Crossovers Universes Collied

horse22133454 posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 09:56PM
Summary: Percy Jackson wants a normal life but that will never come once he happens to come across someone who puts him in the world of districts. Out of all the districts he happens to be in 4 living with his mom and step dad no matter how much proof he has no one believes his story. When a boy who wasn't ready was picked the day of the reaping named Marvel who is 12 but Percy takes his place wanting to let Marvel die.
Katniss has a easy life in District 12 when she leaves for the games a second time she has a weird feeling this time its different. When she first meets Percy its not the way she wants it to happen when she is about to finish him off she sees the mockingjay.

This is after the war with Kronos and after the first book and before the second one.

This is gonna be the 75th hunger games and it won't be the same as catching fire I am going to make this totally different from other forums with The Hunger Games .

Characters:
Percy
Annabeth
Thalia
Nico
Conner
Travis
Pjo characters
Katniss
Peeta
Haymitch
Gale
Prim
Hunger games characters

Copyright: I do not own any characters they belong to Rick Rioridan and Suzane Collins.

Rating: no cussing
last edited on Apr 15, 2012 at 10:32PM

Crossovers 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Prologue
The visitor
Percy

Everything was perfect the sun shinned brightly warming the cafe as me and Annabeth dinned in it. Wrong rain was pouring as Annabeth and I ran to my apartment after killing a manticore "this is the best date ever" I said.
"No that one where you asked that one monster for a pie then pied it in the face then stabbed it was the best one ever this second" she said.
"Ah that was my third my first was the underwater kiss" I said stepping into the elevator.
"I want your powers rain won't soak you but it will soak me" she groaned shivering from the freezing water.
"Aw come here let me help you" I said pulling her into a hug the water ran off her she grinned.
"Haha tricked you" she said I grinned.
"I'm surprised you haven't noticed the ball of water baby" I said then stepped away as she got drenched we walked into my apartment my mom looked at me.
"You have a visitor Annabeth can you help me in the kitchen" she said as a black figure stepped into the room.
"Perseus come" he said as Annabeth went into the kitchen.
"Uh okay" I said following him into my room.
"You gave Luke the knife?" He asked me.
"Uh yeah" I said.
"Good how bout a new problem?" He asked.
"What?" I asked.
"New war?" He asked.
"Uh I kinda wanted to settle down with Annabeth and just grow old and die" I said.
"Demigods life doesn't seem calm down I have a feeling you will thank me for this" he said before I could lift a finger he grabbed my arm I crumpled to the ground unconscious.

I opened my eyes against the bright sun a fishing rod between my legs "have a nice nap?" Someone asked.
"Where am I?" I asked.
"Haha I like ya kid but give ya a waning next time your in trouble" the guy said putting a hand on my shoulder.
"No I mean it where am I?" I asked.
"District 4" he relied.
"What?" I asked.
"District 4 the fishing district out of 12" he replied.
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
AWESOME!!!!!:D
Post soon!!!:D
I just changed the summary and I will post in a while
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Can't wait for you to post again it sounds awesome.
Chapter 1
The new life
Percy

"I'm sorry peacekeeper Jack if he caused you any trouble" my step dad Paul said.
"Oh no just kept me some company nothing to worry bout sir you might want to explain what's gonna happen tomorrow cause he seems to have lost his memory" Peacekeeper Jack said.
"Come on Percy let's get home and wait for your mother" Paul said.
"OK" I said we made our way to a small house with one room it had a small kitchen two beds one bigger then the other chimney and a small couch with a small TV in front of it he explained everything till my head hurt then my mom walked in with some baskets a boy followed her in .
"Percy how was fishing today?" My mom asked.
"Good" I said.
"Marvel honey set those down by the door" she said to the boy.
"Okay Mrs. Jackson" he said setting the baskets down.
"Percy get him some bread" my mom said.
"But-" I stopped when she glared at me "fine" I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some bread I walked up to the boy and handed it to him he smiled and walked out. I turned towards my mom "what's for dinner?" I asked before she could say anything.
"Fish and bread" she said.
"Okay" I said then sat back on the couch she cooked it then we all had a small portion of it after I was still hungry.
"Go to bed Percy a big day is tomorrow" my mom said.
"Yeah the idiotic reaping day for the stupid games" I said.
"Percy!" She scolded I rolled my eyes and walked to the small bed and laid in it falling asleep instantly.
"Percy wake up" my mom said shaking my shoulders I opened my eyes and climbed out of bed she tossed me some clean clothes I threw them on and looked at myself in the mirror my eyes were green and Annabeth said they were always laughing in a way my hair as messy as ever my mom rushed me out the door and to a gathering of people we signed in and I went to the group of 16 year old boys a peacekeeper stood by a guy with brown hair.
"Hello everyone and happy hunger games may the odds ever be in your favor" the guy said "ladies first" he said and walked over to a big glass bowl and picked out a slip of paper "Silver Tamaken" he said gleefully a girl was shoved onto stage "boys now" he said stepping over to the other big bowl "Marvel Mcanster" he said I met eyes with him they were fearfull as they shoved him forward. "Any volunteers?" The guy asked.
I gulped "I volunteer" I said peacekeepers grabbed my arms shoving me forward onto stage.
"What's your name dear?" The guy asked fright showed in his eyes for a second.
"Percy Jackson" I said making fists at my side one thought echoed in my mind why don't the gods do anything about it?

