Chuck What happened to Chuck

Councilman posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 08:47PM
Since the Pilot I have never missed a single episode and there have been a couple of shows that were duds. But I am getting tired of this I love Sarah but I won't do anything about it crap.

If you love someone you have to speak up and don't sit back and allow someone like Shaw who I never liked to move in.

And what's with Sarah she is supposed be in love with Chuck.

I think the writers are killing this program and I don't think it will be back next season unless they start fixing the screw ups.

I could see letting Devon in on Chucks secret but Morgan is an idiot and should never have been let in on it. He's already shown he's dangerous and has no common sense.

And the way Chuck treated Hanna was despicable and below contemptible.

I am seriously disappointing it's why I haven't been posting.
Since the Pilot I have never missed a single episode and there have been a couple of shows that were

Chuck 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sunnysun033 said…
smile
You should still post more. I enjoy your posts.

And I think you're right, but they still have about 9 episodes to fix all the damage....I totally agree with you, but I think the writers are smart enough to know what we, as fans, expect and enjoy, and I think they will win us back within the next few episodes.....hopefully.
over a year ago agsoccer said…
i think at the end of chuck vs the tic tac they are starting to get back on track.
over a year ago huddygirl2 said…
1.I know but Sarah THINKS Chuck killed that men and if you put the way Chuck has been acting with the spy it makes sense why she is anger.
2.like Chuck said Moran may be immature but he is a loyal and knows that he can't tall anyone.
3.Chuck that broke up with her it happens Hannah just toke to heart.

thought Chuck is starting to act like Chuck we know with his kindness and funniness and yes the show is a bit more drama and jeff and Chris just put character development on him but their know their have to make Chuck act like chuck.