Harry Potter Vs. Twilight rowling copied meyer, and HP has flaws too

harrypottersux posted on Jun 09, 2012 at 12:38AM
hey twilighters ive seen these bad hp posts abouut thes frikking 'great' reaons that the wand waving twit is good so we gotta do better u w/ me? gotta pove how much it sux twilgters unite cuz thers so many h8rs hear... ill start kk jk rowling is totlay not famuz i didnt even kno who she waz until i google her b4 so shes obviusly nawt good the box sets of twilight are simple elligant to da pt while hp boxes r all fancy and treasure chest liyk wtf r we priates or other stuff that dont exist liek wizards?! roolling totally copied myer for serious BLACK jacob BLACK the serioiius guy turs int a bigdog he changes shap ring a bell? and jk rowling is totally fugly liek myer is SOOO pretty so shes alredy beeta HP is 4 letle retarded kidz twilight iz 4 mature cilizved peeps hairy POTer thats telling kids to smoke pot and nawt have hygiene twilight means litght = good=pure=jesus=jesus supports this! HP is the spawn of Satan and h*ll

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 111 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 111

over a year ago loolymadness said…
monkey
PLEASE NOBODY GO ONTO THE PAGE HOPEEVE LINKED. I'm not sure, but it looks like the same website that nearly crashed my computer before my Norton recognised it as dangerous. I'm not gonna try again to find out. (I'm not trying to offend HopeEve here. Her points were very good.)
over a year ago amandaculen said…
smile
soooooooo twu!1111
twilite is beta dan hpee (gut et lol)
Im_A_Potterhead commented…
What the hell are you trying to say? over a year ago
over a year ago snily1128 said…
laugh
Dear Twilight fans:
Sorry, we can't hear you over our THEME PARK!
Sincerely, The Potterheads
over a year ago Beanrocks said…
soooooooo twu!1111
twilite is beta dan hpee (gut et lol)
Let's see.. This translates to: So Two! Twit is beta Dan Hippie. (Gut It Lol?)
Ah... So this is what you've meant. "So two" probably means that you second what loolymadness was saying, if I am not mistaken. And a twit is a rude synonym for brat, while beta is a testing program that sites use. So with correct English grammar, this sentence means that you think that a beta (you left out the word tester) Dan the Hippie, is a twit, and that he should gut it (probably a animal that he shot) and Lol, which as most people are aware is a texting term for laugh out loud. But no one's laughing. But let's read that again... So two. The Beta tester Dan the Hippie is a Twit. He should gut it, and the reader is supposed to laugh.

No that we've explained it, this has no place here. You probably should find a site that complains about hippie beta testers.
over a year ago missdada15 said…
This made me laugh... XD
over a year ago Beanrocks said…
smile
Why thank you!
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Lyke Omg1! Yezz u r soooooooooooo rite! Haree Pee sux lyk sew heart! I luv twilit a loot i luv twilie beter tehn hairy potter. I MEEN TWILIGHTTT Iz lyk the bester then evrrytin in teh teh worlde nd stff!1!! N U NO Wheat elze TWTWILIGHT FANZ aRe soe mutch smarters ten Airy Potty fanz annnnnnnd we is the bester at allll thethe tingz tats Mary (OmGz didd u SEA wat I did thure!!!!?!!!1!!!!?) Pottser fanz arn't da bezter at&t!