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Sneak peek
last edited over a year ago
Chapter 1
The new life
Percy

"I'm sorry peacekeeper Jack if he caused you any trouble" my step dad Paul said.
"Oh no just kept me some company nothing to worry bout sir you might want to explain what's gonna happen tomorrow cause he seems to have lost his memory" Peacekeeper Jack said.
"Come on Percy let's get home and wait for your mother" Paul said.
"OK" I said we made our way to a small house with one room it had a small kitchen two beds one bigger then the other chimney and a small couch with a small TV in front of it he explained everything till my head hurt then my mom walked in with some baskets a boy followed her in .
"Percy how was fishing today?" My mom asked.
"Good" I said.
"Marvel honey set those down by the door" she said to the boy.
"Okay Mrs. Jackson" he said setting the baskets down.
"Percy get him some bread" my mom said.
"But-" I stopped when she glared at me "fine" I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some bread I walked up to the boy and handed it to him he smiled and walked out. I turned towards my mom "what's for dinner?" I asked before she could say anything.
"Fish and bread" she said.
"Okay" I said then sat back on the couch she cooked it then we all had a small portion of it after I was still hungry.
"Go to bed Percy a big day is tomorrow" my mom said.
"Yeah the idiotic reaping day for the stupid games" I said.
"Percy!" She scolded I rolled my eyes and walked to the small bed and laid in it falling asleep instantly.
"Percy wake up" my mom said shaking my shoulders I opened my eyes and climbed out of bed she tossed me some clean clothes I threw them on and looked at myself in the mirror my eyes were green and Annabeth said they were always laughing in a way my hair as messy as ever my mom rushed me out the door and to a gathering of people we signed in and I went to the group of 16 year old boys a peacekeeper stood by a guy with brown hair.
"Hello everyone and happy hunger games may the odds ever be in your favor" the guy said "ladies first" he said and walked over to a big glass bowl and picked out a slip of paper "Silver Tamaken" he said gleefully a girl was shoved onto stage "boys now" he said stepping over to the other big bowl "Marvel Mcanster" he said I met eyes with him they were fearfull as they shoved him forward. "Any volunteers?" The guy asked.
I gulped "I volunteer" I said peacekeepers grabbed my arms shoving me forward onto stage.
"What's your name dear?" The guy asked fright showed in his eyes for a second.
"Percy Jackson" I said making fists at my side one thought echoed in my mind why don't the gods do anything about it?
"Ok Percy Jackson is a volunteer for Marvel Mcanster how bout it folks?" He asked turning back to the district I met eyes with my mom she looked down with tears in her eyes I looked forward right as peacekeepers rushed forward and grabbed my arms and the girls pulling and shoving me into a train.
"I am Chirion I'll show you to your rooms so you can clean up then I will gather you for dinner" the guy said I nodded and followed him to a room I walked in to find two people waiting for me Rachel and Octavian.
"Rachel what are you doing here?" I asked and I pulled her into a hug she didn't say anything "Rachel say something" I said.
She pushed away from me then grabbed my arm and showed me to a bathroom Octavian came in with some clothes then they both left closing the door behind them I got into the shower and sat there letting the water hit me then someone knocked on the door. "Hurry boy we don't have forever" Chirion yelled.
"One second" I yelled and got out dried off quickly and got dressed once I stepped out of the bathroom Chirion grabbed me and dragged me to the dinning car I sat down I ate in silence while the others tried to talk to me.
"So what do you think?" Chirion asked me.
"What I think is why won't Rachel talk and why won't Octavian either?" I asked.
"They're avox's can't talk" Chirion replied.
"How come they can't talk?" I asked.
"Capitol took their tongues" Chirion said I stood and chucked the knife I was holding against the wall it went right into a pain handle deep Chirion's eyes went wide.
Awesome chap.
over a year ago godoffate1 said…
Hey can u read my new story percy and max crossover link
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
who was the visitor in chappie 1?

anyways... POST!
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
Awesome!
over a year ago Niwas said…
I like your idea
But don't don't make Percy kill rue
Please
Okay otherwise it is perfect
You know he is not the murdering type
big smile
no Percy won't kill anyone hes to loyal its his flaw
big smile
Chapter 2
The Deal
Percy

My skin hurt head to toe period the prep team had taken everything I owned and threw it out the door except for the riptide which kept reappearing in my pocket I grinned. "Having trouble?" I asked not erasing my grin from my face.
"Your pen" one said.
"Just leave it and start the make up" another snapped returning to my hair they started to my make my chest a tan color along with my face my hair was put to the left side then my costume arrived it was shorts just shorts no shirt or anything else I got into them and wanted a shirt. They wouldn't then Chirion arrived to take us to the chariot place i saw the other tributes there a 12 year old girl named Rue from district 11 smiled at me then I looked towards district one one a boy that was wearing more clothing then me and a girl no my girl my girlfriend Annabeth stood there talking to the boy.
"Annabeth" I muttered under my breath I couldn't kill her or anyone here no way was I a girl and boy arrived from district 12 smiling at our outfits Silver wore a bikini.
"Its better then the year district 12s tributes went out naked" the boy said "Peeta" he said holding out his hand.
"Percy" I said glancing back at Annabeth then shook his hand "one second" I said then walked past them and up to Annabeth "whats up wise girl?" I asked.
"Percy!" she yelped at my voice everyone turned towards her "what do you want?" She asked.
"How much do you remember?" I asked.
"I only remember your name nothing else" she said.
"We are in love Annabeth" I mutter under my breath only where she could only hear.
"What? Well I don't remember that part were enemies now so give up on it" she said glancing at the boy behind her I looked at her then stood and walked to district 4s chariot everyone muttered around me and glanced at me as I rubbed the horses neck.
"You okay sir?" The horse asked nudging my shoulder.
"No my girlfriend doesn't know who I am anymore" I muttered putting my head onto the horses neck.
"You can hear us sir?" The horse asked bewildered.
"Yes" I said.
"Son of Poseidon?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"You shouldn't be here not at all sir no no no you should not at all" it said I had no time to ask further questions I was put in the chariot Silver grabbed my arm and her head rested on my shoulder I smiled at the crowd.
"You okay?" I asked her.
"I feel sick" she said I wrapped my arm around her shoulders to hold her before she fell back.
"I got you okay?" I asked she nodded as we made rounds around the square I caught Annabeth's glare at Silver on my shoulder I smiled and waved at the crowd as Silver stayed on my shoulder her hair tickling my back people started to chant 'district 4 kiss' over and over.
"We should give them what they want" Silver said.
"Uhh-" I was cut off when she kissed me we went back to the train.
"Run lord run!" The horse shouted and reared as we were nearing the place Silver stepped out and tugged at my arm.
"Stop Silver somethings wrong" I said.
"Percy the horse will-" she let go as peacekeepers grabbed her the horse reared again then ran I grabbed onto the chariot for the wild ride people jumped out of the way peacekeepers raced after the chariot I hopped over the wall of the chariot and got onto the horse I kicked at the intersection that held the horses to the chariot breaking it off I grabbed the one of the horses mane I yanked back it reared coming to stop I leaped to the other horse as the one I just stopped was grabbed by a peacekeeper.
"What are you doing?" I asked the horse.
"Helping you" it said racing through the crowd I yanked on its mane but it didn't stop something grabbed me catching my arms and the horse with it sending a shock through it I froze once it kept going through my body peacekeepers shackled my wrists they let me move.
"Let me see the boy" someone said through a peacekeepers outfit.
"Yes sir" one said they dragged me to a big mansion where a man was waiting with snake eyes.
"Nice try" he said.
"I didn't want to the horse did it" I said the man dragged me inside and to a secret room.
"District 4 right? Well to tell you I love how the crowd loved you but that won't work on me Perseus" he said picking up a knife "what would happen if your pretty face was to be cut with something that made it swell heres a deal you kill Katniss Everdeen and you will be crowned the winner deal?" He asked.
"You can forget that I will not kill anyone in that arena you may have something and be holding me against my will but no" I said.
"Can I ask you something if you had to sacrifice your family or your friends who would it be?" He asked.
"Myself" I said.
"Not a choice" he said.
"To bad" I said.
"Okay well I have both your family and your friends under my control Perseus" he said nearing me he pushed my head against a wall and cut my left cheek it erupted in cries but I didn't show any pain as it doubled in size.
"Deal" I said he smiled guards came in and shoved me into a place called the training center they take off my cuffs and show me my room I go to the bathroom and cup water against my harmed cheek it heals immediately I fell into my bed and fell into a sleep I hoped never ended.

