Damon & Bonnie Omg ! Midnight Spoilers!

Lannieluv7 posted on Feb 03, 2011 at 04:08AM
-"In the end Damon had died to save Bonnie. Elena herself needed no more proof of his feelings about her. She would always love Damon, and she would never allow anything to diminish that love."

I just read this off the delena site!
-"In the end Damon had died to save Bonnie. Elena herself needed no more proof of his feelings about
save

Damon & Bonnie 191 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 191

over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
Omg really ^^^^^^ Awwww<3333333333333333333333
over a year ago Blairwaldorffan said…
smile
what I heard the chained boy means Damon's subconscious or conceding soul and it was talking to Bonnie and Damon's conscious mind was talking to Elena.I think it's ironic what Damon feels for Bonnie is buried in his deeper soul, as for Elena, he is always racing in his conscious mind and LJ. maybe tries to show this by this two way.Look at the fact, he has died for Bonnie and got a make out for Elena because those two subconscious and conscious part want.Lol..and DE fans are not understanding that what DB have, comparison with making out and selfish love over death for saving someone and unselfish love.
over a year ago jereimy said…
angry
I dont know what to think about these spoilers, first damon save bonnie and dies but he told elena that he loves only her mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I dont know I think LJ is playing with DE and DB fans because she give both fans some moments but at the end I think DE has more to win because Damon has to tell this words to her and she said he doesnt live without Damon ( and Stefan????).

I always though that the writer wasnt tooo serious because elena was a not good great heroine for being the leading of the story and BOnnie and Meredith have more story and more character than her but she put elena as the leading lady when clearly she has no character, love both brother after all, after six books, still in the same???????????????????

I dont want to read Midnight because it seems all it is around damon and elena... pffff I dont want just a few scenes between them, I want a real a real possibily for Bamon but now I just dissapointed
over a year ago nansoula said…
heart
Now that I digested some of the info OMG!!!! HE DIED FOR HER!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Lempicka said…
Damon never cares for her other BFFS, Do you think he would die for Meredith?

Yes that is true.

Damon died for Bonnie true, it's quite aazing indeed. I'm jsute tired of the idea that Damon is still unaware of waht he feels for Bonnie.

Anyway, I just remember this ''In any case, they'll all get closer and closer in the upcoming books.
Bonnie has a unique and important part in Midnight, in which she and
Damon end up alone together in the Dark Dimension. '' LJS

Maybe the next trilogy we'll got (FINALLY)Bamon :)
angelic
Crazy idea what If LJS did the first trilogy about SE, the second about DE and the final aboue BD ? haha
over a year ago Isabellas_girl said…
Reading those spoilers are making me feel better.:)I don't believe for a minute that Damon would sacrafise himself for Meredith ebacsue of Elena which proves that damon died for Bonnie because he loves her and proves once again what a self-centered bitch Elena is.Not everything resolves around you Elena.Maybe he died for he because he cares for the girld.:)But seriouslly guys we whouldn't trust everything Delena fans say.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pattykirsche said…
heart
I loved when he said he wanted HIS slave back...
Personally, I don't take my spoiler from DEers, but from Jen who is a nice girl who like DB and SE :)
over a year ago miniluv86 said…
So L.J. has decided on D/E for some random reason (Because years of Stefan and Elena is somehow irrelevant). I get it now: "Stefan's Diaries" are a consolation prize b/c D/E end up together in the series. What a crock!
over a year ago lorastefens said…
^No there would be another 3 books.Stefan's diaries are not LJ's books, that's show book, LJ will not write them and I just love DB spoiler about how Damon has saved Bonnie and died and then came back is so awesome for DB fans.We really got sth.
over a year ago OrlaghxCullen said…
If there is three books left..think about

If midnight damon does tell elena he loved her and then dies after saving bonnie and comes back at the very end but then theres two more books and midnight has already worked up on bonnie and Damons relationship and on previous books, so in the next book Damon reliases that he was wrong for saying he only loved elena because now he is falling in love with bonnie bennett or always has been but never saw it((theroy)) :D
over a year ago louvreangel said…
WTF! IS DAMON DYING IN THE LAST BOOK?