In all seriousness if you're going to troll and insult either series make it less obvious. There's no need to make forum like this about HP like wise HP fans shouldn't troll Twilight fans.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago harrypotter7258 said…
angry
okay. listen here. Harry Potter came out WAY before Twlight did so there is no way possible that J.K. Rowling could have stolen the name Black or the turning into dog from Meyer. Unless J.K is magical and someone went TEN years into the future and read Meyers mind. The fact that Harry has flaws and is not perfect makes him more realistic . Not everyone is perfect, if he didn't have flaws he would'nt be human. It is not a peice of bad writing because there are lots of things going on, it keeps it intersting not knowing what will happen on the next page. Hermione cried because the love of her life( Ron) started making out with another girl in front of her and everyone. then Ron left and she felt like her heart was being broken. It's Hermiones CHARACTER to be stubborn. It's the whole point. It would'nt be very anticipated if she kissed him in the first book. Then they probley would have broke up. Harry has said countless times " don't follow me or I can do this myself. His friends just care about him that much to follow and help him. Meyers book has them dressing like that because thats part of the plot. Harry and the other dress in capes and things like that because thats how it's supossed to be. Bella already is 17 so most of her life is passes. They are not more relatable because nothing really happens. They get chased by a couple of vampires and she finds out her best frined is a werewolf. IN Harry Potter, Harry has to fight for his and his friends lives time and time again. J.K. Rowling is richer then the queen. The QUEEN!. and you try to tell us shes not famous. oh and how the FUCk does Harry Potter tell you to smoke weed and have poor hygeine. Where in any of the books does that happen. Harry Potter is not for little retarded kids because more then half of the world has read it. Harry Potter is directed to all gaes while Twlight is mainly for teenage girls, and 40 year old women with no husbands. Harry Potter is not the spawn of satin. Harry potter is about Bravery, Courage, Love, Loss while on the other hand, Twlight is about having a sparkly guys and a really tall guy fight ocer. Earth to all vampire VAMPIRE DONT SPARKLE
over a year ago ariba_c said…
^well said!
over a year ago River-the-Cat said…
Like my motto says" internet trolls: the bad kind"
over a year ago LadyEmzy16 said…
big smile
Okey.... I basically have nothing to say because all of my fellow Potterheads took MOST OF THOSE WORDS out of my mouth..xD
over a year ago Solas said…
meh
This post is just about every kind of wrong.

There are no words for this.
over a year ago BooksAreLife said…
Epic fail right here -.-
over a year ago reapingcoin said…
I have a right to contradict what you said not only because the Constitution gives me the freedom of speech, but also that I have read both series of books, which from what you wrote you have not read Harry Potter.

1) The first Harry Potter book was published in June of 1997, the last was published in July of 2007, was introduced to the  United States in September of 1998. The first Twilight book was published in October of 2005. 
Harry Potter- 1997 
Twilight- 2005
And just so we are clear 1997 came before 2005.

2) Sirius Black was an Animagi. An animagi is a wizard who transforms into animals. Sirius Black is a black dog not a wolf or werewolf. Remus Lupin was a werewolf. He changes during the full moon. By the way, in Breaking Dawn they speak of "Children of the Moon." Both of these characters were introduce into the Harry Potter books in Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban, which was published in July of 1999. And again, Twilight was not published until 2005. Meaning that Sirius BLACK was created SIX YEARS BEFORE Jacob BLACK.  
P.S. JACOB BLACK is a shape shifter not an Animagi
or a "Child of the Moon."

3) The author of Harry Potter is J.K. Rowling, not "rooling" as you put it.

4) Just because you never heard of J.K. Rowling does not mean that she isn't famous. She has won numerous awards as a result of the Harry Potter series. She's also the first writer to become a BILLIONAIR as a result of her works in literature. He series has been translated into 67 languages, while Meyer's series is only translated into 37. Also as of June 2011 over 450 MILLION of Rowling's Harry Potter books had been sold and the last four books consecutively set records as the fastest-selling books in history. Meyer has only sold 116 MILLION as of October 2010.

5) If you had ever read the Harry Potter series, which obviously you have not. The "chest" as you call it, is a trunk. That has nothing to do with pirates. The trunk refers to the trunks in the story, which the students of Hogwarts used to take their things to Hogwarts, it's like us using a suitcase. Them using this shows creativity and symbolism to J.K. Rowling saying "Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."

