12. Mor'du Yeah, I don't really consider him a villain, he leaves the smallest impact on me.
11. Ratcliffe He's no evil mastermind but at least he makes me laugh. Who can take him seriously though? He wears pigtails and wants to be covered in glitter.
10. Lady Tremaine She is this high because I actually think she's a good villain, making one person's life miserable is cruel as heck. But I just don't like her, she's a bit too despicable... and boring.
9. Jafar Jafar is an okay villain, I like Iago way more than I like Jafar though. Not to mention that Iago does most of the dirty...
So... It's been a couple of weeks since I've written an article. All of the Disney Princesses are beautiful, just some of them are more so.
13. Jasmine She's beautiful in an exotic way. I love her skin color and her thick, glossy hair. However, her figure is a little too unrealistic and her eyes can look weird.
12. Ariel She's also very pretty, but she's drawn a little too cartoony for my tastes. Her hair can look really beautiful at times, and I love her eyes. Her hair can sometimes be too bright, and she's way skinny.
11. Mulan She's beautiful, but a little plain. I like how they drew her to look...
A poll was recently made about who was the most selfish DP, and I was shocked and annoyed at what people were saying about Elsa (and Merida... But I guess I may have to make that article later) being selfish.
I know this point is already being debated on the poll, so some may find it a bit repetitive to read this, but I wanted to make a really detailed examination about Elsa and her 'selfishness'.
One argument I read was: "in the beginning part when she forbids Anna to marry him, it's just because she doesn't want to see Anna have fun with others while she is alone in her own sadness...."....
I would change my name to Jasmine. It's a flower and is a beautiful name, I also like the abbreviation of it.
I would want to have Tiana's cooking skills. Food is life! Sure it'd be cool to know martial arts or know how to shoot arrows. But sometimes, all I really want to do is eat. I wouldn't say I'm a bad cook but I'm still in the learning process. Cajun food is delicious and I don't know how to make it.
I would want Fa Zhou as my parent. My father has been a bit absent in my life these past years. Though Fa Zhou reminds me a lot of my grandpa. Plus, my grandpa had tasks to complete in the...
So this is pretty popular in the polls by asking which of your unpopular opinions would you agree with most. I decided if make an article instead because it seems more unique and stuff, so here you go, I hope you enjoy hating it :) Or maybe even agreeing with it.
I think Rapunzel is more attractive than Elsa To me I don't actually think Elsa is a gorgeous as everyone says. She has a very mature look but Rapunzel looks girlish and playful, I'd prefer that kind of look over Mature and Sexy any day. You see, Elsa looks like a model, Rapunzel looks like that everyday beauty just with a brighter...
Pocahontas got best picture for this stunning photo of her as a zombie Credit:x-Tsuzurao-x
Previously on DNTM: Pocahontas is emotionally affected from the death of John Smith and the models pose as zombies. Jasmine and Elsa produce bad pictures but it was Jasmine was sent home. Who will be eliminated next?
Confessional after elimination Pocahontas: I am really sad that Jasmine left. She helped me get through this death and I don't know what I can do now. Ariel: I had drama originally with Jasmine but we became great friends I really wanted her to be in the competition longer. Elsa: For the second week in a row I had a bad picture and was almost sent home. I really need to improve or...
You guys already know that I started a poll and added a question in the respective columns of the Disney Princess pot,asking for your favorite 3D Disney Princess,that are,Rapunzel,Merida,Anna and Elsa.And now,the results are out!
4.Merida (12% in poll,3 votes in answers)
Merida is the 11th official Disney Princess,who was added in the DP line up officially on 11 May,2013.She is the main female protagonist of the Disney's 2012 Animated Feature 'Brave' directed by Mark Andrews and Brenda Chapman.
Reviews by Merida Fans
kittykittykat13 said : Merida is not afraid of being herself.
Third article in three days? I have a life..heh...heh..ANYWAYS, I've heard multiple times people calling Elsa complex, but they usually don't give an argument to back that up, so I decided to write this! I've also heard a lot of complaints from Frozen haters asking how Elsa is so complex, so I'm writing this for that as well. Anyway let's get started! I hope you enjoy! :)
Characteristics of a Complex Character (gotten online):
1. He or she undergoes an important change as the plot unfolds.
2. The changes he or she experiences occur because of his or her actions or experiences in the story.