Green Day First Green Day song you have EVER Herd!

miss_orange posted on Sep 12, 2009 at 06:14PM
Hey!

so tell us what's the first song that you herd for Green Day, where did you here it, what made it so good that you dicided to here other songs for them????
Hey!

so tell us what's the first song that you herd for Green Day, where did you here it, what mad
last edited on Sep 12, 2009 at 06:20PM

Green Day 76 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-76 of 76

over a year ago disenchanted-x said…
Longview, I believe. I remember being four or five years old and singing along to it in the car with mum. good times. :D
that and Basket Case, who she told me was by another band, and that Longview was called Welcome to Paradise. I was confused about the names of the two songs for years.
over a year ago -PRAJ- said…
American Idiot....
over a year ago HalfToDeath said…
heart
The first Green Day song I ever heard was American Idiot a few years ago. My friend showed it to me.
over a year ago EmoKiss said…
heart
I heard Longveiw first and I loved the beat! So I searched up a bunch of their songs and I liked them. Now I have all of their CDs!!
over a year ago mccalamccool said…
heart
21 Guns.... My friend sent me a link to the video and I LOVED it.
over a year ago topez99 said…
"Wake Me Up When September Ends" when I was five. I'm a youngster, y'know?
"Wake Me Up When September Ends" when I was five. I'm a youngster, y'know?
over a year ago HyperSophz1 said…
Boulevard of Broken Dreams, when I was 5
over a year ago kingmatt14 said…
Boulevard of broken dreams, on the radio when i was about 7 or 8 but i didnt become obsessed until 6 months ago when i got GDRB now i have all their cds
over a year ago bloodclanfan said…
first? well thats boulevard of broken dreams! it's also the best! the other green day songs just can't compete!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
American Idiot and Insomnia.....it was on my first mp3 and i loved it.......i first heard them bout 2 yreas ago...
over a year ago Osprey17 said…
I first heard Boulevard of Broken Dreams and it instantly became my favorite song. It still is. I've been a Green Day fan since :D
over a year ago Abi-Fox said…
heart
American idiot, from then on, i was hooked!
over a year ago Vicious_L-A-M-B said…
blush
The first song I heard was brain stew. It came on the radio while we were in the car and my mom started like head banging to the guitar riff(which prolly was unsafe while she was driving) and I was floored cuz usually my moms into mellow stuff. So green day is su mthin I can bond over wif my mom....later on she told me that "on my own, here we go" was about masturbation...
over a year ago justrockon said…
Holiday :) I listened 2 it on Pandora and I liked it
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
Jesus of suburbia last September, i was using my dads old ipod ( hes a huge fan )
over a year ago Arwamragheb98 said…
21 Guns
over a year ago smoothcriminal1 said…
monkey
wow! it's amazing how many ppl said bulivard of broken dreams me too! i thoght it was I WALK ALONE!
over a year ago LeleDidHerBest said…
It was American idiot in 2011. My friend really liked the song and kept bugging me to listen to it. I looked it up on youtube (the Bullet in a Bible version) and just fell in love. I started reasearching them and found all of their albums and now I'm a bigger fan than my friend who actually brought me to liking Green day.
over a year ago greendayrules12 said…
cool
the first song i listened to was F.O.D first albem they ever made
over a year ago happyviolence said…
heart
It was 'Holiday' or 'American Idiot' in 2005 I guess. I'm a fan since then :))
over a year ago mynameissonic said…
smile
Last Ride In from that movie Surf's Up
over a year ago Crafty1 said…
I heard LONGVIEW 1st. Something about that song is still soo awesome today, the fact that there are NO other songs out there that it could be mistaken for, lyrics are cool too!
over a year ago IrrationalMuse said…
heart
I heard American Idiot first... I was seven and my brother (who was then fourteen) bought the CD. I listened to the first song and I loved it!! So I knew they existed, but I only became totally obsessed last year. Now I love them more than any other band...
over a year ago singlebird said…
Either holiday, American idiot or boulevard of broken dreams!!! Right when they came out❤
over a year ago DAKEN said…
big smile
The very first GREEN DAY song i heard was BASKET CASE! (I heard it on Tony Hawk pro skater 1) AND I STILL LOVE THAT SONG!
over a year ago k20ryosuke said…
My first time here song is Suffocate. It was the album which I borrowed from my brother. That was good felling for me. I listen to Green Day since this experience.