I woke up to find an outfit prepared for me I got in the shower rubbing my skin raw to get the make up off once I dry off my skin is a light pink I got dressed in a blue tux and ordered room service. I was eating while Chirion talked to me about my schedule after that my prep team and their leader Drew daughter of Aphrodite.
Awesome chap.
Chapter 3
The Arena
Katniss

"Peeta why are you watching him like hes a bomb about to go off your staring stop" I said nudging him as the tribute 4 boy named Percy walked up to Caesar.
"Katniss somethings off about him usually when you go to your room with a swollen and cut cheek it doesn't heal in a day" Peeta said one by one the tributes were called up I was second to last and when I stepped up to Caesars side he smiled. There was a scream behind stage everyone turned to look but the curtain was blocking my view I ran towards the scream to find Percy wrestling another guy to the ground Peeta ran past me and threw himself at the guy Percy was wrestling the guy tumbled. Caesar I looked at Percy to see a cut across his chest and a dagger with blood across the floor I stopped Percy before he could leave he was turning pale I sat him down.
"I'm fine I got to go" he said trying to stand I saw peacekeepers president Snow walked in behind them with two nurses "I'm fine I got to go" Percy said its almost as if he was trying to get away from the guy he glanced towards Peeta and the guy.
"Who is he?" I asked.
"Atlas" Percy replied his foot thumped impatiently as I stepped back and let the nurses get to work.
"And who is he?" I asked.
"Greek mythology Atlas, Kronos, and Gaea were some titans and Zeus, Hades, and" he hesitated before saying "Poseidon were gods the gods are supposed to be the worshiped ones we celebrate them and-" he was about to say something then he stopped.
"Lets get you back to your room" President Snow said the nurses grabbed Percy's arms and a third came when Percy started to struggle with a needle and put it in his arm he went limp I could only think what was he going to say?

Percy

I woke up with my chest bandaged my arm stung a bit once I sat up "here eat this" a nurse said putting a pill in my hand I ate it then climbed out of bed Drew walked in and threw clothes at me I caught them in mid air.
"Get dressed your missing training" she said I got dressed then followed Chirion who appeared once I was done to the training room some people glanced at me as I made my way to the sword arena I grabbed a sword then started to slice up dummies letting the world around me drown out.
"Hey Percy right?" Peeta asked walking up to me I nodded "hows your cut doing?" He asked.
"Good" I said then stabbed a dummy through the heart and cut its top half off.
"Can I try?" He asked.
"Sure" I said then handed him the sword he cut some dummies up the way an Apollo camper could I snickered.
"What?" He asked finally punching a dummy.
"You doing it like a-" I trialed off "never mind."
"Lets go to the wrestling one then" he said I nodded and followed him silently Katniss joined us as we were getting ready to wrestle he tackled me I turned on my back foot making me topple onto him I ended up winning then we changed to the camouflage. Annabeth walked over and when I couldn't do my face she helped on doing it I couldn't help smiling.
"Stop your messing it up" she said smiling a bit I dipped my finger in green then made a twirl on her cheek "can you sit still" she said.
"No" I said swirling a lighter green in it I started to do her face ending up making her a flower she finished me then started to do herself I dotted her with yellow on the arms.
"Stop" she said laughing a bit I smiled then made a yellow dot on her forehead she rolled her eyes then training ended and we all crowded into the elevator.
"Bye" Annabeth said and kissed me on the lips quickly then left I stood there frozen until Silver dragged me out of the elevator leaving laughing tributes she dragged me to my room I took my shirt chest bandage off. I walked into the bathroom and turned the water to where it steamed I waited until it made a rainbow.
"Iris I have no offering show me yourself" I said her face appeared with dirt, grime, blood, and cuts all over.
"Perseus" she croaked.
"Iris what happened?" I asked wanting to grab her and hold her so badly and block her from whatever was hurting her.
"The titans took over when you weren't there Perseus where New York use to stand go there. Help us!" She yelled.
"Is my dad there?" I asked.
"No they separated the big three from us they are torturing them your dad's somewhere in the Capitol don't trust-" she was cut off when someone waved their hand through the other side I cursed then got in the shower my wound didn't heal instead it burned when the water touched it I got into some pj's and got into the bed I fell asleep and had a dream.

