Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP Sierra-Bell Clive (Harry Potter Fanfiction)

pink-bookworm posted on Mar 20, 2012 at 07:00AM
okay so i knowq this is a roleplay club but its my club so im adding one of my favourite Harry POtter stories ive written for you guys to read.
Tittle: Sierra Bell Clive
Copyright: No copyright intended. i only own Sierra, Saunden and the plot
Gengre: Action, Drama, kind of ronace, sad
Rating: T
SYnopsis:ill post later
Characters:
Sierra Bell Clive
Saunden Clive
Harry Potter
Ron Weasley
Hermione Granger
Voldermort
Severus Snape
OC:
Jeremiah
April
A/N: hope you enjoy.
last edited on Apr 21, 2012 at 10:49PM

Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP 69 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 69

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
ill post the edited version when my editor has finished with it.

Hi I'm Sierra-bell Clive and I live in a muggle orphanage because my parents died when I was five. My mums was a natural death by cancer but my dad was murdered my the one and only lord voldermort who used to be known as Tom riddle. I have really curly blond hair with some red throughout it and I had violet eyes and i also have a twin brother named Suanden who's hair was the opposite of mine and he had golden eyes. Enough about me let's get onto the story here.

Chapter 1 the day i got adopted

It was just an ordinary at the orphanage for me and my twin Suanden but that all changed when the owner of the orphanage mrs bins told me there was a visitor for me.

I wondered who this person was because after the last person who tried adopt me ended up getting punched in the face and not since that has anybody come back.

When I entered the room where everybody who gets adopted goes there was a rather chubby man a nice sized women and two boys.

One of the boys was a little chubby and the other one had black hair and emerald green eyes and unlike the other boy this boy was almost as skinny as me.

From that one look at the boy I instantly fell in love with him.

You are Sierra I believe. Yes sir. Well sierra I'm going to adopt you and I'm not saying I will love you but I'm just doing this because my little dodders wanted a sister.

All right Sierra this is duddley dursley and the one there is Harry potter.

Mr dursley said Harrys name as though he despised him.

When we got to their house mr dursley told me id be staying with Harry until he could get me a different room. I dragged my few possessions which were my photo album of my parents and my twin Suanden and my very few clothes.

The room was fairly small and was covered in posters of some random person flying a broomstick, one of Harry with what looked like his friends, there were also lots of photos of like stuff that had griffindor written on it and the last one was the on his bedside table witch was of a young boy and his parents smiling.

That's me and my parents.

They looked happy what happened to them. They were both murdered by a guy named Tom riddle.

That's funny because I got told my dad was murdered by the same person.

Know that's kreepy.

Very.

What happened to your mum?

Oh my mum died of cancer when I was five then my dad was murdered when I was seven.

At least you knew yours a bit.

What do you mean?

Mine died when I was one and know I'm stuck with my aunt and uncle.

Try living at an orphanage with your annoying twin.

You have a twin.

Yes my brother saunden who lives with someone that I don't know he has been living there since just

before I got here so not very long.

Am I going to go to school.

How old are you?

I'm eleven.

