Fanpop Problems adding pictures

Temptasia posted on Jul 25, 2007 at 01:25AM
Everytime I try to add a picture it says it has uploaded and then I look in the image gallery and it isn't there. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Fanpop 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tubby2002 said…
did you make sure that the picture wasnt either placed in the icon or wallpaper catagory. Becasue if it is too big or small it it automatically moved to the right section...
over a year ago Temptasia said…
Yeah, I checked and they are nowhere to be found. Thanks for the idea though ;)
over a year ago megloveskyle said…
I am having the same exact problem. I know how to upload pictures so I know I am not doing anything wrong. It goes through the whole upload process..and then nothing appears...It's making me so angry!
over a year ago dave said…
Thanks for the feedback guys! We just rolled out a new image uploader yesterday and it must be that. I'll take a look at it and make sure it's working ASAP! We can't have you guys not be able to add images!
over a year ago cliff said…
Hey folks, sorry about that. We put out another version yesterday night that had a compatibility issue. My bad. If you're on an image upload page, please hit "refresh" and try it now. Thanks.
over a year ago dave said…
Please let us know if you see any more funny business. Thanks for the heads up guys!
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
What is going on with the images today? I notice that after I upload some images they don't show up all the way in the gallery. If I click on the image it directs me to the Fanpop homepage. I see it happening on a few other spots too!