6) You said that Meyer is a better writer because YOU think she is pretty and YOU think that Rowling is, how you say"fugly", that is a matter of opinion. I happen to think that Rowling is a pretty woman, the looks of a writer is not have nothing to do with what is in their mind and how good of a writer they are.

7) "HP is 4 letle retarded kidz twilight iz 4 mature cilizved peeps," you say. First of all Harry Potter is for all ages. It has many lessons in it that people can learn from, but we'll talk about that in a moment. Also "peeps" is a word that most fourth and fifth graders would use not someone who has been throughly educated.

8) Harry Potter also says nothing that would encourage children or anyone for that matter to do drugs or to have bad      hygiene. His last name  is just that, a name. The last name Potter is the 376th most common in the USA as of 1990.

9) Your definition of Twilight is totally wrong. Meyer's title refers to the time of day called Twilight, because Edward tells Bella that is twilight is the safest time for them. NOT because Jesus approves.

10) If Harry Potter is Satanism then so is Twilight, because Twilight is about vampires which are considered demons.

11) Harry Potter teaches that 

A)   Death has been given another face by the author in the last book and it seems to be a wonderful concept. Here she portrays death to be something which is not permanent instead, just parting from your friends for a short period. The concept about afterlife and also the views on it are simply marvelous. This book is the right one for teaching any child as it beautifully explains about death and also the life after. Even though the topic of death is reached out with terror and fantasies the end marks to be positive.

B)   The entire series teaches us that there is no perfect man in the world and not even Albus Dumbledore and this can be judged depending on the choices made by us. It conveys the message of listening to our hearts and not every decision taken by us can be for good. Even people with great abilities can make mistake at times as we are not the Lord.

C)   Heroes are always brought to glory and there is a respectful room for them always. Heroes are not those who just go in for the sake of doing it and die for nothing. Instead, they are to be brave, intelligent, and lucky and should also have the courage to face anything that comes along their way. Nobility is something which is strongly believed in the story as the best deeds can be contributed from any person whether he is coward or a servant.

D)   Perfectionism is not in the hands of humans as each and every individual makes mistake at any point of time. The book teaches us that it is not important how big the mistake you committed and how it was hard to alter your mind, but what counts is whether you have become much better after this mistake and whether your mind if pure after confessing everything. Snape is one character that rides to my mind when I think about this as he was one of the characters I really hated in the entire series until the 6th book. But, later on I really understood how choices and forgiveness play an important role and how you are sure to have a wonderful life ahead.

E)   It is not always necessary that whatever we plan happens and it shows up in the book. Every time the plans are just misplaced and things happen which just pave way for luck and victory. This boost up our confidence in listening to our hearts as always strives to success by choosing the path and not the wrong one. Dreaming is of course good but to do it in our real life is the most important aspect to be followed by all. The book also teaches us a lesson that always makes sure not to let the dream take the best of us aback.

F)   One among the bravest things to be followed by anyone is to admit the mistake that you do and also to eat your own words. Isn’t it? The entire world might simply become a wonderful world to live if everyone follows the same rule of politeness and to admit mistakes and to say sorry instead of standing arrogantly for all the mistakes committed. Even the friendship that existed between the three friends in the story has been made stronger by telling sorry for the bad deeds committed by each of them.

G)   Forgetting to remember things is one of the greatest mistakes made by people. There are many instances when people just repeat the same mistake again and again without looking into the consequences they must be facing. Empathy is one of the significant qualities other than sympathy which has to be followed by anyone in their life to succeed just as Harry Potter did.

H)   You starting point are not what is very important but where you end really counts for all your deeds. Just take a look at Harry, he started his life in the “Cupboard under the Stairs” and see where he ended up being one of the bravest, charming, strong and courageous wizard of all times leading the Dumbledore’s Army in the saga.

I)   There are certain things that might come along with us troubling us for a while. Therefore, struggling against this is very important and you should never be let down at any point of time. At the same moment, not looking back to these things can dare you to lose your triumphs in life. Harry Potter faces hardships all way in his life and still he never lets himself down and fights back bravely to have a wonderful life ahead.