Well I'm not sure because I've got the feeling your what I am
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
wow Pink! You're good! I love It-I mean Capital "L"love-no Caps Lock LOVE IT!
over a year ago Silver78 said…
That is...
AWSOMENESS!!!!
All packed in one paragraph.:{D
Exactly!!!^And^
Thanks fits I'll post the next part soon.
yay please do!
Alright posting.
Chapter two the letter
Harry pov
While Sierra was talking about stuff I got this feeling that she was a witch. The main reason I gathered that was because she said that her father was killed by voldermort (Tom riddle).
That had to be an indication but I guess he did. Kill muggles as well but Harry was pretty sure that she was a witch.
The next few days harry observed Sierra closely and with each day he got more and more sure that she was a witch.
"Potter", called uncle Vernon "can you get the post and take Sierra up to your bedroom to get some better clothes on because marge is coming around to meet her".
" Yes uncle Vernon".
When Harry got the post he flicked through the letters and there it was addressed to Sierra - bell may Clive.
Her actual name was Sierra- bell who new.
"Sierra you got a letter and you got to come up to my room I need to talk to you".
" No problem it's probably from Suanden".
Once we got to my room I let her open the letter that was definitely not from her twin.
"Who is it from Sierra"?
" It's from some school called hogworts saying I'm a witch which is totally not true".
" It is I'm a wizard and I go to hogworts as well".
" Awesome does that mean Suanden will be coming as well"?
" Yep".
"One problem how can I get my things without telling the dursley's"?
"Leave that to my friends I'll right a letter but for now you gotta get some different clothes on".
"I thought my clothes where alright".
" My aunt is coming."
" Oh right".
When Sierra was dressed we went down to the kitchen where aunt marge sat talking to uncle Vernon.
"This the child Vernon"?
" Yes that's Sierra- bell".
" I prefer Sierra."
" So tell us a bit about yourself darling".
" Well I've got a twin brother, I went to a school in new York because I got a scholarship for my writing skills and practically everyone I know is jelouse of me because I've got one of the rarest eye colors".
The night flew by because of Sierra she was just a bright girl she was really pretty and she knew what it
was like not to have any parents but unlike me she knew her parents then they both died.
Nice one pink!!!
I just relished how bad that ending was lol.
lolify
Hi? Maybe you might want to... I don't know POST!
No meaning to be mean. :P
Haha its alright kill post Tuesday.cause I'm camping at the moment and haven't had my iPad whet my chapters are on I'm so sorry.
It's ok. Check out my new motto btw!i live to it now!
Okay.
THX!
lalala
Chapter three the Weasley's
Sierra bell pov
Today me and harry where going to diagonal alley to get our school supplies.
We where going to meet the weasley's at honeydukes.
" Okay Sierra where going to catch the train to diagonal alley then where going in through a special tunnel".
"Harry how are we going to get away from the dursleys".
". They always go out and today there going to a hotel and staying the night and well be back before they get back so it shouldn't be a problem".
"Okay".
Sierra was really excited she was going to make some more friends the first friend she ever had told her the day she got expelled that she would never talk to her again but Sierra new deep in her heart that hermoine would forgive her.
When we arrived at diagon alley we went straight over to this wall place and Harry did some random code thing and we where through.
" Wow it's amazing Harry".
" I know and this is part of the reason I love magic".
" What time where we meeting the Wesley's"?
". We should be meeting them soon but well go get your wand first".
" Okay".
When we reached mr ollivanders me and Harry walked inside but we couldn't see anyone then from nowhere mr ollivanders voice came and said "ms Clive I remember when your mother and father where here".
" Yes they where both half bloods".
"Yes they where, your mothers wand was 11 inch dragon wood holly and dragon heartstring good for counter curses and your fathers was 10/2 inches cherry wood, unicorn hair and phenix feather good for charms".
" Okay try this wand he said handing me a deep red wand that had a silver spiral with purple jewels around the handle".
" The wand was really pretty and I hoped this would be my wand".
when I touched the wand I got this warm feeling spread through my body it felt so relaxing but it died down just as quickly as it came.
"That wand there is 10 inches cherry wood, holly and unicorn hair and good for both charms and defense".
"How much is it"?
" 8 pounds and 3 sickles".
I dug in the bottom of my pocket to get the money out of my pocket that me and Harry got out of gringotts earlier on.
" Here you are mr olivander".
."Thank you sierra".
" It's time to meet the weasley's and my other friend Hermione".
When we reached honey dukes the weasley's where already there waiting for us.
There was quit a few of them more than at the orphanage you see there was only about five kids there because the orphanage there was really old and they didn't have much money so we like ate once a week and even then the food wasn't the greatest.
I really hated it there it wasn't mrs bins but it was the children they where all older than me and treated me like dirt they would hide me in the cupboard every thursday night when we actually got a half decant meal and I would sit in the cupboard spewing and waited until Suanden or someone found me.
The reason I was spewing was because after a few times of being locked up in there I became clastaphobic.
"Hey",Harry called out a boy with red hair that looked about harry's age.
" Hey Ron this is Sierra".
" Sierra this is Ron".
" Nice to meet you Ron".
" Nice to meet you to".
"Hey mum where are we going?"
" Where going to madam malkins to get Ginny her school robes Ron".
" Okay".
" Mrs Weasley um Sierra needs some as well so do you think you could her there to".
" Sure harry dear".
Madam malkins walked up to us and said for us to follow her.
We stood on this podium thing and stood there letting her measure us.
"So this is your first year Sierra".
" Yes."
"Mine to".
" What house do you want to be in?"
" I'm not to sure either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw".
" Okay I want to be in gryfondor all my family are what house where yours in?"
" Well my mom and dad never told me I was a witch but they would tell me stories about the four houses at
there boarding school and I think my mum was a Ravenclaw and my dad Gryffindor".
"I'll be back in just a sec girls said madam malkins".
This boy with blonde platinum hair and a smug looking face walked up to us and said I wouldn't think that
you would be able to afford new robes Weasley.
" You'd be surprised Malfoy".
" Who may this be".
" I'm Sierra for your information".
" well I'm gathering your a first year".
" Yes i am".
" What house do you want to be in?".
"Raven claw or gryffondor".
" Well I'm in slytherin and that's the house you want to be in".
" Actually it isn't my dad hated slytherin and I'm not about to go in the house my dad hated".
" Well then I won't be talking to you then".
" Fine I don't care".
When Malfoy went to turn around he looked straight at my eyes and stared.
I quickly pulled my fringe on top of my eyes to hide them.
" What you staring at Malfoy?"
" Well weasley I was just looking at your little friends eyes".
" What's so special about them Malfoy?"
" There violet weirdo".
" Yes and?"
" That's like the rarest color".
"Actually it's not my brother has golden eyes".
"What's your last name?"
" Clive why?"
His eyes widened and he said the clives where famous and they both died I didn't know they had children.
" Well Malfoy you can get lost".
" Fine", he said actually leaving this time.

