Duncan and Courtney You know you're obsessed with DxC when...

PrincessVandal posted on Aug 21, 2010 at 11:17AM
All you have to do is finish the sentence.You know you're obsessed with DxC when...

I'll go first.

1. When you're able to recall any episode that has DxC moments.

Duncan and Courtney 129 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 129

over a year ago CHERRY111898 said…
50.When your backpack says "DxC" on the front.
over a year ago DxC_lover98 said…
51. If your cousin(s) constantly mock/tease you for the number of DxC stuff you have on your computer and in your room.
52. If when you explain to the cousin(s) of your obsession and that tou're not the only one she/he says that's the scariest part. xD
last edited over a year ago
52.When your school locker is decorated with DxC pictures.
over a year ago PrincessVandal said…
53. When you're cleaning something with a spray and spray the letters DxC on it.
over a year ago sillybandfan321 said…
54. When your buy a tree and you carve DxC on it.

55.When you are always thinking about duncan and courtney

56.When you are checking the web for any spoilers of them getting back together
57. When you go on websites that has a magic 8 ball/crystal ball/fortuneteller thing and ask whether DxC get back together or not.
58. When you write D+C with pancake syrup on your pancake.
59.When you're ALWAYS asking your friends if they like DxC.
over a year ago dxcfan said…
60. When saying that DXC is the best of the best, and attempts to kill anyone who says other wise!
61. When you're proud or wish to be the child of a DxC couple (like me. Yes, there was a Gwen in the story, but who cares.).
over a year ago JBfan445 said…
big smile
62:When u have all of Basic straining merorised.
over a year ago Lollipop97 said…
63. When your mom comes in to your room in the morning and ask:

"who is Duncan and Courtney? and why where you screaming their names this night?"
64.When you have Duncan and Courtney as your phone wallpaper.
65. When you see DxC fan-made music videos and other fan-made videos that support DxC.
over a year ago BrpRulz said…
laugh
when i feel sad and imagine i'm courtney and create thousands of stories in my head with her(me) and duncan which make me happy.plus when reading books and imagine them as the characters :|...I know i'm a weirdo,but when i was smaller i had a crush on axel and lioness from a.t.o.m. and imagined the same things.why do the hottest guyz always like the black chicks?:)
over a year ago BrpRulz said…
angry
67. when you kill your mates which say ,,O the goth and the pierced guy really match'' and they DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
68.When your sad,you think of them and you feel better.
over a year ago tdafan121 said…
69. When, even as someone who's long since gotten over them, you can't help but feel touched by their kiss in Basic Straining.
70. When you're planning to have a party once DxC get back together again, even if it's just you alone.
71.When you pray every day for them to get back together
over a year ago tdafan121 said…
72. When you used to draw yin-yangs all over EVERYTHING as a DxC symbol (I still wear a yin-yang necklace!)
over a year ago fly210 said…
smirk
all of the above! ( can do all this)
over a year ago kamkat10 said…
mischievous
73. When your best friend says you havent talked about them recently and you go into a 30 minute rant about how the producers have pissed you off with the dxg crap!
(@fly210:Um I don't think that counts)
74.When you have D+C on your necklace
75. When you enter a contest knowing that the reward would be DxC related.
76. When u can't help believing there is hope for DxC, no matter how little there is. :) :)
over a year ago sugarsweet076 said…
77.When you keep writing stories about how they got back together!
over a year ago duncylovescourt said…
78. when yuo found out abotu duncan and gwen yuo cried and were sad for like two days and vow not to watch total drama unless they get back together
over a year ago totaldrama1 said…
when you twitch everytime you see dxg

(don't judge me!!!)
77.Whe you have DxC pics on your computer,backpack,binder and ALL over your room.
over a year ago Courtneyfan785 said…
heart
when you can recall every singe moment they where together
over a year ago DxCisCute said…
When they kiss it makes you go Awwwwwww!
over a year ago sugarsweet076 said…
82.when you see Gwen and duncan kiss you yell at them and throw a pillow at your TV and say Duncan go back to your princess!!!!!
84. When you decide to change the channel when any DxG interaction is going on, if you know it's going on.
85. When you can still see yourself on this spot ten years from now (rofl, yes ten years :P)
LOL.

