Damon & Bonnie Omg ! Midnight Spoilers!

Lannieluv7 posted on Feb 03, 2011 at 04:08AM
-"In the end Damon had died to save Bonnie. Elena herself needed no more proof of his feelings about her. She would always love Damon, and she would never allow anything to diminish that love."

I just read this off the delena site!
-"In the end Damon had died to save Bonnie. Elena herself needed no more proof of his feelings about

Damon & Bonnie 191 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 191

over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
And apparently right in front of bonnie while damon was dying he yelled to Elena: " You were the only one i ever really loved"

"'I cant- it isn't - its not me you want.' - Stefan to Elena.

"Stefan apologizes for coming in between them, he didn't understand how much they loved each other."

'There was no world for her [Elena], if there was no Damon.'

"Will you remember? Just that...I loved once, just once..in my whole life" Damon to Elena

"'I want Damon back.' Elena hadn't heard quite this note in her voice since the day shed been told both her parents had died."

'In the end Damon had died to save Bonnie. Elena herself needed no more proof of his feelings about her. She would always love Damon."

Damon wakes up in another dimension at the end of the book.

Wow i feel like Lj made this hype to be some great bamon book....and im sure there will be lots of great bamon scenes...but that the heart of the book is DELENA! IM MAD.
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
I think my heart just broke after reading that first one...
Im so mad! Basically im thinking we have all these bamon scenes...yet in the end he still just loves Elena!
worried
God, i'm already having negative thoughts about the show. Do I really need to stop reading the books now? I'm so dissapointed...
Before i thought Stefan always had the upper hand and Elena truly loved him more....no i dont think so.
Well, that's it. I'm done with the books now. The whole reason i'm still even reading them was for Bamon...
crying
This makes me so sad and disappointed! I had such high hopes for this book that we would get somewhere emotionally.
I'm really mad at L.J. Yes I know that she still had to keep Delena in, but it just ends with Elena loving Damon more and him only having feelings for Elena after giving us all that hype? She's a gold digger.... Well, she just lost a fan! I am NOT buying that book unless someone gives me a good reason too!
Yeah exactly! All those bamon scenes and he loves Elena! He died for Bonnie and still only loves Elena!!!!!!!!!!!!????
I really hope Bonnie ignore him the beginning of next book and he realizes he loves her too.
I don't know, but until someone hands out some genuine good news about Bamon (other then L.J since I no longer trust her) i'm not reading the books anymore. At this point, with the way the show is going, i'm think of dropping that too...
I just cant believe that there was shadow souls a whole book dedicated to delena.....then this too!!!!!
It's obvious both the writers of the show AND now L.J only care about Delena fans, so screw it. I'll still write fanfic and support my couple, and remember their scenes, but unless a fellow Bamon fan tells me otherwise, i'm done reading the books. I can handle Dulena in the show, but the book one makes me gag.
last edited over a year ago
seriously though i think she is being influenced by all these delena fans that havent read the books and only watch the show!Just like they did in the gossip girl books. Because chair was together in the show she wrote them in the books and it didnt make sense!
That's one of the many reasons I resent the show. They spawned so many Dulena fans by making Elena a "nice" girl. I bet if they actually used Elena's original character, there wouldn't be half as many fans....

And besides, the fans shouldn't get to dictate the books. That's suppossed to be the writer's job...
Wow heres another spoiler i just found. IM DONE.

Damon saves Bonnie because of Elena..and he ends up in another dimension..so he is not really dead
Whatever L.J :(
OMG is she freaking serious! Wow kill me !
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
surprise
OMG! i feel like i just got repeatedly stabbed in the back!!
is this from a reliable source?? what if its made-up??
I have seen multiple tweets about these spoiler i think there true.
The Delena fans said they got it from Austrailain fans in Twitter, so I don't know...
worried
ughh...still i hope they're not! not fair to us bamon fanss!!
yeah it may be a little off because some its from delena fans point of view but i think pretty accurate
Yeah I guess they could be a little biased but... still not reading it unless I get some good Bamon spoilers... :(
god everyones tweeting delena spoilers wheres the bamon fans!
over a year ago 01trugirl said…
heart
I m just hoping that that part is in the begnning of the book and that why Bonnie goes to another dimension and then he will find out just how much he loves bonnie as the book goes on ;) (I will always have hope for my couple)
I think i'll be ok, I just need to write, and read more book Bamon fanfiction. We should have like a fanfic contest or something to boost our spirts back up!
Maybe its not what it seems
Okay, now that i'm thinking about it, i'm starting to calm down. There HAS to be a reason L.J is making these Bamon moments, and there is a whole other trilogy coming up. Maybe Damon is just having a hard time realising his feelings. And we have to remember that these are coming from DELENA fans, so they could be kind of biased. Still kind of pissed though...
lol im calmer too and thinking about it..... Damon did go crazy when he saw the tree guys hurting Bonnie so it dosent make sense that he would only save her for Elena. he obviously cares and lj said his feelings for bonnie and elena both run deep.
Still not reading the book until I get some good news though! I don't want to waste my money if it's all a bunch of Delena mush like Shadow Souls...