"Where is your hero of Olympus now?" a voice mocked.
"I don't know" my father croaked his hands shacked against a wall ichor dripped fresh from his body a whip came down on him.
"Dad!" I screamed I wanted to reach him so badly but invisible chains held me back.

I woke with a start the rest of the night I laid there the image of my dad placed itself in my memory the next morning Drew gave me some clothes that included a tight jumpsuit I got dressed then she rushed me out and to a place where a hovercraft awaited me I grabbed onto the ladder it froze me and lifted me a doctor walked up to me a large needle in her hand. "Tracker so we can track you" she said inserting it into my left forearm the electric current stopped and I sat there with the other tributes.
"Hey you district 4 boy allies?" A guy asked from district 5 I raised an eye brow.
"Why?" I asked.
"You scored a 12 in training high as you can get" he said.
"No" I said.
"Gonna try by yourself let me tell you your my first target and probably everyone else here is thinking the same thing" A girl said then shutters closed over the windows that surrounded us. Beware son you must win my fathers voice echoed in my head.
"I promise" I muttered under my breath suddenly there were something around my neck choose wisely the horse was trying to save you but he couldn't I should go now my dad said. The hovercraft landed and we were all pulled to different rooms I sat there and Drew walked in she sat by my silent for a while.
"Well time to go" she said finally helping me up she lead me to a room with a platform "step up on there good luck even though your probably gonna be dead in the first few minutes" she said. The glass cylinder closed me in as the platform rose into the arena a lake and a forest to my right and a ocean to my left a field in front of my that a line of trees separated it from the ocean and lake I got myself ready then the games started I ran and grabbed knives, a sword a backup could never hurt, and a backpack someone threw a knife towards my I sidestepped it and grabbed a spear then I raced towards the field I saw Katniss running towards the woods the district 11 boy was running to the field too I ran into the tall grain and sat down waiting for everyone to leave I went through my stuff. A first aid kit, bread, water, sunglasses, wire, lighter, and a box of a bitter liquid that I tasted a drop everyone cleared out after what I think was about twenty minutes I walked out of the grass and shouldered my bag everything packed in it my sword in my hand I got an empty bag, 12 arrows, 5 daggers, and a sleeping bag I stuffed all the stuff in the extra bag then set off towards the ocean.
over a year ago demigod324 said…
This is cool i love percy and the hungergames post soon also my freind and i made a collab crossover and we are really upset because nobody leaves comments so we arnt honestly sure if any body likes it so i would really like it if you checked it out its called the kanes and percy jackson meet rick riordan my friend demigoddessrlz wrote the first chapter so it will start with her plz check it out
Chapter 4
Water, Shelter, and Enemies
Percy

I looked at the wide and vast ocean then made a small camp with a small campfire hat didn't give off smoke, a little tent, and covering my bags in mud and sand. I walked to the water next "come on powers work" I muttered then dipped my hand into the water it climbed up my arm and healed then I took the bandage off and no trace of anything bad was there I grinned then started to control the water making a moat around my camp sharks swam into the moats after I was done. I collapsed onto my sleeping bag and watched the sun lower the anthem played then nothing else I was a bit happy that meant no one had died yet.
"Sir do we kill anyone who trie to kill you?" A shark asked.
"No harm the to where they will live I want this to stop the games and don't kill them harm them then wake me I want to be awake to confront them when they come and talk to them but if its a girl with blond hair and gray eyes wake me up and don't touch her" I said.
"Yes sir" the shark said then I fell asleep.

I woke up as the sun rose I looked around to find Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, Hazel, Leo, and some other people waiting on the outside of the moat they were watching me. "Sleeping beauty's awake" one commented.
"And so are the stalkers" I said.
"We are waiting until you come out" Annabeth said.
"Why darling so you can kiss me" I said grinning she blushed "I know you were jealous cause Silver got some of this" I said patting my chest Annabeth flushed a bright red.
"Oh I see loving the enemy" Thalia said.
"Oh I thought we were friends Thalia Grace wheres your brother Jason Grace?" I asked Thalia turned to me her mouth open.
"At least he doesn't know about me" Nico puffed.
"Aw Nico I can't count you out you had a sister and your mom died Nico Di Angelo your sister Bianca Di Angelo" I said grinning.
"How?" He asked looking at me.
"We are best friends oh yeah Leo your mom died so sad Hazel whats up? Annabeth, wise girl how come I can't get a kiss?" I asked they all looked at me like I was crazy making me just grin.
"Perseus Jackson right?" a guy asked I flinched at my full name.
"Yepery" I said.
"Die!" The guy yelled throwing spear at me water jumped into the air deflecting the spear I stepped over the moat and they all started to attack I dodged and made water block as I made my way to Annabeth she had her dagger out I stepped within her range and she started to swing I dodged and rolled not using a drop of water on her and then I got at her back I got her into a hug and her arms trapped.
"Drop the dagger wise girl" I said.
"Perseus what ever your name is let go of me" she said I grabbed both her wrists then twisted the one with the dagger she dropped it I kicked it away and kissed her cheek she froze then started to squirm.
"Fine kill me" I said I let go of her and raised my hands in the air she turned and slammed into me I put a foot back to catch my fall she buried herself into my chest.
"I am not killing you seaweed brain" she murmured into my shirt "only going to hurt you" she said then a pain hit my stomach "I hope someone else does I am going to win the games" she said as I fell to my knees she kissed me I pulled out my sword.
"Annabeth watch out!" Nico yelled she pulled away and stabbed my arm that held my sword.
"I am not going to hurt you" I groaned dropping my sword she grabbed me before I fell backwards.
"Percy I'm sorry" she said then took the daggers out of my stomach and arm letting me hit the ground I heard sloshing in the water I made the boy shoot into the air then I made a water dome around my supplies I closed my eyes and a cannon sounded.
"Good hes dead" someone said.
I felt the cool touch of water then my cuts healed I opened my eyes and stood I made water rush around me Hazel, Nico, Thalia, and Leo ran towards the forest Annabeth stood there not moving the others stood there weapons raised I made a hurricane around me "Annabeth run" I said.
"Percy" she said.
"Go so I won't kill you" I said she ran towards the forest and glanced back I made water sweep around me then I stopped it "I will not kill anyone."
"You have you killed Luke, and many more also you promised you would kill someone" the voice of Kronos said in my head.
"No I haven't" I said even though it was true I wasn't killing anyone but one person Katniss.
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
i thought he made that deal with snow that he'd kill katniss? POST SOON
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
OMGS!!!!!!!! His story is soooooooo awesome!!
I love it.
And I cant wait until u post again. I hope.its really soon!!!!
Chapter 5
The Titan
Percy