86. When signed the petition of reuniting DxC.
over a year ago rubberduck2 said…
87. When you constantly use Blainleys qoute "Just make-out already!" when you see them on TDWT
88.When you convice people to like DxC
89. When you voting for DxC on the Total Drama Wiki poll and still hoping to beat DxG.
over a year ago dxcfan said…
90. When I see Duncan and Courtney's voice actors and faint.....13 minutes later I run up to them and ask for the artigraph
91. When you want to know what do Duncan and Courtney's voice actors support in CxDxG love triangle.

92. When you hope that one of them supports DxC.
93. When you have a 'Die-hard' metal in the DxC CLUB. (I'm not there yet but soon! Well I have to get a dedicated first...)
94.When you other DxC fans to never give up.
over a year ago xXcentalifeXx said…
big smile
95. When you like Courtney soooo much that you just want to be her as soon as she kisses Duncan. (For the girls)

96. When you like Duncan soooo much that you want to be like that dude to kiss Courtney as soon as it happens. (For the boys)

97. When you have school the next day and at night you dream bout them and as soon as the alarm goes off at the moment of the kiss, you get so pissed off that slam the alarm clock and reset it for more than 10 min. to get your ending rite.

98. When you go across the street and here Duncan/Courtney's name and start to pay attention to that person for a sec

99. When you're pissed off that Chirstian P. is interveiwing Courtney voice actor and he didnt..... NO ONE question about DxC and what she thinks of the couple.

100. When you go online and check what goes on the TD wiki for info on the DxC couple

101. When you know that people are cheering that we just went to 100 things bout DxC and your the one that gives the 100.

102. When your surprised that someone said "why do the black chicks get the all the hot guys", when you shouldve know that Courtney's Hispanic. N you want to cheer for her!!! Though its great to be black for me anyways ;)

103. When sees Duncan saying things about Courtney and how hot/things she does is sooooooooo GREAT to him, that he cant stop thinking about her.

104. When Duncan finally sees Courtney and all of a sudden shuts up and looks shocked.

105. When you see Duncan trying NOT to be soft around Courtney and just makes it up for himself by bullying Harold

106. When you get SOOO PISSED OFF at your parents bcuz they ground you for watching a show your obessed of at like....... 2:30 am in the morning and schools tommorrow

107. When you cant take when theres a girl named Courtney that sits in front of you and when the teacher calls her name, you freak out! N when its gets too much for you, you'll ask the teacher to move your seat and hide your reason. "No hard feelings Courtney"

108. When you start to be friends with a person named Courtney and you can say her name bcuz you'll think of DxC

109. When you forgot to turn on your TV in the morning bcuz you on the PC talking about DxC

110. When you talk bout DxC soooo much that you realize you just went to 110 now!!!!
111. When you like DxC soooo much that when you want to make yourself feel better you read ALL of the comments mentioned.
112. When you cant stop sending comments to the DxC site

113. When you want live up to the day the we have 1000 fans for the site. And you realize that we SOOOOO close.

114. Whe nyou make stories of how Duncan would want to see Courtney after he's voted off on the island. Hmm.... Duncan wants Courtney to run up to him and make-out with him and after that she want her to say that she misses him

115. When you effin angry that you CANT see the moment of them at Playa De Losers. BUT!! We go on fanfiction.com to make-up a story for them!!!
116. When you count the min. to see the next episode of TD series and when it comes on your waiting for a ONLY a DxC moment and you shout "SHUT THE F***K UP FOR 30 MINS!!!!!!!" N your family is surprised!!!!!
whoa, xxcentalifeXx, that was A LOT.

116. When you fantasize about them getting back together. (heehee, i spent like an hour fantasizing about them finding Percy. Curse you Rick Riordan!!!!! I WILL HAVE THE SON OF NEPTUNE!!! teehee, sorry.)
I know rite?! lol ;) .........ok i know i HAD to make another one now...

118. When you didnt like preps/punks at all the 1st time but, now you like them and would consitter being around one now.
119. ... or when you used to like punks/goths, but now you hate them because you think they're nothing dirty cheaters and untrusting friends who steal people from others.