Harry Potter Will you miss Harry Potter?

dreamcatcher12 posted on Jul 25, 2011 at 01:47PM
Now that the series series is over . Will you miss harry potter?

link

Harry Potter 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xorosaliefan94 said…
sad
Yes! Of course I will miss Harry Potter, most of us will. We grew up with Harry Potter, and always looked forward to a new movie or book to be released. Now all the movies and books are over. It feels like my childhood has ended..
over a year ago nelo2 said…
I understand that there will be no new Harry Potter books to look forward to, and therefore no more new Harry Potter films to look forward to either. Ya, I'll especially miss that. But the magic will never end. It will never end, not for any of us. Harry Potter is something that each and every one of us Potterheads will cherish for the rest of our lives : ) But there is also more to look forward to ~ Don't forget about Pottermore ^^
over a year ago deathgirl13 said…
Yeah,Harry Potter has and still does play a HUGE role in my life. I'm going to miss waiting for the newest film to come out. Maybe a few tears will be shed due to this new found emptiness. But as some others have pointed out, the magic never ends as long as we keep the magic alive. True, our lives will be altered a little and true, we will miss the joy of living out Harry's journey alongside him so to speak. But as this era ends, a new one begins. Our era. KEEP THE SPIRIT OF HOGWARTS ALIVE PEOPLE!!!
over a year ago Hermione-Fan361 said…
"Do not be sad that it is over, smile because it happened..."

And I do smile. Every single day, for the wonderful world of Harry Potter.

"The stories we love best do live in us forever; whether you come back by page, or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."

(BTW, I took this picture myself at Universal Orlando Theme Park)
last edited over a year ago
"Do not be sad that it is over, smile because it happened..."

And I do smile. Every single day, fo