Fanpop ***Fanpop Ideas***

Crazy-Chica posted on Aug 17, 2007 at 04:37PM
Heyy all you Fanpoppers out htere I have something to tell you all and its kinda important. I have made this forum for all the ppl that have ideas on how to make the website FANPOP better and more fun. I have some ideas too so here they are...

1. No more having beige or tan on the homepage and stuff like that because i think it makes me bored when its not crazy and fun and bright. its a little too dull no offence but i would like it to be a bit more...fun.

2. Keep the green and white theme Its bright its fun I love it

3. I think it would be cool to be be able to have a sort of Fanpop Im. that way you will know the instant you have a messsage. and if u r not on when u get an im it will go into ur message inbox.

4.It would also be cool if you can add a background to your profile and spot. For example if I wanted to use a Miley Cyrus Wallpaper as a background that would make fanpop more fun.

5. It would be cool if you could add music to your profile and spots like a tv show could be the tv shows theme song or a musical artist would be one of their best music hits for the background sound...

6. Have an option to delete spots if they have less than 10 fans because they have a copied spot or something that that

7. There should be a option on the front page to make a spot banner. Sometimes its hard for people to find banners to the spot. So if you could do that how u would make a banner is you would choose an image it would size it right and than you can choose a font to write the ...... spot.

8.It would be nice if you can block people from seeing ur activity and fans and anything on ur profile also not being able to send u any messages but there would have to be a good reason to block the person if u dont have a reason u cant block them

Anyway those are mii ideas to make fanpop a better and more fun place. dont get me rong fanpop iz awesome i would just like it to be able to do a few more things so more people would want to join this website. if anybody disagrees or agrees on any of my ideas please post a comment and tell me why. andinclude which idea u agree or disagree on.

also if anyone has any other ideas please post them in a comment and i will edit my post and add ur idea and say that it was ur idea NOT mine.

Thank you!

-Crazy-Chica

Fanpop 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
Since those are your opinions I won't disagree but I'll tell you what I think and what I agree on. Everything on your list except #6 sounds a lot like what MySpace does and there's already MySpace. I hate MySpace even though I have one, lol, because it's not what it used to be. I have it mainly to keep in touch with close family but losers have turned it into a place for hackers, etc. I would love if more people joined and also Dave asks us for ways to improve the site already. It's good to look at what you think because you are from the younger generation so you know what attracts your generation more. I agree with #6 because sometimes I want to delete a spot I've made just because not enough people join it, I have a few like that.
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
I always liked the beige homepage... just saying.