J)   Power is not everything. Without family and friends we would become bitter hateful people that care more about glory than rejoicing in the victory with another.

By: Manish Pandey

Twilight Teaches: 

A)   Girls Like Boys Who Ignore Them

B)   Girls Like Boys Who Are Mysterious

C)   Girls LIke Boys Who Talk About Their Feelings

D)   Girls Like Boys With Hair Product

E)   Girls Stammer Around Boys They’re Interested In

F)   Girls Want Sex Just As Much As Boys Do

G)   Girls Like Boys Who Can Resist The Urge

H)   Girls Like Boys Who Can Play The Piano

I)   Girls Like Boys Who Play Sports

J)   Girls Like Bad Boys

In Twilight after Edward leaves Bella falls apart and while most would move on she lives in self- pity. It seems to me that it is painting women as weaker than men, like that songs of today degrade women, calling them b*tches and whores and anything else they can think of. Frankly, I think we should be pretty P.O.ed about this. 

12) Rowling also tied in things that are similar to history, such as how Voldemort discriminates Muggle Borns like Hitler discriminate the Jews.

13)   You also said that wizards are not real, which is true, but technically that is not a valid point because vampires are also fictional. Yes, there are humans in Twilight but there are also people who are not witches and wizards in Harry Potter (Harry's Uncle, Aunt, and Cousin for instance) 

13) You tried to make the point that Jesus approves of Twilight, which isn't true but you also didn't have enough respect for Him to capitalize his name.

By the way you need to go back to fifth grade I'm sure your teacher would love to help you with your grammar problem.
over a year ago wishey said…
smile
Okay, 2 things to say.
1. Harry Potter was written before Twilight, so if anything Twilight copied Harry Potter.
2. Learn how to spell and use proper grammer and maybe people will take you seriously.
over a year ago lreynolds103 said…
AVADA KEVADRA

It had to be done.
LorianneS commented…
I don't why nobody has liked your comment yet, but here you go bro! over a year ago
over a year ago rahal31 said…
FOOL, This here is the definition of Idiot...
over a year ago followthspiders said…
This made me laugh so much! Rowling copied Meyer? Yes, must be true, Rowling obviously traveled 6 years into the future to steal one REALLY common last name from Meyer. Makes sense. From just looking at the comments and your post, it's quite obvious which group of fans is more educated and willing to back up their opinions with fact.
over a year ago VampiresRevenge said…
followthespiders: it's quite obvious which group of fans is more educated and willing to back up their opinions with fact.

Yes, because a pool of fans on a website exemplifies the entire fanbases on both sides of the argument.
To harrypottersux,

It's so obvious that you are faking all these responses because of all easily wronged "facts" you are using. And if you are serious, thats really sad and you are horrible at defending your opinions, even for a Twihard (which is really saying something)

"then if u bitches rlly didnt care than u wouldnt b here
Twilight is about real love Bella doesn't have a choice but Harry does he could have run HP is just about all this action "

-ok so if you'd actually read harry potter, then you'd see how trouble finds harry, harry doesn't find trouble.

"shut up u ditz im NOT a fake so u want reasons in good grammar?
- rowling copied Meyer for the last name black. she also copied the transforming into a dog thing
- if Harry is so awkward and has so many flaws why do peeps worship him anyway
- there are way too many thing going on is so confusing it's a sign of bad writing
- hermione isn't better than Bella cuz she also cried her eyes out cuz of a boy and was very immature to ignore her 'friends'
-Harry always forces his friends into trouble to save his own life how is that heroic?
-Meyer has more relatble characters and more details like how they dress and their makeup ans stuff Rowling is just making stuff up its so easy she didn't have to do research "

