Chuck Vs the Predator

Councilman posted on Mar 27, 2009 at 09:23AM
I'm beginning to have a serious issue with the way the writers making Chuck seem to be stupid. Every time he does something he's either told not to or as is the case here where he does his own thing he risks his life and others and this time got the only guy who could help him killed. If He wants his life back it's a simple solution. Get a bump on the head and announce the Intersect has left the building. Case closed, everyone goes away and he can go on with his life maybe even with Sarah. Heck if she really loves him she'd quit the CIA and go to work for LAPD. I'm tired of Chuck not trusting Sarah.
In this episode why didn't he just tell Big Mike the truth about the Computer being his and that Jeff and Lesster were trying to steal it. All he had to do was point to the log to show it wasn't the one sent to the store from corporate. I sure with they'd put some thought into this once in a while.
Now next week we get to see the threat of Sarah being replaced because she's too close to Chuck. Yippee!
save

Chuck No replies