Checked your motto it's awesome.
Thx! and awsome Chapie!
Oooooooohhhhhhhhh Malfoy got BURNED!!! Awsome chappie, though.
ohh sporsho...
Post Pink!!!
Chapter four old friends
Harry pov
When the girls entered out of madam malkins we went to meet hermoine who was standing out the front of a bookstore waiting for us.
Hey Hermione hey Harry, Ron and whose this.
This is Sierra-bell.
Sierra this is Hermione.
Sierra what are you doing here.
The same as you getting my supplies for hogworts.
Do you guys now each other.
Yes. How do you now each other.
We went to school together.
Geez hermoine I thought we were your only friends.
Who said she was my friend Ron.
Well you just look like friends.
We where before she got herself expelled and got me detention.
We've gotten you detention before.
You just don't understand do you Ron.
Neither do I hermione I thought you would've cooled down and forgiven me by now.
Well I haven't.
Fine I'll just talk to Harry and Ron.
Fine.
Sierra want to go to pick a pet for school.
Sure thing Harry.
Ron Hermione you can come to.
Harry was trying to get Sierra and Hermione to stop giving each other death stares as we made our way to the pet shop but they certainly didn't stop.
We entered the pet store where a lot of animals where.
There where owls, cats, toads and other animals as well.
Wow there are so many animals whispered Sierra in is ear.
Yea I know.
Sierra went skipping down the isles looking at all the animals while I I tried to talk to hermoine.
Hermione why do you hold such a grudge against her.
You wont understand Harry.
Try me.
I'm not telling you.
Fine then suit yourself but when we hang out with Sierra that's just something you will miss out on.
Harry Harry I've picked.
The thing I saw was a owl as small as my hand and it had light blue eyes, grey and white wings, grey around it's head with a white patch around it's head and as for the body it was grey and white spots.
It was so cute.
Wow he is perfect sierra.
What should I call him guys.
Mm you could call him moon he definitely looks like the moon.
Yes that is the best name for him thank you Ron.
No problem.
We should probably get going know.
Okay let's go.

When we all finished getting our stuff we departed ways.
Me and Sierra headed for the train while the weasley's flood and Hermione got picked up by her parents. Do you think we will make it back in time Harry.
Yes we will don't worry Sierra.
Okay.
To bad I didn't see saunden.
Don't worry you will see him at school.
Yes I will.
Yay! You post!!!
Yup sceptic I need to edit it there are no speCh marks.
True at first I'm all like' isn't he supposed to be talking?' and ' dah?'
Yeah sorry about that.
cake
Second Page! Cake!!!!:) a toast(no a cake) to Shailee for making this club and story possible!
Thanks. I'll be posting again this afternoon.
Yep:D I'm not tring to be hater or anything, but you REALLY need an editor... Again not trying to be a hater or mean or a critic... Yet a good chapter!
NP!!!!!:P 12 more days until my b-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!d:
That's awesome and I do have an editor but I still need to send second chap.