-So many people have told you that Sirius came before Jacob, and yet you are still convinced that Rowling copied Meyer. IGNORANCE TO THE MAX
-So maybe you judge people based on how awkward they are, but most people judge others on the content of their character. Harry's only a little awkward in the first place. And also people mostly just worship the series, not so much Harry. Harry is a great character and his flaws make him realistic, but his flaws aren't so great that they ruin everyone's view of them.
-Harry Potter is a CHILDREN'S BOOK. It's not that complicated. Just because it is more complicated that twilight, it does not mean that it is so overly complicated that it is bad writing. HP is far better writing than Twilight.
-Crying over a boy for a few minutes is a bit more reasonable than halting everything going on in your life for MONTHS and being depressed in your room for MONTHS because a boy left you.
-Again, if you'd read the books, you'd not only realize how bad twilight is, but you'd also know that Harry doesn't force his friends to come along, he actually tells them not to help because they were risking their lives, and they just come anyway because they are good friends.
-Again, if you'd read the books, you'd know that Rowling is VERY descriptive, she might not describe what the characters wear every second, but that's because it is kind of irrelevent to the plot. And I don't know about you, but the problems faced in harry potter are much more relatable than the problems in twilight. I don't act like my life is over when a guy leaves me. NORMAL people move on. The fact that Rowling made up all this, is what makes it great! She didn't copy anyone else, it is all hers.

I really hope you are just a troll making all this up. If you are, kudos! You pissed a lot of people off!
If you aren't a troll and this was a legit post, I'm sorry you are so ignorant and have such poor grammar.

Have a nice day! :)
Vampire's Revenge,
Yes that was slightly out of line, but most statistics aren't based off of the ENTIRE population, but a small portion. And based off of this portion, one group of fans would have a higher percentage of educated posts. But yeah, i'm not saying all twilight fans are uneducated, because that's rediculous. It was just an observation I made based off of the posts on this sight.
@followthespiders (your response to harrypottersux):

ok so if you'd actually read harry potter, then you'd see how trouble finds harry, harry doesn't find trouble.

Actually, there are many occasions where Harry and the trio do go looking for trouble. It may be because they are wanting to be brave in those situations, but the situations are troubling nonetheless.

Again, if you'd read the books, you'd not only realize how bad twilight is...

Opinion.

And I don't know about you, but the problems faced in harry potter are much more relatable than the problems in twilight. I don't act like my life is over when a guy leaves me. NORMAL people move on.

Again, this is opinion and your own personal experience. You can't apply what you have experienced in your own life and expect everyone else to be the same way. I'm sure that there are many who will disagree with you that HP is more relatable than Twilight, and some people have even said so on this spot.

The fact that Rowling made up all this, is what makes it great! She didn't copy anyone else, it is all hers.

Meyer did the same thing; she made up the story and did not copy anyone else.

@followthespiders (your response to me)

but most statistics aren't based off of the ENTIRE population, but a small portion. And based off of this portion, one group of fans would have a higher percentage of educated posts

