Duncan and Courtney You know you're obsessed with DxC when...

PrincessVandal posted on Aug 21, 2010 at 11:17AM
All you have to do is finish the sentence.You know you're obsessed with DxC when...

I'll go first.

1. When you're able to recall any episode that has DxC moments.

Duncan and Courtney 129 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-129 of 129

over a year ago Bin4ry said…
120: You've convinced yourself that TDWT wasn't real.
over a year ago xXcentalifeXx said…
worried
Im afarid to listen to that song, cuz i didnt want to see the epsiodes after the kiss. I only heard some parts that are important after the epsiode of the kiss. Should I go and listen to the song? And mostly i didnt bother to listen/look at the music video bcuz DxG was kissing...... in f**king chalk!!

124. when you turned from mad as s**t TO scared of watching the DxG kiss.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
125. When you see 'new' things of DxC being together by in the good old days, you would want to rewind that new epsiode of the VERY moment over and over and over and over until you cant take the cuteness anymore. (For me its never)
126. when in TDWT, you wanted more screen time for DxC to develop but, instead you REALLY notice TOO much of AxH more than it appears other than DxC. (Which pisses me off)
over a year ago duncangirl10 said…
smile
when i have dreams about DXC!!!!!!!
mischievous
128. when you at 1st avoid the song 'Boyfriend Kisser' bcuz of a DxG pic but, later LOVED it when Gwen was CRUSHED!!!!!
over a year ago iCamillie said…
laugh
129. When you name your pets after one of them.....LOL i did
over a year ago lasalle28 said…
angry
130. When you almost rip a 500 page book in half and throw it against the wall when you see Duncan cheating on Courtney.
over a year ago dxcfan said…
131:When you got grounded for shooting your mothers TV when saw TDWT episode 13 and 14!
over a year ago JBfan445 said…
big smile
132:When your obsessed with getting a pair of RED coverses for cristmas. 133: When you get mad and yell at your BFF because they hate Courtney and/or Duncan
laugh
Oh man... You got grounded too?? XD for me it lasted for a week since we were getting a new TV anyways. ;)

134: ...I freak-out when there's a couple that has the exact same name as them.
Me: (to Courtney) Girl, he's gonna cheat on you.
Courtney: What? O_O
over a year ago fly210 said…
135. when you keep on talking about them and a year later you find out you talk about them too much.

he he that went for me only it was 2 years.
over a year ago PrincessVandal said…
^^ 136. When you're wondering whether that couple have the same exact problems as DxC now.

BTW: I believe I heard of this one girl who name is Courtney and was dating a guy named Duncan and they act a lot like DxC. Now, I'm thinking about what happened to them now.
over a year ago Rissa73 said…
heart
when you constantly daydream about them and hate dxg i mean it is just wrong!
mischievous
138. When every moment of every hour you just randomly say aww, at moments when DXC used to be, than punch your older brother when he saws their not! XD
over a year ago lemon1110 said…
cake
139: when you only look at guys that could be a duncan. (or if ur a guy, be a courtney)
140: when you start picturing everyone as someone from TD.
141. When you wanna to set up a date for a real-life Courtney and a real-life Duncan.
over a year ago CourtneyFan17 said…
142 When you dream of them getting back together ;)
143. When you constantly act out Courtney and Duncan's relationship with barbie dolls. I seriously do this sometimes but then I feel stupid :P
^ I understand. But if TDI dolls were created, I'll totally buy a Courtney and Duncan doll, just so I can act them out when I'm bored.
^Me too ^-^
wink
144.When you have a weird dream about going to Teletoon production studios in your PJs, holding a pistol, and threatening to shoot everyone if they don't put DXC back together.

O_O I know I'm a DXC freak....and I'm proud to be called one! :D
over a year ago wishey said…
145. You rewatch TDI 4 times to see how great they were back then
over a year ago pixicracker said…
146. When you make a video of every TD episode with just the D+C scenes. Which I have
angelic
147. When no matter how long you've haven't watched the show, you still remember every DXC moment and line.

148. When no matter how many years go by, your still crazy for DXC. :)
over a year ago DxCfanlover said…
heart
149. When you relate anything that happens in your life to DxC :3 (happens to me...you know...bad boys...are...everywhere...*Idon'tlikehim*)­
150. You cried when Duncan and Gwen kissed *shudders*
151. When you expect to find some Duncan or some Courtney on other TV shows and want them to be together (and see if they look like DxC)
over a year ago DxCfanlover said…
152. When you've read Prinzessin over a million times
153. When you look in the internet for Duncan and Courtney and turns out there's this girl called Courtney Duncan xD
154. When you say "AMG! DUNCAN 8D" everytime you see a punk/bad boy
over a year ago wishey said…
155 When you get really upset when one of your friends says she likes DxG and hates Courtney
over a year ago DuncansMyLuv14 said…
crying
You literally cried when Duncan and Gwen got together and get a stabbing pain in your chest every time you think about it.
DxCfanlover commented…
omg! you understand me :'c over a year ago