Chuck How did you mat Chuck

huddygirl2 posted on Feb 13, 2010 at 09:42PM
How did you got in to the show and some other things how you mat you just white a story or talls us how you got in to Chuck and by the other things is how did you got in to a ship meet you fave character but feel free to tall us other things.

Chuck 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago huddygirl2 said…
So my mom forget to play the bills so we had no t.v and that was a bommmer cus the new house was on tonight so we had to go to DVDS and my mom wanted to watch Chuck my older bother said no but I said yes but sady though I didn't get to watch Chuck inside we watch maid of honor which I liked but not loved we rerted the first season of Chuck Chuck on dvd and I also want to wiki and found out it was a action-comedy and not something of a office(hey a the guy name is Chuck thats something thats fitts office) my two olderbothers watched the whole fist season and mom and dad watched some of the fist season twice leaving me to catch up for I can watch some with mom and dad.so anway a I watched the eps and now I seen all the eps! Now on to Charah at first I didn't ship them seeing that as friendship only then the kissed happen and arther some more eps I begin ship Charah.
THE END
over a year ago Sunnysun033 said…
That makes no sense at all.....
this is how we first saw the show not the character.
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
smile
Do you mean "How did you meet 'Chuck'?", as in "When did you first start watching the show?" or "What was the first episode that you saw?" or something like that.

I think huddygirl2 is asking us how we started watching 'Chuck', what our favourite ship is, and what our favourite characters are... I think...

Let me see if I can translate your story:

Your mother forgot to pay the bills, which meant that you could not watch tv, so you had to go to the dvd store. Your mother wanted to watch 'Chuck', and so did you, but your brother didn't. So you watched 'Maid Of Honour' instead, which you kinda liked.
Then you rented season one of 'Chuck' from the video store, and then went on Wiki to see what the show was about because you originally thought it might be like 'The Office'. The rest of your family watched the first season of 'Chuck' without you, so you had to catch up, but now you have seen all the episodes.
Since their first kiss, you ship Chuck/Sarah, even though you just liked them as friends at first.

^ Is that (roughly) what you were saying huddygirl2?
Oh, I think I get it now.....
I've been watching Chuck since the premiere.....

What do you mean by ship??? Does that mean episode or something?
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
heart
Relationship!
thanks I can't spell and I got Learning disability.
OH!!!! I got it, I got it :)
My favourite relationship is probably Chuck and Sarah, although I do like it when Chuck gets new love interests (i.e. Jill, Lou, Hannah) because Chuck tells Sarah that he loves her, yet she just kinda ignores it, so I think Chuck deserves to go out with other girls and make Sarah jealous in the process ;)
.....but I hate it when Sarah gets love interests because she's kinda rubbing it in Chuck's face that she won't date him, but she will date other guys, which is kinda mean.....
well i kind of mean like talling a story like the one in the house fan space.