I walked towards the forest the last of Annabeth's group had run towards the forest I gave them a few minutes as a head start I stepped under the first tree and paused for a second. I looked around before I took another step trees loomed over my head water no where to be seen and birds chirping I closed my eyes and tried to find some water. There was a stream that two people were together at in the water and I bet that was who I was looking for I smiled and opened my eyes "why not make it harder to get this done" I said.
"What do you have to get done?" Leo asked stepping out from behind a tree "any way you'll let me help?"
"I could use some help" I said.
"Allie?" He asked extending a hand.
"Allie" I said shaking his hand.
"See Rue he isn't gonna kill you now" Leo said to the trees.
"Who?" I asked then a little girl jumped down by me.
"Rue allie of mine and now our allie correct?" Leo asked.
"Anyone who can keep Leo alive is an allie of mine" I said grinning.
"Hey!" Leo protested something rustled the bushes behind him.
"Leo move over here" I said.
"I can keep myself alive thank you very much" Leo said.
"Great now shut up and get your butt away from that bush" I said Rue stepped behind me.
"Are you even listening to me Percy?" Leo asked.
"Yes get over here now" I said then a bunny came out of the bush.
"Terrifying" Leo said grinning.
"Shut up" I said "what happened to your other group?" I asked him.
"How did you control the water?" He asked.
"Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon at your service" I said.
"Who?" Leo asked.
"Greek god of seas second in command to Zeus" I said.
"Oh" Leo said.
"Run Perseus run now Kronos is coming and he will kill you get away from Leo and you other friends he will kill the ones that give us a chance to take over again" Artemis's voice echoed in my head a golden deer ran by me.
"Ok guys heres a plan meet at the cornucopia as the sun sets I have to go I shouldn't have said that you are in trouble right now go separate ways" I said.
"What if one of us is killed?" She asked.
"Don't think that way wait if I'm not back right that second wait until the sun is rising and then go" I said I didn't let Leo say a word before I darted in the direction the deer went. It had stopped by a bush waiting for me then when it saw me started to run the same way I followed it until it stopped by a cliff I looked over the side it was extremely high.
"I wish you good luck" Artemis said then the golden deer disappeared.

big smile
yeah! YOu posted! LOVE the chaps! Post sooN!
Post soon
heart
Oh I love it I love it!!!!!
Pretty please post the rest soon!!!!!
Chapter 5
The Titan
Percy

I walked towards the forest the last of Annabeth's group had run towards the forest I gave them a few minutes as a head start I stepped under the first tree and paused for a second. I looked around before I took another step trees loomed over my head water no where to be seen and birds chirping I closed my eyes and tried to find some water. There was a stream that two people were together at in the water and I bet that was who I was looking for I smiled and opened my eyes "why not make it harder to get this done" I said.
"What do you have to get done?" Leo asked stepping out from behind a tree "any way you'll let me help?"
"I could use some help" I said.
"Allie?" He asked extending a hand.
"Allie" I said shaking his hand.
"See Rue he isn't gonna kill you now" Leo said to the trees.
"Who?" I asked then a little girl jumped down by me.
"Rue allie of mine and now our allie correct?" Leo asked.
"Anyone who can keep Leo alive is an allie of mine" I said grinning.
"Hey!" Leo protested something rustled the bushes behind him.
"Leo move over here" I said.
"I can keep myself alive thank you very much" Leo said.
"Great now shut up and get your butt away from that bush" I said Rue stepped behind me.
"Are you even listening to me Percy?" Leo asked.
"Yes get over here now" I said then a bunny came out of the bush.
"Terrifying" Leo said grinning.
"Shut up" I said "what happened to your other group?" I asked him.
"How did you control the water?" He asked.
"Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon at your service" I said.
"Who?" Leo asked.
"Greek god of seas second in command to Zeus" I said.
"Oh" Leo said.
"Run Perseus run now Kronos is coming and he will kill you get away from Leo and you other friends he will kill the ones that give us a chance to take over again" Artemis's voice echoed in my head a golden deer ran by me.
"Ok guys heres a plan meet at the cornucopia as the sun sets I have to go I shouldn't have said that you are in trouble right now go separate ways" I said.
"What if one of us is killed?" She asked.
"Don't think that way wait if I'm not back right that second wait until the sun is rising and then go" I said I didn't let Leo say a word before I darted in the direction the deer went. It had stopped by a bush waiting for me then when it saw me started to run the same way I followed it until it stopped by a cliff I looked over the side it was extremely high.
"I wish you good luck" Artemis said then the golden deer disappeared.
"I hope you are ready to die" Kronos said as he appeared in front of me "ready son of Poseidon this is revenge Perseus."
"I think this is your only chance to leave alive" I said grinning.
"I don't think so Gaea" he said Earth wrapped around my feet I grabbed my sword and the dirt hardened.
"Now lets see which weapon my sword no my scythe this will be fun" Kronos said.
"A little help dad, Zeus, Hades any god" I yelled.
"The gods can't help you anymore learn that Perseus" Kronos said walking up to me dirt grabbed my arms and spike poked my skin.
"Your cheating cause you know you can't beat me" I said.
"Your right but this will end your life" Kronos said I felt the dirt climbing up my arm and it turned hard as Kronos approached my arms and legs restricted. An image flashed in my head a boy kicking a rock over the edge then the rock flew back up I looked into Kronos's eyes I throw my sword back as far as it would go it just stopped before the edge.
"What?!" I shouted then pain smacked me in the chest I yelped and struggled against Gaea's bonds as the pain grew I started to curse and I saw Kronos grin as my head fell an arrow went right through his head I smiled as he disappeared and the pain fell slightly.
"Percy!" I heard Leo's call.
"We knew it!" Rue said.
"How did the arrow get there?" I asked as Leo started at Gaea's dirt.
"Katniss shot it we formed an alliance with her and Peeta Percy you would have died" Rue said.
"He still can" Katniss said they all started to work on Gaea's dirt after it was all broken I stumbed forward and Peeta and Leo caught me.
"We have to heal him he can't die" Rue said.
"We will at the cave" Katniss said.
"Water" I said.
"Yes we have water but your bleeding to death so we need to get you out of here" Katniss said Peeta and Leo started to drag me by the arms I decided to take a nap.