Chapter 5 the magical boats
Sierra pov
(September 1st)
Me And Harry went through platform 9 and 3/4 one after the other.
I was amazed it was a truly beautiful sight something I had never seen before but I was a little nervous and also worried that the dursleys would find out about me going to hogworts instead of the school they were sopposobley sending me to.
"Sierra", called an unknown voice.
I turned to face who called my name and I couldn't believe my eyes it was saunden.
"saunden I can't believe it's you I've missed you so much", I said running to him and hugging him tightly".
"I've missed you to".
"Sierra come on were going to miss the train if you don't hurry".
"I'm coming Harry and I'd like to introduce my twin brother saunden".
"saunden this is Harry who I live with"
. "nice to meet you Harry", he said smiling.
"well boys we better get on the train or we will miss it".
"yes we better follow me".
We entered the train and found a the compartment were Ron and Hermione were currently sitting.
When I sat down Hermione gave me a glare and smiled at saunden and continued to talk to Ron.
"how is the family your living with?".
"it's great there great and did you know there wizards so I knew about them before I got my letter what about you Sierra".
"well mine there alright I guess but they strongly disagree with wizards and witches".
"I see muggles are they".
"yes they are".
"there's nothing wrong with muggles I'm one", said Hermione smugly.
"I wasn't saying there was something wrong with muggles and Hermione please forgive me you know I didn't mean it".
"I want to forgive you Sierra but I can't my parents they told me that I could never talk to you again".
"you do realize we are about to spend a whole year at hogwarts together".
"oh what the hell", she said gripping me in a tight hug.
"I'm sorry and I hope we can be goof friends again Sierra".
"of course we will".
"enough with the little hug thing were pulling up", Harry said.
"well at least they won't be giving each other death stares throughout the year", joked Ron.
"who says we would of being giving each other death stares".
Chapter 5 the magical boats part two
Sierra pov
When the train arrived me, Hermione, Ron, saunden and Harry got off in a line one by. "Firs years firs year over here", shouted hagrid.
"you two go I'll see you at the sorting".
"okay Harry".
Me and saunden followed Hagrid over to a lake were these small boats were.
"Now firs years four to a boat".
Me and saunden walked over to the first boat we saw where two kids were standing, the girl had long curly brown hair with nice tan skin, she had a few freckles across her face and hazel eyes, she was skinny and very tall and in sierra's point of view she was pretty very pretty.
The boy had short curly blonde hair, the same hazel eyes as the girl, he was pale but had the same athletic build as the girl and she thought he was cute but she didn't think he was as cute as Harry.
They walked up to them and said, "may we come on the boat with you?".
"of course I'm April and this is my brother Jerimiah."
"hi April I'm Sierra-bell and this is my twin brother Saunden".
"well it's very nice to meet you both how about we get in this boat".
"yea we better before it leaves on us", I laughed.
We all loaded in the boat and we were off on our way to hogworts to get sorted into our correct house.
"So your twins?".
"Yes we are".
"well dah Sierra of course we are can't you see the resemblance between us".
I laughed.
"Is he always like this".
"yes as long as long as we've been born".
"geez I feel sorry for you at least my brother is quiet and not annoying".
"Ooh a quiet one ay".
"Oh be quiet Saunden".
"Na ah".
"So what blood statues ?"
. "where half blood our dad was pureblood and mom was mugglborn but she went to hogworts".
"I see well me and Jerimiah are muggborn aren't we Jerimiah".
"Yes", he whispered.
His voice wasn't like I expected it to be his voice sounded nervous but I loved it, it was just such a cute voice.
"wow your brother actually talks April", yelled saunden.
"Yes he does but not very often unless he is spoken directly to you see he is extremely shy and his voice is naturally quiet if you get what I mean".
"Geez I wonder where he gets that from", Saunden laughed.
"my Dad actually he is a very quiet person it's a wonder he managed to pick up mom at all".
"Well what do you say odd things can happen take being a witch for instance".
We all laughed.
"well where here now", April said getting out of the boat and smiling at us.
last edited over a year ago
Ok but nice chappie!
I've got written up a second part to it I'll post it when I get back from my brothers soccer game.
Kk.
Added the next part.
Yay!
Double lol.
Tee hee!
crying
Why sniffle
Chapter six decisions
Harry pov
Professor Mcgonagal came through to the great hall with the first years following closely behind.
"Now I'd like to remind the first years that no broomsticks allowed and also the forbidden forest is out of bounds to all students now let the sorting begin".

Hello I'm the sorting hat
There's nothing I can't see
So try me on and I'll tell you where you ought to be
You may belong to Hufflepuff
Who are true, loyal
Or you may belong in Ravenclaw
Who are smart and witty
Or maybe even Gryffindor
Who are brave and unafraid Of toil
And last is Slytherin
Who are sly and cunning
So there you have it the four houses
So again I say try me on and I'll tell you where you ought to be.