I know that; it is called a "sample." And using this spot as a sample is biased, because there are more HP fans on this spot in the first place. Also, the stray Twilight fan that makes a big gusto about coming on here (ie making a forum post riddled with grammar mistakes) is almost always a troll looking to get a response.
over a year ago nemo1443 said…
big smile
Oh dear.
If HP copied Twilight, why didn't they call it "Moonlight"? And if HP is the "spawn of Satan" and it copied Twilight, does it mean Twilight is the spawn of Satan too?? Confused here...
over a year ago Hedwig_2 said…
My God!! I couldn't even read half of what you were saying. I guess Twilight fans write like Stephanie too, huh? Luckily, I could skim through it. First of all, get your dates straight. Sirius Black was introduced in the third book which was released in 1999. Twilight didn't even exist back then. So, if anything, Stephanie copied J.K. People don't worship Harry. They think he's great because he survived Voldemort(He's dead so I can say his name). And, sometimes, they think he's a fake. He wishes that people didn't worship him, and he is pretty awkward when it comes to girls. Anyways, Hermione was sad about Ron, so was Ginny about Harry breaking up with her, but did that stop them from helping Harry defeat Lord Voldemort. Harry never forces his friends to risk their lives for him. They VOLUNTEER. Ever heard of that word? Harry always protests about them risking their lives, but they don't listen. Why? Because they're LOYAL friends. You said, that Bella didn't have a choice to die. She did! Like what @serious_claw said. Harry didn't have a choice. The prophecy clearly stated. "Neither can live while the other survives". In order for Voldemort to die, Harry had to die, which he was prepared to do. He decided on being killed to save the whole world. Even the Dursley's! So what if J.K. is not as famous as Stephanie? In this society, you don't need talent to be famous. In this society, talentless people get all the fame, while the people with actual skill don't. Twilight is about lust. The guy watching the girl sleep isn't love. Harry Potter is about love between family and friends. It shows that love is powerful, and cannot be broken even by the most hatred in the world. Harry Potter is TRUE love! Examples: Snape's love for Lily, the love that the Weasley's have for each other and for Harry, etc. By the way, the Twilight movie that made the MOST money was still $9 MILLION less than the Harry Potter movie that made the LEAST money. I also want to say that your precious Edward, whose real name is Robert Pattison, was in Harry Potter way before Twilight, and he has said that he likes Harry Potter more than Twilight.

Please learn to spell, use proper grammar, and use proper punctuation before going against Potterheads on the Internet.
over a year ago ilovedobby419 said…
First of all,I'm thinking of throwing a dictionary at you.Second,Harry Potter came out before Twilight did.So how would she have copied Meyer?Third,*Sirius.Black is a common last name in Europe.Fourth,plus,Sirius turns into a dog,yes.But Jacob turns into a WEREWOLF.He's not even a true werewolf,he doesn't even transform at the full moon.Fifth,what does Rowling and Meyer's beauty have to do we how the series is better or how Rowling "supposedly" copied Meyer?Sixth,yes,because vampires are civilized people!At least none of the characters sparkle in the sun. Hermione is WAY better than Bella.When the love of her life leaves her,she still helps to find Horcruxes to defeat a dark wizard who is taking over the wizarding world.What does Bella do?Oh,right,jumps off a cliff!Seventh,SURE.Twilight practically teaches you need a guy to protect you,fall in love with a guy watching you sleep,and then get pregnant.
over a year ago LoveLilyEvans said…
How could Rowling POSSIBLY copy the surname Black from Meyer, if HP1 was first published in 1997, and Twilight was first published in 2005??!! So, if you would have done the frickin' math, you would've seen that HP1 WAS published 8 years EARLIER than Twilight!!!!
P.S. Really, really sorry for being rude... But it really pisses me off to see people, who write pointless posts, not even searching for some information before! -.-'
P.S. Really, really sorry for being rude... But it really pisses me off to see people, who write pointless posts, not even searching for some information before! -.-

Ohhh, the irony.
over a year ago zar_far11 said…
New flash, stupid: Sirius Black was invited in 1999. Jacob Black was invented in 2005. So is it even POSSIBLE for Rowling to have copied Meyer? NO (feel like I'm talking ti a 2 year old right now). Get your facts right!
over a year ago Book-Freak said…
Are you serious, or kidding? If anything, Meyer took the idea of a motorbike riding, shape changing man with the surname Black from Rowling, as the book that first mentions Sirius was published eight years before Twilight.
over a year ago Twentytwelve said…
Hello HP fans! I believe it's:
HP 1
Twi 0
so check this out!
link
So epic...
"After all this time?"
"Always" said Snape
Better love story in one chapter than one in four books!
over a year ago slytherinkuki77 said…
harrypottersux, if you want people to take this siriusly, LEARN GRAMMAR!!!!
over a year ago Yellowmeow said…
OMG! Twilight was written AFTER HP!!!!! I can't even believe you!
over a year ago shanyuisboss said…
Oh my freaking god! This is what I call a fan gir/boy who just says random facts before getting some info. Will you get your facts straight, Twilight was after HP!