Katniss

We got to the cave and Percy groaned as we took his shirt off exposing the wound it was unlike any I have ever seen it was deep puss was in it blood pouring out and you could see a part of a bone I was about to barf. "Beyond repair?" Peeta asked.
"Rinse it out first" I said.
"Ok" he said and grabbed a leaf scooping up some water then he poured it on the wound it reacted the pus leaked out as it sewed itself back together I stared at it my mouth wide opened.
"Awesome" Leo said.
Awsome post soon i.love this
heart
I live it too!!!!! Its sooo AMAZINGLY GOOD!!!!!
And I can not wait until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!!!
Loved it can't wait till you post.
Chapter 6
Broken Deal
Percy

I opened my eyes and sat up I was in a cave and in a sleeping bag sunlight poured in the cave no one else except Peeta was in the cave "morning" he said.
"Morning" I said I felt for my sword it was at my waist I sighed then threw my hand onto my forehead.
"Whats wrong?" He asked me.
"President Snow, the capitol, the point none of my friends or my girlfriend don't remember me, the games, the point titans are ruling, gods, my life you name it" I said.
"Gods? titans?" He asked me raising an eyebrow at me.
"Yes there are Greek gods that are in trouble I need to get to New York to save nine of them then President Snow has my dad and two uncle gods in the capitol hes holding the games to try and kill people that will ruin his plans" I shouted standing up and walking out of the cave.
"What's wrong with him?" I heard Katniss whisper to Leo.
"I heard that and guess what we're all supposed to kill each other yipee" I said.
"Percy tell us what you mean" Leo said.
"You should know whoever sent me here better give every single one of my friends back their memory right now" I said.
"Who's your girlfriend?" Peeta asked stepping out of the cave.
"Annabeth" Leo said smiling.
"You remembered" I said.
"Right when you said Perseus its kinda funny to watch you angry though" he said.
"I'm going to kill you" I said Katniss, Peeta, and Rue took out their weapons and thats when I started to laugh.
"He was joking" Leo said snickering.
"Why are you two acting like you knew each other?" Katniss asked.
"We do" Leo and I said together after we stopped laughing.
"How?" Peeta asked.
"The seven" I said.
"What?" Peeta asked.
"Seven of the prophecy my second war and Pipers and Leos first war" I said smiling.
"Heres a fact dirt ladies are not nice at all" Leo said.
"Neither is octavian to stuffed animals and neither is the capitol but I am gonna go look for someway out of this place whos coming with me?" I asked.
"Percy you can't escape" Katniss said I looked at Leo and grinned.
"We have a fire cracker" I said.
"Oh no Percy no no no no no" Leo said.
"Yeah if you want to get out of the games Leo and plus its gonna be awesome" I said.
"Your evil and crazy" he said "but then again President Snow can be a bit surprised" he said smiling "I'm in."
"Me too" Rue said.
"We're in" Peeta said.
"Good now we just walk in the direction where Kronos cut me or the evil dude" I said.
"What do you think your doing Perseus?" Hephaetus said.
"Having fun with the capitol" I said.
"Oh look sea food!" A horse yelled happily galloping towards us I only had a second to react.
"Leo shoot fire towards the sky now" I said.
heart
Cliffhanger!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh!! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Love the chapter though. It was amazingly awesome.
And I can not wait until u post again. I hope it's really soon!!!!!!!
Awesome I found it again
You lost a forum?LOL ill start typing today
big smile
Yeah it's me Horse I lose everything :D
Chapter 7
Fireworks
No one

In the capitol President Snow watched the games "silly tributes" he muttered then laughed like a maniac he pushed a red button made for emergencies no one was getting out.
"Are you sure to enlist the great disasters President Snow?" A robotic voice asked.
"Only in sector 5 where the demigods are shooting fire towards the sky I am really sad that they had to go down like this" he said he smiled and laughed again they don't know what's hitting them President Snow thought.

Chapter 7
Tributes
No one

In the capitol President Snow watched the games "silly tributes" he muttered then laughed like a maniac he pushed a red button made for emergencies no one was getting out.
"Are you sure to enlist the great disasters President Snow?" A robotic voice asked.
"Only in sector 5 where the demigods are shooting fire towards the sky I am really sad that they had to go down like this" he said he smiled and laughed again they don't know what's hitting them President Snow thought.

