Harry Potter Vs. Twilight Things We Must Not Do At Hogwarts.
1.It is not necessary to yell ‘POOF!’ every time I Apparate.
2. I will not use Umbridge’s quill to write ‘I told you I was hardcore’.
3. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed, and I should not attempt to disprove this theory, no matter how wicked the results would be.
4. Asking ‘How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?’ and walking away is only funny the first time.
5. Any resemblance between Dementors and Nargles is coincidental.
6. I am not allowed to declare an official Hug-A-Slytherin day.
7.I will not charm the suits of armor to perform a rendition of ‘Knights at the Round
Table’ for the Christmas feast.
8. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
9. I will not wear my ‘DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT!’ shirt to school.
10. Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor is tasteless and tacky, not a good money-making concept.
Just some to start.
Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 58 replies