Is this spoiler certain????
over a year ago nansoula said…
he's coming back though. I Don't know if it's certain
over a year ago katesbon said…
too bad i am not gonna read the books! i never did and i found my self boiling inside ,seriously elena can't live with out damon? what a bitch!!!
over a year ago kirstyjayne said…
Yes he died but he came back at the end, just he is in a kinda another dimention.
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
surprise
Speechless
over a year ago Thedarkeststar said…
I think LJ just can't make any characters die just as once XD

I'm not gonna say nothing about the spoilers untill I read the books... what the little boy in the chains said to Bonnie?
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
smile
I still have hope :)
smile
I hope the new trilogy is about BAMON :)
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
i STILL think from few Damon bits i've read around the net, that his feelings for Elena are obsession, pure and simple. What I'm upset for is Elena's total shallowness. She just died as a character in my eyes. Or i should say since i'm not a bookseries reader, that if TVElena pulls crap like that on us, I'm going to loath her irreversibly.
smirk
I'm still shocked at the blantant arrogance of DELENALOVE1. to come here to gloat over imaginary successes is an act of supreme immaturity.
I won't waste my time saying anything else over that...'person'.
I find a bit repetetive that yet another book is ending with an apparent death of a main character. I wouldn't worry regardless because if this was been really last book theending would have been different... remember LJS is now in the position of creating more fodder for a new trilogy. I'm upset more over Stefan than DE -They don't even register on my radar because they come across as obsession. Also, saying that Damon died for Bonnie because she is Bonnie's best friend... and hence he saved her for elena's sake...it's really hilarious. Honestly, it's such a laughable concept, considering who Damon is as a person that I can see him as nothing else than a desperate, transparent attempt to deny that DB means anything.
I won't get riled up- we already knew that the triangle was going last longer than we wanted. I expected needing to be patient until Damon learned the meaning of true, genuine love...
Apparently now we also need to wait that Elena grows the hell up. Hopefully the next trilogy will comply on both counts- and i say this even if i have no intention of reading it.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
sad
I sincerely hope elena doesnt turn out like this in the tv show!
or else i am never gonna wanna watch the show again.
over a year ago JaceClaryTMI said…
I have no idea what the hell happned?? I mean she said Bamon moments and it turned into a Delena thing...and Damon is gonna die or something....what the hell? Are these things even true? I was expecting this to be a great book but now I am fully disappointed....I knew all a long that Delena would pull through...ugh that pisses me off. I get that she is supposed to be torn between Stefan & Damon but what was the point of all the other books with her love for Stefan (that was prolly so she would be torn), what was the point of After Hours...was it all just to please a fanbase...But the quote about Stefan saying its not me you want is like the part in Stefan's Diaries 1 where he realized that Damon truly loved Katherine...he is such a friggin gentleman and hes willing to give up Elena...sort of...but I'm confused and pissed all at the same time...
That's what I don't get- SE were perfectly happy and now Elena loves Damon and Stefan is APOLOGIZING FOR HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?... but at least it seems like Damon is thinking to both Elena and Bonnie whatever dimension he ended up in.

And the bright side is that DE can have its rise and crash...i hope.

LJS is a tease- all those bamon comments and then she screws SE like this. I hope she is submerged by letters of complaints.

over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
surprise
PPL...
Okay so a while ago I've asked her about 'After Hours' story, when was it going to be published and she sent me this email:

Hi Kate—

Yes, before I put the story back up I want to fiddle with it a bit . . . make Bonnie’s interaction with Damon more meaningful, put Damon in the beginning watching the werewolves . . . stuff like that. If I can just find the time!

It’s difficult when you’ve just bought a house that needs all sorts of inspections and you’re simultaneously writing two books.

I see you are a Bamon fan . . . thanks for not trying to proseletyze me. I’m really sad about the war. :(

Lisa

L. J. Smith

proseletyze...??????
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
angry
totalmente de acuerdo nos tomo el pelo a todos
que paso con todos los momentos Bamon
despues de horas
la cena desastroza
la navidad de elena
y no se diga el momento de la bañera

ademas elena simplemente dejo de amar a stefan derepente siendo que eran los mas enamorados

me siento taannn enojada
tongue
@Kate

Oxford Popular Dictionary:

proseletyze = v. seek to convert
over a year ago JaceClaryTMI said…
I am calm now and After reading all the Bamon spoilers in this I have hope. And I was thinking that on some love stories they can't quite understand the feeling that they have for the person they are in love with. So like if Damon & Bonnie don't exactly understand it and won't come to terms with it, wouldn't it kinda mean they love each other...well anyways also the thing about Damon's soul talking to Bonnie...hense the word soul could be used as in SOUL mate. Welll anyways I want to read the book now just to see what happens(:
over a year ago helomusic said…
laugh
Lool what a joke!
surprise
Is she serious? ! She makes herself a victim?!
tongue
Lempicka: yep, my response was completely polite though, I mean I understand with so many *fans* pressuring her...and not only DE fans :P

I'm sorry for what's going on, it's obvious that we can't be happy for everything but some people take this to extreme and I'm not talking about DE fans only, so I'm sorry. I really hope you the best and don't feel pressured by the fans.

