Green Day First Green Day song you have EVER Herd!

miss_orange posted on Sep 12, 2009 at 06:14PM
Hey!

so tell us what's the first song that you herd for Green Day, where did you here it, what made it so good that you dicided to here other songs for them????
Hey!

so tell us what's the first song that you herd for Green Day, where did you here it, what mad
last edited on Sep 12, 2009 at 06:20PM

Green Day 76 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

over a year ago miss_orange said…
Okay, So, I'll start...
The first Time I listened to a Green Day song was 21 Guns, I herd it on TV, and I thoght that the Lyrics were amazing! so I went online and saw some pic fr them, I decided to get more songs for them, and every song that I got is bettr then the other :))

I Know, so Recent, I havent been a Green day fan sins a lot of time....
over a year ago XXwhy_meXX said…
the first song was know ur enemy ( i know i am a nweby:PP) it was on tv, but i didn't know who was the band, so i didn't get get to get it, but then i herd 21 guns and knew that it was for green day :PP
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
big smile
'When I Come Around' from their 1994 album 'Dookie'. I was 8. I'm pretty sure that I saw the music video for it on tv.
over a year ago bvgf said…
surprise
I was bored on youtube and I came across Holiday in about 2005
over a year ago mariafan said…
I think it was Boulevard Of Broken Dreams 4,5 years ago!
over a year ago OneOfMyLies said…
smile
Mine was Longview, I remember signing it around the house and my mum being PO'd about the lyrics.
over a year ago Adrienne1994 said…
smile
Boulevard of broken dreams...
over a year ago music4lyfe said…
i think it was bolevard of broken dreams ages ago!
over a year ago irladoci said…
cool
21 guns...i listened it on the hotel TV on summer vacations.
over a year ago greenday_gurl said…
big smile
welcome to paradice i never new its was green day till i got american idoit since then i been obsessed
over a year ago Emmet2 said…
big smile
Minority in the car on the radio along time ago cause we had it on disk
over a year ago pandarockr5 said…
smile
Wake me up when september ends. I heard it on the radio before i was a hardcore green day fan. I now own every album
over a year ago Irina92 said…
smile
the boulevard of broken dreams on the radio.............=)
over a year ago DxCluvr said…
mischievous
Wake Me up when September ends on the radio when i was about 4 or 5
over a year ago ViVaLaGloria38 said…
it was american idiot,and it was around 07,(i know,i havent been a fan for long)where i herd it,well i was a fan of M.C.R,and they would talk about them and how green day was sooo awesome!so i looked them up,and i clicked on american idiot! ^__^
over a year ago whatsername1316 said…
Christie Road a long time ago
over a year ago Mellofangirl said…
heart
The first song I heard was American Idiot. The first time I REALLY listened to Green Day was when my friend played 21 Guns on repeat for like an hour. I got it stuck in my head(I didn't mind cuz it was a good song) and bought the CD. Now I'm obsessed!!
over a year ago Gracey11992 said…
heart
The First Song I heard Was ...... hmmmm prob Basket Case. I Flippin' Love that song now !
over a year ago enlightened14 said…
I was turned to green day from a friend and as soon as I herd holiday I knew I needed them on my iPod. So far I have 2 albums
over a year ago enlightened14 said…
kiss
Make that 4 as of today
over a year ago green_day_freak said…
it was "wake me up when september ends"

