Chuck And the WInner Is!

Councilman posted on Sep 09, 2009 at 08:40AM
I was thinking it's a long time until we get to see what's going to happen next season for Chuck and what ever gang is left. So why not ask the fans what their favorite scene is. At about the same time I realized I couldn't decide between two of them I truly think are great. I'm not talking about your favorite episode just a scene.
So I have two that are in a tie.
And the Winners Are; Chuck Versus the Third Dimension where Chuck dreams of Sarah climbing up from the foot of his bed. Too hot for words. Sarah first, the scene second. That is right up to when Sarah pulls the chef's knife. Then it goes from hot to funny.
My next choice as a favorite in the tie is from Chuck Vs the Colonel as Chuck and Sarah wake up and begin to passionately begin a love making session that ends when Chuck discovers Morgan is the worlds worst friend at least for the moment.
But think about it how would it have been if Morgan hadn't pilfered Chuck wallet wonder device and Casey had broken in during a moment when our two lovers were in a compromising position to say the least.
So now what is your favorite scene or do you agree these two are right up there near the top. There are a lot to pick from some funny, some exciting like Mr. Colt dropping Chuck and Casey grabbing him out of the sky. Or did you like Jeffster at the wedding? I'd like to see what you come up with.
I was thinking it's a long time until we get to see what's going to happen next season for Chuck and
last edited on Sep 09, 2009 at 08:55AM

Chuck No replies