Patty: I know that, I was just confused by what she had meant...
over a year ago helomusic said…
No she can't be serious! She needs to stop being influence by the readers and to focus on what she wanted at first when she began to write the books because if she only want to please her readers the books won't be good anymore!
over a year ago damongirlfriend said…
smirk
well; really Damon died for save bonnie; That only means one thing
he loves her; the people only sacrifice for who really mean something important

So Bonnie is Damon true love
and about Delenalove1 only comes to annoy because DE fans know they ¡never¡ will be endgame

and I really believe that they are obsessed with us they always come to our spot

and @stela completely agreed with you; please not another triangle
really now B/E/D, damon salvatore please not

and I hate Stefan in the books but really poor guy; he really loves elena; and she is just a bitch
what kat die definitely and her not
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
crying
lo juro quiero vomitar y se me salen las lagrimas de coraje
kiss
Acalme-se Veronica!!!
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
So much for her telling DE fans "to keep Shadow Souls on hand to read if you get worried." Worried about what exactly? Look at half at those spoilers/quotes. Nothing for them to really worry about.
hmmm
I guess Damon finally realizes he truly cares for Bonnie when he finds her being sold. And he's going to remember her and come back to her. It's the 1st time his love for her is official...

@Kate: Ah, tinha entendido q vc não conhecia a palavra...
cake
Patty: por acaso conhecia lol, obrigada na mesma *hugs*
over a year ago uluai said…
Patty!! girls!!! is not new for us that the story is about a love triangle between Stefan / elena / Damon, of course elena will have feelings for stefan and Damon, but i think we have to focus on the fact that Bonnie has nothing to do with the triangle but now she is part of the triangle in some way because of Damon... i think midnight is the begining of something more between them!
over a year ago Thedarkeststar said…
I'm not even felling sorry for us, I'm felling more sorry for the Stelena fans. I mean the Stefan phrase... ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? 5 books developing these two together and he says he is the one between them? I don't know with who I stay more angry. No I'm not felling sorry for him if he is gonna act like the blame one for putting the other two apart. For the first time in you life Stefan STOP blaming yourself for everything and accepts you are the victim here!

Rant over.
over a year ago uluai said…
i agree about Stefan! i cant understand :(
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
I know. SE are such a nice fanbase. They are the ones who should be pissed...
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
hmmm
im sorry but i have to say this: elena should just die and stefan should just find another girl who can truly love him without loving his brother. and damon go to bonnie. end of story :|
Agree^^^^^^ I just cant stand her hurting innocent Stefan anymore! And damon!
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
angry
I really am mad. Not for bamon Because i know that damon will come back and realize about everything, i confess i cried at first but then i realize that the books are not over yet so bamon is a big option to endgame and im 100% in hopes for my bamon as endgame. What it makes me mad its the crap that ljs sold us but more to stelena fans, their fanbase must be in ruin at this point. I feel sorry for stefan, god i love him so much and he must in so much pain. What can i say about Elena? Sorry for the ones who still like her but i think theres no words to describe what she is. Such a fucking bitch. But it was for the best cause stefan doesnt deserve her, even katherine was better than Elena. Hope stefan find someone who trully loves him. Im rooting for staroline now. Gosh im so disapointed of ljs. O
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
I love staroline in the show. But in the books I hate Caroline almost as much as Elena. But I agree that Elena has proven countless times that she does not deserve him. And aww don't Cry! I confess that I was really mad at first too but at this point we are in better shape then stelena... there is still lots of hope for Bamon!
Oh god i love staroline in the show!!!!One of my fave vd show couples!There is lots of hope for bamon
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
Yeah i mean i dont like caroline in books but at this point is better than Elena. Staroline lover in show, im a huge fan of them. Anyways this show why De will not be endgame. Why, because damon doesnt deserve her, he deserve better. So go bamon im more than ever convenced of them being endgame, and sure Elena deserve to end up alone or dead. Love bamon, until the end, remember something, ljs said bonnie will end up with a guy who deserve her and bonnie end up in this book alone so in seing that midnight its just the beggining of bamon, hope ljs keeps her word
"She couldn't help thinking about the times he smiled at her,laughed at her, come to save her at her urgent call. She honestly thought that someday...but now she felt her heart was breaking in two. "

This literally breaks my heart for Bonnie.