Chuck Last Ditch effort to SAVE CHUCK IS NOW

Councilman posted on May 07, 2009 at 06:03AM
The To Be Continued at the end of Chuck Vs the Ring was not a sign the show would be back. I just found this so go back every place you signed a petition or wrote a letter and do it and do it all over again before the May 19th deadline. Please'

NBC released its programming slate for the 2009-2010 television season, but there was no mention of the four most talked about bubble shows, ‘Chuck,’ ‘Medium,’ ‘My Name Is Earl,’ and ‘Law & Order.’ Despite recently rumored of pickups for these series, network insiders are now saying a final decision will likely not come until May 19.
The fate of ‘Chuck’ in particular is turning into a nail-biter for the show’s stars as well as fans. Series lead Zachary Levi told E! Online at a recent event, “I just got an email from [Chuck executive producer] Josh Schwartz, and he said stay positive, [but] we’re not going to find out on Monday. It could be another week or two.”

In an interview with TVGuide.com last week, Schwartz predicted a tough decision ahead for NBC, which he said “has always really loved [Chuck].” Addressing the ongoing fan campaign to save the action-comedy, he said, “It’s not lost on [NBC], the fan reaction, the critical support, and this grassroots movement that’s taken hold. All of that is very significant in indicating momentum for the show, growth for the show, and a really loyal and fervent fan base for the show.

Chuck No replies