Percy

"I don't think so" the meat eating horse said tackling me into the river I reared and started to come down towards my chest I rolled to the side.
"What are these things?!" Leo shouted.
"Meat eating horses" I said.
"Please tell me their friends of yours" Leo said.
"Another guess" I said "but they hate being clean" I said.
"Die you stupid meat eating horses" Peeta hissed the earth around us started to shake.
"Mutations run!" an meat eating horse yelped and ran I stood and made water rise getting ready but the earth stopped shaking.
"What the heck?" I asked then the water dropped not on my command I bent over the water and then someone tackled me I yelped and tried to shove the person off but the person got a good grip and a dagger at my neck.
"Raise your hands and put your weapons down" she hissed I got a good look at her Silver it was Silver the one that came with me.
"Get off him now" Peeta growled.
"Peeta she has a dagger at Percy's neck what are you going to do?" Katniss asked putting all her weapons down.
"Leo" I said.
"I'll hit you" he said.
"Just do it" I said.
"I don't think so Leo you hit them with fire Percy's neck will be cut open" Nico said emerging from the shadows.
"This is him right?" Someone asked stepping by Nico waving his weapon towards me.
"Yeah get the others too" Nico said.
"Nico what are you doing?" I asked water started to levitate and Silver pushed her dagger into my neck slightly I felt a drop of blood run down the side of my neck.
"I came to a idea to rescue everyone in this arena" Nico said.
"Let them go" Peeta hissed.
"Well aren't you boss" Nico taunted.
"I will show you instead" Peeta said taking out his dagger.
"He can travel through-" I was cut off when the dagger dug deeper into my skin Peeta charged Nico disappeared and appeared grabbing Peeta's arm from behind and twisting it back.
"Get up" Silver said she got up and off me still holding the dagger towards me I stood and wiped the blood off the side of my neck I felt her put the dagger against the back of my neck I held up my hands as she took all my weapons.
"Get all the weapons and packs then head towards camp" Nico said.
"Okay I got him Josh come with me" Silver said a guy with big muscles stepped towards us "move" Silver said I started to walk lowering my hands to my sides we walked for a little while when I saw a streak of blond "someone came to join us" Silver said.
"Run Annabeth" I said then ducked and turned tackling Silver into Josh I took off sprinting away from the blond streak I heard someone running behind me I turned to find Josh and Silver.
"Percy watch out!" Silver yelled something hit my head extremely hard I crumpled to the ground to see someone standing over me a guy.
"What happened here?" Nico asked stepping forward I didn't move my head hurt to much "Percy tried to escape?"
"Yea then Thresh caught him" Silver said.
"You didn't hit him to hard right?" Nico asked.
"No hes still alive" the guy said.
"Percy are you okay?" Nico asked looking over me.
"Ow" was all I said when a freezing gust of wind came.
Awsome post soon
over a year ago megon4ever said…
post soon
Chapter 8 Part 1
The Fight
Percy

"Okay is that tight enough?" Nico asked pulling the last knot on the rope that held my hands.
"Leo" I said.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"Its to tight" I said.
"To bad" Nico said.
"You can't go yet Nico time for the family reunion"Annabeth said stepping out of the bushes.
"Its getting cold" Leo complained.
"This won't take long take them to camp and I'll bring her" Nico said stepped in between Annabeth and I "take him first his flaw is loyalty he will struggle knowing what I'm going to do to her."
"Nico" I growled.
"Its already kicking in" he said.
"This will get interesting" Leo said.
"Talking about kicking" I said smiling "I would kick your butt along with your little friends any day."
"Want a bet?" Nico asked.
"What will the winner get?" I asked.
"You win I won't take Annabeth and I win I take all of you and her with no struggling at all and you do what I want until the end of these games" Nico said.
"Deal" I said.
"Good" Nico said.
"Uh what do you think your doing Percy?" Leo said.
"Yeah" I said.
"There has to be a catch" Leo said.
"You have to fight with your hands behind your back" Nico said.
Ok apparently I can't post my whole chapter cause it was to big so I have to separate it so I'll give you the second half now
Chapter 8 part 2
The Fight
Percy

"Oh" I said he pulled me up Annabeth looked at me with a worried expression "aw has Annabeth finally has her memory back" she glared at me "I'm doing this for you sweetheart" I said.
"What?" Silver asked.
"Oh you think he was yours we knew each other since we were 12 go find someone else ya devil" Annabeth snapped.
"Cat fight" Leo said.
"Begin" Nico said then I noticed Josh coming at me I looked around quickly and cursed no water come on I thought then I did the best thing I could do run.
"Aw he can't face Josh" someone mocked I stopped and swung one foot around hitting Josh's head his head went to the left then he looked back at me and a foot print made red on his face.
"Ok that was perfect timing" I said he punched me in the face then kicked my stomach "oof" I said bending forward then two solid fist crashed into the back of my head I crashed into the ground face first he grabbed my hair and lifted my head.
"Done yet?" He asked.
"Not entirely thought you might" I said he threw me into a tree.
"Stop" Annabeth growled stepping in front of her I smiled and started to laugh.
"What?" Josh growled.
"Maybe your just jealous of my looks cause I don't see you having any" I said.
"What does that mean?" He asked.
"Oh and stupid too" I said I glanced at Nico seeing him holding back a laugh.
"Just say what it means!" Josh shouted shoving Annabeth to the side then walked up to me and kicked my ribs crack a nice clean broken rib.
"Gods what did your parents feed you pigs" I gasped.
"Shut up!" He shouted then grabbed my neck and picked me up off the ground.
"Josh stop" Nico said.
"No the only way to get out is to kill everyone else in here" he said.
"Stop Josh put Percy down" Silver said Josh dropped me I coughed and shut my eyes awaiting his next punch or kick but a hand on my shoulder made me jump then another hand lightly pushed my head upward I lifted my head and let Annabeth look at my neck I opened my eyes to find her studying my neck.
"Is it just me or are you not killing me" I said smiling slightly.
"Percy your hurt stop joking around" she said.
"Its just a small scrape and water can solve it" I said.
"But first never do that again Percy you could've lost your life" she said.
"The deal is sealed all of you are coming with us now" Nico said Annabeth was pulled away from me I started to kick at anyone who came near me.
"No that wasn't fair" I said then something was shoved into my mouth I tried to spit out the bitter damp clothe when I just fell asleep right then and there.
Post soon
Chapter 9
The first disaster
Percy