(Sierra pov)
"Now when I call your name just come up and sit on the stool".
"breed, Anna".
After a few seconds the hat called out "SLYTHERIN"!
Clive, Sierra-Bell
I nervously went up to the stool and sat down as Mcgonagal place the hat on my head. "hmm a Clive ay your parents where very famous you know? But where to put you? I can see your very smart but very brave to hmm very tough decision I can't decide between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, hmm let's see where to put hmm yes that's it". "RAVENCLAW! and GRYFFINDOR!"

(Harry pov)
All heads snapped to Sierra when the hat called out Ravenclaw and Gryffindor.
I was so suprised the hat never couldn't chose wow this must be extremely rare.
I looked back to Sierra and she was standing there her head going back and forth from our table to Ravenclaws so I waved to her to let her know I wanted her to come over here.
She quickly ran over to our table and sat across from me.
I smiled at her.
"Congratulations your in both the houses you wanted to get in".
"yes if you put it that way it's kinda cool but I was so embarrassed".
"Don't worry about it they will get over it".
She smiled.

Clive, saunden
Saunden sat there for two minutes until the hat decided, shouted out "GRYFFINDOR!"
"well done Saunden", Sierra said clapping him.
"Congratulations to you to Sierra".
She smiled.
After a good ten minutes of which I tuned out most of the sorting was done except Saunden and Sierra's new friends April and Jeremiah.
Williamson, April
As soon as the hat touched her head it shouted.
"GRYFFINDOR!"
Williamson, Jeremiah
The same deal with him except he was a hufflepuff.
"Now let the feast begin", called out Mcgonagal.
Will edit it later.
Wow! How is this gonna work...
Oh you'll see.
angry
Amazing so far. AGH!!!! Can't. Take. Sus. Pence. !!!!!!!!
Saudan should have come first( alphabetical order)
sAudan
sIera
Whoops and if you want me to I can post again I've got like three or four more chapters ready.
Yay!!!
Chapter seven humiliation
Sierra pov
As I was walking to the great all I tripped over someone foot landing on my stomach. "sorry".
"Just make sure were your going next time girl".
I looked up and looked at the boy I had tripped over it was a first year Ravenclaw.
He had straight brown hair, freckles and green eyes.
"who are you?"
I'm william reynolds and you are"?.
"Sierra-Bell Clive", I said as I picked myself off the floor.
"Nice to meet well I should be going", he smiled.
"Alright I'll see you around some time William".
"You to Sierra-Bell".
I grinned as I walked over to Gryffindor and sat imbetween Harry and Saunden.
"Hey Sierra have you got your timetable I want to compare our subject", Harry said. "yes I got it this morning from Mcgonagall".
I pulled it out of my pocket and showed Harry.
"Geez I feel sorry for you, you got double potions with hufflepuff".
"oh no let me see for my self".
I took it from Harry and began to read it out loud.

Monday (Go to all classes with Ravenclaw)

Double potions (with Hufflepuff)

Transfiguration (with Gryffindor)

DADA (with Slytherin)

Free period

Flying lesson (with hufflepuff)

Tuesday (Go to all classes with Gryffindor)

DADA (slytherin)

Potions (Ravenclaw)

Herbology (hufflepuff)

Free period

Transfiguration (slytherin)

Wednesday (a mix of both houses)

Herbology (Ravenclaw and Slytherin)

Potions (Gryffindor and Hufflepuff)

Flying lessons (Gryffindor and slytherin)

DADA (Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff)

Thursday (Go to all classes with Ravenclaw)

DADA (Gryffindor)

Transfiguration (Hufflepuff)

Flying lesson (slytherin)

Double charms (Gryffindor)

Friday (Go to all classes with Gryffindor)

Charm (Ravenclaw)

Potions (Hufflepuff)

Free period

Herbology (slytherin)