really loved it...!!!!!
over a year ago iTeenick said…
american idiot..
over a year ago Jesus0fSuburbia said…
'All The Time' When I was 6 years old. Green Day have been my favourite band ever since.
I have all their albums & a 7inch EP (Expensive as hell!)
*I'm obsessed I know*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SouthParkSmart said…
I think the first Green Day song I ever heard was "Holiday". I just like their music and I think it's awesome! It's not like pop stuff we normally hear; it actually has meaning.
over a year ago thekillerayame said…
Wake me up when september ends
over a year ago the3rdofjuly said…
smile
boulevard of broken dreams.. then wake me up when september ends..
over a year ago hannah619 said…
smile
GREENDAY IS AWSOME THE BEST BAND EVER
PS MY FAV SONG IS HOLIDAY ITS JUST SOO WONDERFUL AND CREATIVE
ROCK ON GREENDAY!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago feigje said…
it was boulevard of broken dreams. My husband let my hear it. Now i have almost every album.
over a year ago AndreeaXo said…
heart
well..first i've heard 21 guns. I met someone in holiday (a really cute guy:">) who said that he's a big fan of Green Day..then I look out on youtube..and when I wrote Green Day..the first melody that they gave to me was 21 guns! When I listened that, I become to love it! Then I find out that I like more and more melodies from Green Day. Now 21 guns is my favourite melody from all the melodies that I know (not just from green Day) and it makes me remember that cute guy (xo) every time i listen it!
over a year ago BJ_M_TGreenDay said…
smile
its a really long story!
but the first I heard was American idiot.
or I was already fan when I found out that the first song I ever heard I bouleward of broken dreams ♥
over a year ago greendaychick05 said…
Holiday a really long time ago :)
over a year ago Krevetka16 said…
smile
American Idiot on MTV
over a year ago Robyn_Hood said…
American Idiot on youtube.
over a year ago MrsGuadaJackson said…
smile
It's between Basket case, American Idiot, Holiday or Boulevard of broken Dreams, Guess I don't remember Which one was the first. I was 7 years old. And On my brother's computer.. :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago halo_monty said…
heart
Wake Me Up When September Ends. I was in art class in the 4th grade and our teacher let us bring music. I wasn't hooked until until 3 years later, though! Now I'm totally obsessed. *OBSESSED*.
over a year ago MyTimeOfDying said…
Ummmm I think it was Wake Me Up When Sempember Ends, then I heard Holiday a few years ago and that's when my mind clicked and I said "Omigosh, I love this band!"
over a year ago GreenDay_Luver said…
heart
The first Green Day song was Basket Case on MTV and then i heard Wake me up When September Ends on the radio that same day. I understood everything the lyrics ment and I liked them ever since then.
over a year ago GreenDay_Luver said…
or should I say I've been obsessed ever since
over a year ago -BlazeTheCat- said…
Wake me up when september ends. Heard it when I was 6.

When I was 9 I heard it on the way home fom a camp (I was listening to a concert cd) then Im like, "Mum, was the guy that did that song there too? wow! xD
over a year ago anzaladli said…
good riddance, i see it when my brother play international supervideos on dvd yeah
over a year ago sussanfrank said…
i am looking for green day song. i heard never holiday songs.
=====
Sussan Frank
link
over a year ago kathrinapetrova said…
My first song was Jesus of Suburbia.
My mom played it of the internet when I was 7 or 8 and I loved it.
over a year ago sanosuke5sagara said…
heart
21 guns n since then i cudnt help myself yhey r awsome
over a year ago MJGangster said…
heart
American Idiot, I love that song!
over a year ago glelsey said…
Time Of Your Life.

I was in a show with youth drama club and the show closed with that song in the background. But I didn't really get into them until my best friend bought me a Green Day CD (American Idiot).
over a year ago Get_lost said…
Basket Case. Awesome song.
over a year ago Duncan-lover1 said…
heart
mine was holiday and i heard it on a skateboard video game and i loved it so much that now i have 7 of their 13 cds.
mine was holiday and i heard it on a skateboard video game and i loved it so much that now i have 7 o
over a year ago ziggyzag12 said…
heart
I heard horseshoes and hand grenades when my mom was listining to it in our car. I loved it sooo much I downloaded all of their songs!
over a year ago Give_Em_Hell said…
The first Green Day song i heard was boulevard Of Broken Dreams. I loved it SOOOO much... i love their new album, Awesome as F***.
over a year ago JudyNails said…
21 Guns.I woke up and the music videos was on so i just watchd for a couple of hours and i was about to change it.Then righ before i could change the channel,i heard 21 Guns.So i watched it and then vwala!I became a Green Day fan since 2005.