I woke up shivering under some blankets blindfolded and tied up I felt someone laying on my shoulder I picked up my head "I think oh Percy's awake" Nico's voice said.
"We have to get some food into them wake the rest up Nico get Percy to eat" Silver said front in front of me.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You lost the bet so we took you without any struggling" Nico said.
"Annabeth" Silver said not hiding the anger at Annabeth out of her voice.
"Huh?" Annabeth asked the head on my shoulder got off.
"Get up" Silver growled.
"I heard you and I would but I'm tied up" Annabeth grumbled.
"You can at least let us see" I said.
"Ok here we can take off their blindfolds and untie them too" Nico said I felt someone pull my blindfold off then I saw we were in a cave and I had jackets draped over me Katniss, Peeta, Leo, and Annabeth were off to my left packed together some tributes that were in Nico's group were watching me.
"Give my your arms" Silver said I turned away from Annabeth onto my stomach and Silver untied my arms and legs tossing them close by I flip back onto my back and Nico gives me some broth of some sort.
"Why is it sooo cold" I said my teeth chattering.
"Cause its the games and a blizzard is happening outside" Silver said.
"This is bitter" I said after one bite.
"Sleeping syrup" Peeta said immediately "make you fall asleep for a long period of time and allows girls named Katniss to risk their lives don't eat that" he finishes Katniss starts laughing.
"I had to save you somehow and I wasn't leaving without you" she said.
"I'm not eating that" I said putting the bowl down.
"Eat it or we put you out into the storm" Josh said smiling "actually don't eat it then you'll die."
"Did I just earn a new enemy yes" I said picking up the bowl Silver was untying Peeta by now I started to eat it and when there was only water left I swallowed it then I put the bowl in front of me and fell onto my side and curled up no one else but me had eaten the soup Annabeth stood and walked grabbed something then I saw she had grabbed my sleeping bag she grabbed a knife and cut it open the put it over me.
"I love you Percy" she said although I wanted to see what she does to me when I sleep so I fought the syrup and laid there my eyes closed.

Annabeth

I watched Percy sleeping his stomach rising and falling I smiled he's so cute when he's asleep I thought Leo bumped my arm I turned towards him he looked at a girl in the corner then back at me I nodded and he stood and walked over to the girl they started to talk. I rubbed Percy's arm then he grabbed my arm quickly before I could pull out I thought he was going to pull me into a hug but instead he started to glow then green mist poured around him everyone was staring wide eyed at Percy as he sat up and looked me straight in the eye. "Percy your creeping me out" I said trying to get away from his grasp as his eyes glowed green also his hand tightened like he was trying to get away from something.
"Times ticking
For the picking
Titans to turn
Cities to burn
The girl on fire to learn
Allies to earn" he said then his eyes stopped glowing and he was left perfectly fine he noticed everyone staring at him.
"You issued a prophecy" I said my eyes wide.
"It was Rachel and Delphi not me" he said letting go of my arm.
"Somethings most likely coming everyone should get away from the doorway" Katniss said.
"Yeah" Nico agreed everyone got as far away from any exits or entrances.
"That's it" Percy said he stood and stumbled to the doorway "when it comes attack it were getting a ride" he said then snow rushed forward and an animal tackled Percy against a wall I got to the back of the animal and leaped onto its back I grabbed fur and pulled it back. It howled in pain and jumped away from Percy then I noticed it was a hellhound Percy laughed as Mrs. Oleary tried to get me off.
Awesome chappie i <3 mrs. Oleary
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
cool chapter
I am having a writers block sorry everyone
over a year ago ontril86 said…
It's okay, it happens to everybody. Post when you're able too.
over a year ago mjkcsk said…
mischievous
ummm you are really good
I'm sorry if this chapter isn't my best since I've had writers block for a while and I got an idea
~~~~~************~~~~~
Chapter 10
Theres One Way Out
Annabeth

Finally everyone settled down Mrs. Oleary taking up most of the cave and keeping everyone else warm everything was calm for once in my life. Never again would I be so bored. Percy was relaxing with Mrs. Oleary's head on his lap I heard a crackle apparently Mrs. Oleary heard it too. She lifted her head and everyone looked at the caves ceiling Nico asked "what was that?"
"Leo are you?" I asked looking at him.
"No I'm not" he said there was a loud snap.
"That can't be good" Percy said.
"Nope" Nico agreed they looked at each other then both got up and walked over to Leo.
"What are you doing?" I asked curios.
"Uh guys why are you dragging me over here?" Leo asked they pulled him toward the Mrs. Oleary shaped hole in the snow wall and picked up Leo and tossed him out he burst into flames jumping up and down he yelled "cold! Cold! You two are evil!"
"So whats happening?" Nico asked a big branch on fire landed right in front of the door to answer their question.
"So how cold is it Leo?" Percy asked casually I stood and Mrs. Oleary got up and whined Percy yelled "Leo come put out these flames, please."
"Why should I?" He yelled back.
"Cause this is the only way out unless you want Percy and me to come out there and kick you into next week" Nico yelled.
"No" Leo yelled.
"Fine" Percy yelled Nico and Percy turned.
"You guys we have to jump over the flames" Nico said calmly.
"What?! No way that's gonna burn my perfection" Josh said.
"Maybe it'll make girls be begging at your feet for your signature" Percy said stepping to the side josh thought for a second as the flames grew. He stood and did his best at a running start around Mrs. Oleary then leaped over the flames. Katniss went next followed by Peeta, then Nico, some tributes, Percy, Mrs. Oleary, and Silver I stood alone in the empty cave the firs nearly touched the top of the opening I pushed my back against the back wall and then ran. I leaped at the last second feeling the warmth spread across my skin until I crashed into snow it was numbing. By the time I got up everyone had a weapon Percy handed me my dagger. I looked around all the trees surrounding us were burning the snow was even catching fire.
"We have to get the Cornucopia that's place where the last battle will take place they'll force us there no matter what" Katniss said.
"Why let them force us there? Why not fight?" Percy asked.
"We can't at least not yet" Peeta said Percy grunted in annoyance.
"Lead the way I barley know what happened to the USA" Percy muttered.
"This way" Katniss said running to burning trees I swallowed and followed the group moved noisily you could hear them from a mile away. We finally broke into a opening I was surprised to find Jason and Piper, Frank and Hazel, and Thalia and Clarisse there watching us and ready to fight.

posty!
over a year ago annabeth523j said…
big smile
plz post again soon!