"wow nothing like mine", Harry said showing me his.
"at least I've got some subjects with Ginny but it really doesn't help being in two houses and only knowing people in one of them".
"yea I see were your coming from".
"don't worry Sierra you'll make friends easily", Hermione smiled at me.
I was glad we were friends again she really was a great friend.
"Yes I will", I smiled.
"Who says she will were only allowed to be her friends and nobody else".
I shook my head. "
Ron Ron Ron".
"what?"
"your getting jelouse little Ronny".
"Hey don't call me that and I'm not jelouse I just don't want you around other people because what if the end up hurting you Sierra".
"I'm flattered by your concern Ron but I can make decisions for myself and also why on earth are you concerned about me".
"Sierra I see you as another sister and I'll do anything for you the same goes for Ginny".
"Okay I get it but I have to go I've got double potions".
"okay see you at Lunch".
"yes I'll see you there".
I walked off to double potions by myself.
I lined up outside of potions waiting for professor Snape to come.
"Alright class come in".
I sat up at the back next to some kid from Hufflepuff.
"hi what's your name".
"Andrew Collins".
"Nice to meet you Andrew I'm Sierra-Bell Clive".
"Nice to meet you to".
Collins, Clive be quiet".
"Yes sir".
"Now as I was saying we are going to be starting off basic then get harder and harder first we are going to do a cure for boils one chop chop instructions are on page 34 in your book".
"I'll go over and get the stuff Andrew".
"Alright".
When I finished getting the stuff I brought it back to the table and begun to work on the potion.
Halfway through I accidentally knocked the cauldron over spilling the entire contents of the potion.
"Oh no", I said holding my elbow that was now hurting from the cauldron.
I went to wipe it up when my hair turned pink.
Everybody looked over to me and laughed their heads off.
"Clive clean that potion up right now 20 points from Ravenclaw".
I looked over to everybody and noticed they were all still laughing their heads off.
That was it I burst into tears i was so embarrassed.
"Clive detention tonight 7:00 my room for being such a baby".
I heard snickers from around the room and that was it I ran out crying and ran into someone.
"Oh my I'm so sorry here let me help you with those".
He laughed.
"Sierra you don't need to apologize".
"Harry?".
"yes Sierra are you alright your hair is red like blood red and you've been crying".
"yes I have wait what red but it was pink before?"
"That's weird very weird anyway why are you crying and Sierra your elbow?"
"I was crying because I was humiliated in potions and my elbow I knocked over my cauldron".
"Oh I see come on let's take you to madam pomfret", he smiled.
Awsome!
Chapter eight infirmary
Harry Pov
I walked Sierra To the infirmary holding her hand.
At that moment I just wanted to kiss her full on the lips but I knew I couldn't, why would she like me anyway.
I looked at her still pink hair and noticed a few blonde and a few red streaks coming through.
"Your hair is turning back to normal Sierra".
"Yay because I don't like pink why couldn't it of been purple?"
"I don't know but personally I think pink suits you except it looks weird with the purple eyes".
"Yeah that's what I thought".
"how is your elbow?"
"It hurts".
"Its alright were here now".
Sierra smiled at me and mouthed 'Thank you'.
I smiled back at her.
"What happened here Miss Clive?"
"I knocked my Elbow on a cauldron and I think I dislocated it".
"Alright sit there and Mr. potter class is about to start I suggest you hurry off to class we don't need you getting a detention do we?"
"No madam Pomfrey".
I made my way to herbology a tingling in my scar but I ignored it thinking it was nothing.
"Harry where were you we were beginning to get worried?"
"I was with Sierra".
"Didn't Sierra have double potions?"
"Yes she did but Sierra hurt her elbow and ran out of class and I took Sierra to the infirmary".
"OMG is she okay?", Hermione asked worriedly.
"Yeah I think so but she dislocated her elbow really badly and she has pink hair from the potion she was making oh and I think she was really embarrassed".
"We will have to go see her later".
"Yes we will".
#########################################­###
AFTER CLASS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#########################################­###
After class me, Ron and Hermione went to go see Sierra who was Sitting up looking through a book.
By now her hair was back to it's original colour except the ends which were still pink.
She had a sling on her arm and had puffy red eyes.
"Hello Hermione, Harry, Ron".
"Hey how are you?"
"Could be better, I did dislocate my elbow and is now broken but we tried healing the broken bones but they only mended a little bit, Madam Pomfrey said because I broke pretty bad".
I hugged her.
"Its going go be alright love", I whispered in her ear.
"You don't understand I can't do anything for the rest of the week, no writing, no flying practice no nothing it's so unfair and I officially devise cauldrons they are dangerous objects".
"Yes they are aren't they", I laughed.
"When are you allowed out?", Hermione asked.
""I'm not sure Madam Pomfrey said she would tell me when I can go".
Just then Madam Pomfrey walked over and said Sierra could leave but to remember to take it easy but like Sierra was going to Sierra just wasn't that type of person and well Sierra is a Ravenclaw as well so what do you expect.

(alright next chapter is up will post as soon as I finish writing another chapter I just want to stay ahead of myself in writing this so yeah)