Harry Potter 25 Days of Harry Potter

xMissLestrangex posted on Dec 18, 2011 at 03:11PM
1. Your favourite Harry Potter character and why.

2. Year you began to get into Harry Potter.

3. Your favourite Harry Potter book and why.

4. Your favourite Harry Potter quote and who is it by.

5. Your favourite Harry Potter creature and why.

6. Your favourite Harry Potter villain/nasty and why.

7. If you were in Hogwarts, what would your house be?

8. If you were in Hogwarts, which house would you NOT want to be in and why.

9. Your favourite Harry Potter inaminate object (sweet, joke item etc) and why.

10. Your favourite Harry Potter spell.

11. If you were in Hogwarts, what would your favourite subject be and why.

12. If you were in Hogwarts, what would your least favourite subject be and why.

13. If you were in Hogwarts, who would you your best friends and why.

14. If you were in Hogwarts, who would be your enemies and why.

15. How old were you when you the first film came out?

16. If you were a Wizard/Witch, what would your patronous animal be?

17. If you were in the Sizardring World, what would your profession be as an adult and why.

18. Which Weasley brother is your favourite and why.

19. James or Snape; who should've been with Lily and why.

20. Any Harry Potter merchandise you have i.e. Cups, T-Shirts?

21. If you could be any Harry Potter character, who would you be and why.

22. Similar to previous but in reality, which Harry Potter character are you most like and why.

23. Do any songs remind you of Harry Potter.

24. What was your favourite Harry Potter revelation?

25. What was the saddest part of the books in your opinion and why?

Harry Potter 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago prim17luvr101 said…
heart
1. Bellatrix-she's a great witch (battle-wise) even though she's a death eater
2. 2010
3. the Deathly Hallows-it's the most action-filled one and is the most interesting and awesome to me
4. "To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~ Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
5. Phoenix-i love Fawkes and they are so pretty and have healing powers which would be helpful
6. Bellatrix-she's crazy but that just makes her even awesomer
7. i've been having trouble deciding that. either Gryffindor or Slytherin. i don't know sorry.
8. Hufflepuff-waaaay too bubbly and annoying
9. Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans-never get the same flavor
10. Stupefy-it can help you get away and is simple
11. Potions-potions just fascinate me with all the ingredients and certain ways you have to prepare things
12. History of Magic-boring! plus Binn's teaches it and he's boring
13. i would try to make friends with people in every house like Draco, Hermione, Harry, Fred & George, Cedric, Luna, Ernie, Blaise, and the Patil twins
14. Cho-she's such a slut & Pansy-she'd be jealous that Draco likes me more cause he would definitely
15. um 3 years old i think
16. a cheetah
17. Auror cause i want to catch those filthy Death Eaters and other bad guys and stuff and if i don't become that then i'd be a Potions teacher
18. Fred cause he's the funniest and i just love him
19. I think Snape should've been with Lily cause he met her first and they actually had a really strong bond
20. i have all the books and all the movies but that's it
21. Luna-she doesn't get killed and i think she's really nice and innocent and strange which is ok with me cause i'm strange, too
22. that's hard. i don't really know i'm like a mix of all these characters-Hermione, Luna, Neville, Draco, and some others
23. Your Guardian Angel i watched a harry potter vid and that music was played and it totally went with the vid
24. that Snape actually was the good guy <3 him
25. at the end of the Deathly Hallows when Harry gives himself up--that was one of the moments where i cried
over a year ago keladz said…
smile
1. Severus Snape, Loyal, Confident and the ability to Love.
2. 2000
3. Half-Blood Prince, The Unbreakable Vow, Dumbledors Death and Snape's Heratige
4. "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death. Professor Severus Snape
5.Fawkes the Pheonix, Loyal, Healing and Powerfull
6. Bellatrix Lestrange, Queen of Madness, Eccentric but extreamly Powerfull.
7. Gryffindor/Slythirin (Haven't made my mind up)
8. Hufflepuff, Nothing is achieved from someone from Hufflepuff
9. Bertie Botts Every flavour Beans/ Chocolate Frogs (for the cards)
10. Expecto Patronum
11. Potions, Because Prof Snape teaches it and you always need Potions.
12. Arithmacy, No good at Math and Equations
13. Hermione Granger, Luna LoveGood, Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom.
14. Ron Weasley, Lavender Brown, Cho Chang, Patil Twins, Percy Weasley.
15. 18.
16. Unicorn.
17. A Healer, Because im a Helper and Carer.
18. Twins (both) Funny, Sarcastic, Laid Back.
19. James, Because in the end Lily didn't deserve Snape he was too Good for her.
20. 8 DVDs,7 Books, Harry Potters Wand, Harry Potters Glasses, Lego, Board Game and Nintendo Ds Games.
21. Hermione Granger, Smart, Never gifts up, Loyal and Caring.
22. Luna Lovegood, Im a Good Listener and i can be a bit weird.
23. Welcome to the Black Parade (My Chemical Romance)
24. Severus Snape loved Lily Evens/Potter, Harry a Horcrux
25. Severus Snapes Death and and the Prince's Tale my heart broke when i read them chapters.
over a year ago linhousepotter said…
smile
1. Ron. He is loyal, funny, a good friend and has a big heart. He has flaws (that's the main reason I love him) but he faces his fears and is capable to admit his faults. He is not perfect but he is a great guy. He is definitely the heart of the trio. He is just a normal boy trying to live the best he can in the magical world. He is "real." The Perfect King and Knight! :)
2. 2004
3. Deathly Hallows. A book filled with so many emotions and feelings. The perfetc ending to a perfect story.
4. "We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." Sirius
5. Fawkes. I really value loyalty.
6. Bellatrix. She is just crazy but she is sincerely devoted to Voldemort. The only real Death Eater.
7. Ravenclaw (according to Pottermore)
8. Slytherin. I have nothing against this house but I think I would really not fit there. I am not ambitious.
9. Mirror Of Erised. I think it's really interesting.
10. Expecto Patronum!
11. Charms. I think it's an easy but entertaining subject.
12. Potions. No contest. I simply feel that I would be an awful student. lol
13. Dean, Cho.. I really don't know.
14. I don't think I would have enemies. Probably Pansy. She is so mean. lol
15. 13 years old
16. A dog
17. Unspeakable. I like mysteries.
18. Ron (same opinion as #1)
19. James. He was not a bad person. He was just a young rebel guy. He changed into a better man. On the other hand Snape was an admirer of the dark arts. He was not a bad person either but he made the wrong choices. James was the better choice for Lily. They were on the same side (the light side). Snape unfortunately chose the dark side but he always loved Lily more than anything. He sacrificed everything for her and that's the reason I love their story so much. The books would not be the same without their bittersweet story.
20. Books, movies, posters, magazines, calendars, collectible cards, 2 board games, t-shirt, diary, dvd game...I think that's it. :) lol
21. Hermione. She is my favorite female character. I would have the opportunity to have Harry as my best friend and Ron as my boyfriend. :)
22. Ron. I think that's the reason I like him most. We are alike in some things. I can relate to him a lot. We are both insecure. We have flaws but we are not bad people. I wish I could face my fears with the same determination and courage Ron confronts them.
23. "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion. "Breath In Breath Out" by Mat Kearny. "Quiero Decirte Que Te Amo" by Laura Pausini.
24. Snape and Lily's story
25. Dobby's death. I never imagined he would die. I also think that The Forest Again was a very sad chapter. I felt so bad for Harry.
last edited over a year ago