Harry Potter Which Harry Potter creature are you?

mandali posted on Sep 29, 2011 at 05:00PM
link

Which result did you get?

Harry Potter 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mandali said…
smile
I got - unicorn!
over a year ago EmilyIsLoony said…
smile
I got a centaur!
over a year ago dancingninja said…
hmmm
Hmmm, it just couldn't make it's mind up about me...

Certificate: Test results
Which Harry Potter Creature are you?

For 20 % you are: You are a Goblin! Kind of Devilish, but you help a tiny bit, you love being organized and loyal!
10.4814 % of 1288 Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:
For 20 % you are: You are a Werewolf! Why not kill if someone's killing you! No one likes you, other than outlaws.

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: You are a Centaur! You won't give a straight answer, so people think you are an enemy, but you are also helpful in physical ways!

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: You are a Unicorn! You are beautiful. You are pure. You are defenseless.

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: You are a House-elf! You take pride in work. You cry when you are embarrassed by your boss. But you are kind, and kind of a klutz.
over a year ago miss_orange said…
For 30 % you are: You are a Werewolf! Why not kill if someone's killing you! No one likes you, other than outlaws.
17.4284 % of 1291 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 30 % you are: You are a Goblin! Kind of Devilish, but you help a tiny bit, you love being organized and loyal!

I think I like Werewolf the best...
over a year ago ErnieHannah333 said…
laugh
I'm a house-elf!! yay!
over a year ago keladz said…
Couldn't make it's mind up?

For 40 % you are: You are a Unicorn! You are beautiful. You are pure. You are defenseless.
32.4324 % of 1295 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 40 % you are: You are a House-elf! You take pride in work. You cry when you are embarrassed by your boss. But you are kind, and kind of a klutz.

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: You are a Goblin! Kind of Devilish, but you help a tiny bit, you love being organized and loyal!

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: You are a Werewolf! Why not kill if someone's killing you! No one likes you, other than outlaws.

Or even this one:
For 0 % you are: You are a Centaur! You won't give a straight answer, so people think you are an enemy, but you are also helpful in physical ways!