do you want to see one of them? Or both? It doesn't matter. I can post them or their links)
big smile
((Both and you can post or links.))
*She uses the reflectiveness of one of her arrows to look for Medusa. She finds her, and yells, "FIRE!" all of the Hunters fire at the same time, hitting Medusa in like 20 different places. Medusa disintegrates, and the Hunters Apparate to another location to make camp again.*
((ooh, both!!!))
big smile
(Okay, here's the links.. I decided to shorten the time xD The first one, Lilith and Jasper now [Helena and Billy] Jasper's not wearing the same outfit though: link and here's the second one, Lilith and Jamie when he's about 5: link I hope you like them :D) Lilith: Would you like to hold him?
smile
Hermione: "Of course!"

((Awwwww))
(Thank you! :D) Lilith: Okay. *smiles and passes him to her*
*Once Artemis's tent is set up, Jasmine goes inside to speak to Artemis.*
Artemis: That was... Fast.
Jasmine: It was all luck. I wasn't even sure that's where she would be...
Artemis: So... This reward I promised you...
Jasmine: Yes, my Lady?
Artemis: Aphrodite got mad at me because I stole her favorite lipstick as a practical joke. She got really mad and said she will make the Head of the Hunters fall in love.
Jasmine: *gasps*
Artemis: I know. Rosanna was a fine Huntress, she's been here for 20 years now. But once she falls in love, she can't be a Hunter anymore. So, I want you to take her position once she's gone.
Jasmine: But, I'm way to inexperienced. I've been here only a month!!
Artemis: But you're also the only witch here. I know great things will come of my decision. Do you accept?
Jasmine: Yes, I accept.
smile
Hermione: *Smiles down at Jasper* "He has your eyes,Lilith..."
((brb))
smile
Lilith: Thank you. Most people say that. But that's not why he's amazing, it's because he looks like his father.
Hermione: *Sees Jamie* "And I presume that he is the father?"
Lilith: Yes, he is.
Jamie: *walks up* Hey boo. *kisses Lilith on the cheek*
(I have to go now :( Bye)
Hermione: "Here, Liltih, do you want him back?"

((Bye-Bye :())
over a year ago Ben_Johnie said…
(Anyone on?!?!?!?!?!?!?)
(Anyone on now?) Lilith: Sure. *takes Jasper*
(I IZ)
(Yay! xD I'm not alone!) Lilith: Hi Cody!