Ugh, people these days.
over a year ago accio_ciel said…
I would seriously love to know how in the world J.K Rowling copied Stephanie Meyer for the surname Black? And I like how some Twilight fans still don't understand that Harry Potter was written before Twilight. Maybe one day the Twilight fans will get the fact right instead of saying things they think is right.
over a year ago cassie-1-2-3 said…
I'm curious to know why you guys are actually falling for this?
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
To be quite honest I don't think anyone copied anyone. The literature world is just so huge it's hard to make something that isn't in some way or another similar to another piece.
over a year ago GinnyRonFred said…
HAHA you funnay!
over a year ago GinnyRonFred said…
Sorry how does bella not have a choice?
over a year ago BookWorm26 said…
Actually,I'm going to point out that Harry Potter was published before Twilight.
over a year ago lilylunalion said…
Have you even read the books?
over a year ago ravenclaw8814 said…
Just getting to the point. Harry Potter has NOTHING to do with smoking pot! Attractiveness of authors don't affect the story AT ALL! And HYGIENE?! This doesn't make any sense to me.

Hit it, Professor Quirell

TROLLLLL IN THE DUNGEON!
over a year ago franeswilson said…
My IQ just dropped, along with everyone else.
over a year ago menoliketwitwi said…
Check your facts honey. If you actualy read harry potter you will see that meyer copied rowling
over a year ago NyghtHaven said…
Hello harrypottersux. I read your message and can see you care deeply for a series you love and I give you credit for it but how you said it falsified. I advise you do research when defending something especially on the internet, you should know that people will comment and will have a say in what you post because it's the internet. I am not saying this as a way to upset you but to give you advice. I will say though The harry Potter books were released in 29 June 1997 – 21 July 2007 while Twilight was released October 5, 2005. Again I advice research.
over a year ago twilightsucks23 said…
Get a f'ing life
Harry potter came out wayyyy before fucking twilight!
Who cares what the authors look like?
Meyers is ugliest woman I've ever seen
Who would want to steal the idea of Jacob f'ing black anyway?
Meyers copied Rowling so fuckin get over it.
Bella is a weak good for nothing charactor!
Hermione keeps on fighting when Ron leaves and what does Bella do?
Crawl up in a f'ing ball and try to commit suicide!
I think we all know who the bitch is here yes you!
Your grammar is terrible!
Twilight is just some sad old cows sex fantasy!
TWILIGHT SUCKS!!!
So cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it!
over a year ago MaryHoran20 said…
Come back when you learn how to spell :)
over a year ago kero8919 said…
Okay first off please write properly and second off the way the author of the book looks has nothing to do with the actual book and jk is prettier! Another thing Harry potter came out years before twilight so if anything Meyer copied Rowling! And she is famous just because you don't know her doesn't mean she's not famous, I'm sorry but do you know every single celebrity on earth clearly not! And also pure does not mean Jesus please get a dictionary and last of all it's a trunk not a chest and it's Harry potter's trunk that appears in the film!!! Harry potter is better so just accept it!!!
over a year ago Shiro_Hittori said…
oy, are you an idiot? please check your grammar. Rowling didn't copied Meyer, Harry Potter was published waaayy... before Twilight. You retard!
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
kero8919, what do mean the author of the book has nothing to do with the actual book. That was one of the most weirdest, dumbest statements I've read.
over a year ago Twilightsuxmcj said…
How can you say that Rowling copied Meyer if the first HP book have been published on 30 june 1997 and the first Twilight book was published on 2008?! Even Meyer said that she inspired the Twilight series from the Hp series! If you are not inormed please shut up
(P.S. I dont wanna be mean but how can you say something so stupid?