But I am calmer. Until then, i'll just carry on with Fanpop and my fanfiction. DB girl till the end!
heart
i love all u guys .. u give me hope for bamon!! thanks!
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Wat the Flippin bloody hell You mean to tell me after months of begging and not talking to my family until they pre-order Vampire Diaries Midnight for my bday present. That there's no flippin Bamon? Bloody hell Lj why you old brood you and youre love for DE(dumb Entertainment) Cnt belive their going to rail run us over? Bamon in my eyes are the only unforced couple becuz everybody else expects Stelena Deadlena over our couple. To me they wouldve been the couple that surpirse everyone but keep in mind dear bamon fans tis was on a DE site. An we all no DE(dumb Entertainment) is run by fan girls wit too much time on their boney hands. Lj did say herself that the ring Bonnie recieve in SS will have a big important in MN. So Bamon might still happen here's hoppin!
Hey good news spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!

There has been a few, yes. They are still currently in the dark dimension.. and he kissed her and vowed to pay the people who almost torchured her.
She was almost sold as a slave.
heart
He so has feelings for her!
Damon went, but Bonnie grabbed onto him, trying to stop him from going.. but then they both fell and landed in the DD.

over a year ago OrlaghxCullen said…
Guys I just want to say
Even if Bamon isnt Endgame and in fact Delena*throws up*..Is endgame,yes we will be heartbroken and cut to bits but we have each other we know that Bonnie and Damon are an amazing couple and that we think that Bonnie is Damons forever and we will always thinks this no matter what happens ,I love you guys we shouldnt get upset by this :)
Very true^^^^
over a year ago lorastefens said…
Some of the spoilers are looking fake, it didn't look like LJ. has written them, I'm pretty sure some has been made, you don't have any idea how some fans made spoilers, I have heard a spoiler from a DE site that DE would have a child, and do you believe Stefan would ever say that he is coming between them and Damon would not die, LJ. herself said, he would not die.It's horrible, he can't die.
I dont know i got these spoilers from a girl who was currently reading the book and she was a stelena fan.
Then why she has posted them on DE site?Anyways I will read the books first because LJ. can't ever kill Damon , she has said that she would not kill Damon. Elena will love Damon forever, that's a bullshit, Elena can't even love him fully once in books, he is her lust and we all know how Damon concedes his feelings for Bonnie even from himself,so It doesn't make sense that Damon would scream sth like that, it's Damon in books, when did he become like show? I will read it first, ugh..I'm shuddering still thinking that to make DE, Damon can't be killed.I love him so much in books and Damon/Bonnie are love, whoever says other-ways, they just don't understand difference between love and lust.
Well those de ones im not sure about but the other ones i am.And i dont know if he screamed it. But in Shadow souls Elena and Damon has alot of moments and now in this book i think Stefan and damon and elena are coming to terms with them. So im thinking since we got alot of bamon moments that maybe in the next book bonnie and damon will have to deal with them.
But where are the Bamon spoilers?I want them right now.I'm so annoyed over this, ugh...Is there no Bamon fan from Australia?
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
I've seen photos of the pages of the book...disappointed
over a year ago Lempicka said…
omg so book is full of DE :(
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
you know what bothers me? on her blog she says wonders about DB and not too many hopes for DE...so what happened?
laugh
Well, I think she did that only to give DVers hope because SS was already full of DE. She kept telling about DB but she knew DE was the end ahaha so nice to her.

The worst part is Stefan relized he came between Damon & Elena. WTF seriously ?
And the scene when Damon dies and tells he loves Elena since always so ridicilous? Gosh, Elena makes Damon pathetic.
Yes don't read the next three books then ;)
Now it sattles than DE love each other, do you really believe they will lvie happily together forever ?

I bet the next trilogy Damon'll understand he actually loves Bonnie too :)